Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Sooo.. Diablo 3 beta keys.

Anyone know if they're being distributed now? Or if its only "special" people who get them? :-) just curious, min f5'ing my mail all day, well until I bought dead island and had fun with that! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The keys arn't out yet, just FnF invites. The general consensus is that you will probably see them next week sometime.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you my dear! :-)

This needed another thread, it's not as if there aren't already a dozen or so threads discussing the D3 beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    This needed another thread, it's not as if there aren't already a dozen or so threads discussing the D3 beta.
    Oh look it's the thread police. Yeah lets make a rule so that we can only have one thread about each topic, so people have to post in a mega thread and hope they get an answer.

The mods already said they'll put it on the front page once beta invites start going out to the public, just keep checking the front page, or even better keep checking the d3 community site.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Oh look it's the thread police. Yeah lets make a rule so that we can only have one thread about each topic, so people have to post in a mega thread and hope they get an answer.
    Did you not read the forum guidelines before posting?

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Did you not read the forum guidelines before posting?
    Probably not :P

The guess is next week, pretty much, if it hasn't been posted on the D3 boards or here, it hasn't happened yet.

Closing this. There have been multiple D3 beta threads. As soon as the first public invites start going out, I'm sure everybody will know.

Also:

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Only one topic per game
    It can get really messy if the board has 5 different Runescape threads. Use the search tool and post in an existing topic if you wan't to add something, rather than making a new one.

In the event that you missed an existing thread, the new topic may be closed or merged with the other.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

15+ Year Old Account
    Only one topic per game
    It can get really messy if the board has 5 different Runescape threads. Use the search tool and post in an existing topic if you wan't to add something, rather than making a new one.

In the event that you missed an existing thread, the new topic may be closed or merged with the other.
    To expand on this so people don't get nit-picky over it:
    It's a general rule. Rift had the main thread, a talent build thread, a PvP discussion thread (I think), and a guild thread. Those are all valid threads. What we're trying to avoid with this rule is 14 different threads all asking about DCUO Trials (has happened), beta keys, etc., etc. Multiple threads on the same game are fine for the most part as long as they are discussing different things. A question such as this (if D3 beta keys are being handed out) can easily be answered with a yes/no and short explanation of if/when they will be in the D3 megathread
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right