Deleted

Kitty: Valor points roadmap question

Hi there,
    I'm new on the forum and wanted to have some advises about itemisation on my feral kitty.
    Thus far I only have Leggins/Chest/Shoulders T12 and Head/Gloves T11 (all in normal mode). I purchased 2 days ago the 1250 valor-points agi ring and yesterday the T12 shoulders token dropped off Fandral (yeah for me ).
    I currently have 940 VP and am now wondering if I'd better wait for next week to buy the T12 gloves off VP, or buy now the 378 relic but delaying 4T12 to the week after...
    Is the 4T12 that bad or is it worth that I drop the 2t11 for it ? And vs. the relic ? Cannot decide

armo : Drashown (La Croisade écarlate, EU)

Thanks

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...shown/advanced
    Armory link for those who don't want to search.

From what I've heard from guildies, the 4p should be your priority incase, since you get a large upgrade in secondary stats and the set bonus is quite nice in burst phases.

hehe leggins

Deleted
    Thanks for the link
    I ran Rawr with my toon and it shows that 4t12 only gimme ~130 DPS O_o ... 2t12 and 2t11 are +750 DPS and +357 DPS it seems a bit underestimated
    PS : I'm french, forgot my bad english ^^'

I believe you are looking at the DPS increase of purely the set bonuses. Don't forget that the 4T12 is a huge boost in item level and the agility alone is worth several hundred DPS.

Yes, 4T12 first. Should have been priority over the ring, too, since it will be replaced anyway with the rep one but I suppose it's too late in that case.

Also, relic upgrades are sooooo minimal that it should always be the very last thing to buy (unless it's outdated, multiple tiers of content behind). It's tempting cause they're cheap but not worth it in the end, especially since right now you can get a 365 relic from Molten Front, which you have.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help I'll wait till next week and go for 4T12 then.
    For the ring I still think this was a better upgrade since I ddn't got the shoulders token back then ^^

Is there a thread on 4T12 DPS optimization ? Like the optimal opening or so?

Afaik, you cant use Rawr since the modeling it uses arent very good for simulating Kitty dps.. You should rather use mew to determine gear questions.. Import all 3 profiles and see what set gives you the most dps

My guess is 4pT12 as your prio!