Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *OMGSPOILER*

Either priests or paladins will get the Benedictus-betrayal's theme. Fitting more for a priest but they might add it to paladins as well. Assuming he is even in the raid or new five mans.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's going to look like it belongs to a clothy, thats all I know.

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    As long as it doesn't look like T11, I shouldn't be too fussed. But that may also be because I'm going to probably Transmogrify into T2 or T12, both of them are awesome. Blizzard will have to pull something amazing out to make me want it. Also, who think's that the Paladin set will be done by a male Belf? :P
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

I will try and scratch my mind for a speculation drawing for a new tier.

you can gimme suggestions for races and stuff although my mind is filled with Titans or Yellow Dragons.

I support the plate hood with no mask idea. Also, t12 was good, but it was not the greatest. Warrior t13 has me jealous, those dragon claw shoulders and the helm are well done imo. I'm hoping for something amazing for t13 for paladins, and I hope it is NOT a skirt this time ( and actually looks like plate armor)

they said they used general vezzak as the starting point theme for the lock teir im hoping they will use a naruu theme with a 10% proc chance on using our holy power consuming abilities to sort of overlay a naruu like ghost type thing over the top of us as part of the sets graphic (if someone knows what i mean and can explain better go nuts its to early for me brb coffee)

---------- Post added 2011-09-10 at 07:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Somertonz View Post
    I support the plate hood with no mask idea. Also, t12 was good, but it was not the greatest. Warrior t13 has me jealous, those dragon claw shoulders and the helm are well done imo. I'm hoping for something amazing for t13 for paladins, and I hope it is NOT a skirt this time ( and actually looks like plate armor)
    i actually wouldnt mind a mask if they give us a t10 like mask but make it an actually functioning mask this time that opens and closes based upon if we are in combat not just something thats pointlessly left open all the time

Honestly, I hope T13 is white/silver/black space marine armor. I really do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Honestly, I hope T13 is white/silver/black space marine armor. I really do!
    TOTALLY AGREED! plz... no more cristalforge/naru/tier 11 like tiers... We are paladins not teen princess i hate pink/purple..
    White/Silver/Black sound great.

Signature by Sokogeka

What do you think if this design ?

Quote Originally Posted by Azuren View Post

What do you think if this design ?
    Not nearly enough pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    Not nearly enough pirate.
    What do you mean ? because this one is an old drawing which was supposed to be a speculation of T10 and I decided to show it to you guys x).
    Last edited by Azuren; 2011-09-09 at 10:47 PM.

Calling it now: Designed after our favorite level 85 ability, Guardian of Ancient Kings, complete with wings.

Also, inb4 "yo dawg we heard you like to use nerfed Hammer of Wrath so we put wings on your wings so you can hammer while you hammer".

Quote Originally Posted by Azuren View Post
    What do you mean ? because this one is an old drawing which was supposed to be a speculation of T10 and I decided to show it to you guys x).
    Read page 1, already called it. Paladin T13, pure pirate.

Yo ho ho.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanderhuge View Post
    Calling it now: Designed after our favorite level 85 ability, Guardian of Ancient Kings, complete with wings.
    I actually wouldn't mind this too much, as long as I can continue to hide that ridiculous helm. I'm alllll over the wings though. Love that. Maybe it could be a distracting proc like that warlock set that procced the wings? :P

Deleted
    Would be good if they went back to the more "knight styled" thing that paladins are suppose to represent a bit.
    Alliance lvl 60 pvp set for example or T2 , that kinda "bulky" rawr i r big heroic knight thing would work great.
    Idk but some sets just look too smooth/curved ( yea this sounds weird but maybe some people get what i mean) and not bulky/knight like.
    But i pretty much gave up on the art team after wotlk hit and all the fail that came along with it.
    Maybe they finally get their mojo back but i doubt it , probably just gonna be some silly set among the lines of power ranger t3/T5 or w/e random bullshit they pull this time.
    I gave up hope so sorry for being negative nancy lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerikanec View Post
    So now that T13 warrior preview has been released, ( I loved it), what do you think our T13 will look like and which direction will Blizard developers take this time? I just want to know what's your opinion, whether you think its going to be a kilt or normal legs? etc.
    Personally I would like to see another kilt, but it should clearly show that its plate, which both reflects our class, the holy warrior, and the encounter which we will be dealing with ( Death Chin). Keep this civil.
    No idea what the T13 will look like and since we can look like w/e we want it could be twill and I would be fine as for the Warrior T13 pretty damn ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really love something... angelic for T13.

Deleted
    They're gonna make us look like Kalgan

Quote Originally Posted by GuiZe View Post
    I'd really love something... angelic for T13.
    I'm thinking a mix between our usual bold plate sets and the winged priest sets of TBC. Hell, if they can give us the biggest Halo known to man with T12, i'm sure they can throw us some wings with T13.

Its gonna be a Shoe on head/shoulders looking set!!!

But I hope a bit of a mix between tier 6(totally holy) and Judgement(more knightish) but we will see. I dont hope dragon/old god ish cause it doesnt fit pala properly TBH