Thread: Pokémon!

It's almost time:

I wonder if 03 will happen after this or before:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7j3Q5be4Kjo

Deleted
    I had hopes for an XY 2, or DLC for ORAS, but sadly nothing in the RPG department.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I had hopes for an XY 2, or DLC for ORAS, but sadly nothing in the RPG department.
    Still time. ORAS was announced in May through the Pokemon Youtube channel so not di*motions both hands to camera*rectly through Nintendo.

All in all I thought it was a pretty decent direct. Expecting anything too big with E3 right around the corner is setting oneself up for disappointment. I get to fight for Phoenix's Wright(heh heh) to smash with the Sm4sh ballot. Also as someone who's been on the fence of Amiibo's since day one those Yarn Yoshi amiibo's are genius and adorable.

Oh and Pokemon Rumble World so..that's uh pretty cool I guess. Heard the last one wasn't that great though.
    Last edited by Romeothecat; 2015-04-01 at 11:21 PM.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

More Freemium Pokemon titles... yay?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    Probably shouldn't say this, but i kinda hope for a similar exploit as with Shuffle

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    The Free2Pay model mobile games use is propably the worst kind of monetizing model. Shame to see Nintendo jumping that damn bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The Free2Pay model mobile games use is propably the worst kind of monetizing model. Shame to see Nintendo jumping that damn bandwagon.
    Oh I totally agree. I wish a company would take a stand against Freemium and DLC and such and just release games. Amiibos are 'cool' I guess (if I had the cash and place to display them I'd be more interested), but lets be real. They're $13 DLC in plastic form and now they're going to release cards that will probably cost the same minus the figure :/ No offense to Nintendo, but they've gone full 'whore for the cash' with the way their business model has gone lately. The cost of the ports being so high coupled with 'collectability' of Amiibo. I guess it's a good thing my glory days of gaming were years ago before the DLC monster hit the industry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pokemon Mega Evolution Episode 3 Sub is out.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Hawlucha can learn Fire and Thunder punches, but no Ice?

Wot?
    As a luchadore, you need lightning reflexes and to always be on fire in the ring.
    It wouldn't be good if a luchadore was cold and gave everyone chills.
    Yeah, I don't really know why either, but the reason I gave was pretty good xD Yes it was terrible and I should be punished.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2015-04-02 at 03:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    They are making a sequel to Digimon Adventure? O_o? its been a long time since i last saw digimon lol maybe 2001-2002
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    They are making a sequel to Digimon Adventure? O_o? its been a long time since i last saw digimon lol maybe 2001-2002
    No airdate given for it yet, though. It was supposed to be a spring season anime and every other Spring anime already have airtimes :/

No airdate given for it yet, though. It was supposed to be a spring season anime and every other Spring anime already have airtimes :/
    I'm excited, but don't know anything much of what it's going t be about.
    I'm happy it's a new story.

__

I loved Blizz's April Fool's this year too. Usually I'm okay, but I found this one really funny.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Digimon has been delayed until summer.
    July 3, 2015 should be the official release date.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

10+ Year Old Account
    My question is: Why is the tram cart still there? They rode it back from the Digital World at the end of S1.

- - - Updated - - -

That moment when I realized that Charizard X is literally Red Eyes Black Dragon...

By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    That moment when I realized that Charizard X is literally Red Eyes Black Dragon...

My body is ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post

no... noooo... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    You're citing this news article posted on 1st of April?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    no... noooo... NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

That video is so hilarious! Must be the abridged version or the normal one

It was posted first of April? Actually, I didn't get it straight from the horse's mouth and it seemed pretty legitimate. I mean, every other spring anime has a release date, and Digmon still doesn't.

I also want to note that Digimon Adventure tri was first advertised on APRIL 1, 2014 as well.
    All it says is "April" on the wiki. I had another friend tell me April 20th, and I can't find any sources on that one. As for that release date, I found several others backing the Summer delay and didn't know that was the original article.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!