10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Gardevoir's height is 1.58 meters. N is like 2.1 meters in that comic
    Yeah..... Sorry

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait. Gardevoir's height is 1.58 meters. N is like 2.1 meters in that comic
    Of course you would know Gardevoir's height well enough to know something was wrong right away. :P
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

- - - Updated - - -

Wait. Gardevoir's height is 1.58 meters. N is like 2.1 meters in that comic?
    welp he looks pretty tall here

Quote Originally Posted by Rylee View Post
    welp he looks pretty tall here
    He's about the height of Ash's Charizard. So around 1.7m/5'7"

The Lightbringer theostrichsays's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In my douche canoe crossing the Delaware.
    So I borrowed a copy of Black 2 and played through it to see if it was really worth dropping 40 dollars for (how these games retain their price value is amazing... my car is envious) and I must say I was floored with the quality of it. I played the first 2 gens and came back during XY, but all the stuff that is out there post E4 (mainly the Leaders Tournament, that is a spectacular idea) was just awesome... here is to hoping that the new remakes go that route in replay value then XY (sorry really pointless I know but I was just so impressed with the quality of the games.)

As far as the one Poke who I would have be real... its a tough up between a Poliwag who knows Drizzle... because I could really just rain on everyone's parade or Aerodactyl... because he is quickly becoming a new favorite.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axelhander View Post
    Thank you for mansplaining how opinions work.
    Also you're wrong, the people who agree with you are wrong, and you're probably ugly.
    Ever been so angry at everyone on the internet you tell a woman she is mansplaining?

the third games and remakes always tend to have much better end games.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    somehow that doesnt surprise me..
    "it's being bound to work or study that allows us to live like people." Illya

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Tahuun will get a kick out of this:

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Tahuun will get a kick out of this:

Daw, that's cute and funny

Deleted
    I just found my GBA SP, checked my gen 1-2 games, yellow & silver save game is gone, red is still there, standing right @ the missingno spot thats such a long time ago

So everyone is talking about finding their old gen 3 games and transferring pokemon they have had for 10 years, but since I can't do that (due to my original file being erased by a kid), I dug up my little brothers Emerald Cartridge. He has almost 400 hours played and 186 pokemon in the pokedex. I checked it out, and in his party is is pride and joy, his level 100 Milotic, the first and only level 100 pokemon he ever had. Feebas being hard enough to catch in the gen 3 games, we lucked out when my friend caught one and bred it, trading one of the babies to my little brother. My little brother was so excited, he worked tirelessly at the pokeblock machine to make blue pokeblocks and farmed Kelpsy Berries to use in them. He also used it in contests. It is Mild nature with Hydro Pump, Blizzard, Surf, and Ice Beam. For comparison on how much he loved it, his 2nd highest pokemon is Rayquaza at level 92.

Also, it should be noted, he was 6 at the time.
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-07-04 at 02:40 AM.

Everyone has that one Pokemon they were really fond of.

edit: Fun fact. I got into a fight with a kid in the 3rd grade because he said Marowak was terrible.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand why Marowak can't learn Head Smash @_@. Let's give him Rock Head but only Double Edge to use it. He can't even learn Wild Charge from TM.
    Last edited by Bullettime; 2014-07-04 at 04:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

ER MAH GERD I JUS WANA SNUGGLE ITZ @_@

"so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    ER MAH GERD I JUS WANA SNUGGLE ITZ @_@

A fire corgi from wow or wldstr?

Anyone able to help me trade evolve a couple mons?
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    A fire corgi from wow or wldstr?
    From WoW, you could say it's Corgis Unleashed!
    Last edited by 4KhazModan; 2014-07-04 at 04:50 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    From WoW, you could say it's Corgis Unleashed!
    Looks like a new model

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out, I need to check the front page, well, yet another store mount I cant get

- - - Updated - - -
    What kind of trainer am I in that once my starter reaches his 3rd evolution he tends to sit in the PC for eternity?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by king of lag View Post
    Looks like a new model

- - - Updated - - -

Turns out, I need to check the front page, well, yet another store mount I cant get
    i dont think its a store pet. it could be but usually the store pets get announced on the official twitter and the regular pets get announced by the devs.

also i bought this game on pc called mountain its like a quid and its basically a pet mountain that you just kind of leave on your screen while you do other stuff.

trees and stuff grow and die and seasons change. the mountain also talks occasionally and random things fall out of the sky into the mountain.

so far my mountain has said

"i take happiness in this day of days"
    and
    "i have never been more aware than in this day of days"

also i think a box flew into my mountain and got stuck.

ill keep you guys updated if anything cool flies into it or if it says anything cool