Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Ha I'm guessing all these responses assume that the criminal will let you "kill him".

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    Ha I'm guessing all these responses assume that the criminal will let you "kill him".
    Well, he wont dodge my bullet, now will he?

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 07:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    Why are you even asking this question? You can't shoot someone trying to steal your dog unless you want to spend 20+ years in jail. A lifetime if they die. Same goes for family members. The only exception is if they display the intent to kill yourself or a member of your family (weapon in hand).

Stupid question is stupid.
    In Florida you can, they break in, they dead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloyious View Post
    Kill without a second thought. Minus the dog, which doesn't seem very "kill worthy".
    I'd slaughter his ass, al qaeda style.

Especially if it was my dog...

10+ Year Old Account
    I think hitting the mark would likely be the only thing going through my mind.

Deleted
    Above average weight for above average body slam.
    >.>
    <.<
    My old man does his share of traveling, and he bring home some shiny sharp loot sometimes.

If someone broke in, i'd be the only one in the family to put up some decent resistance(the old man travel alot abroad, handicapped sister, mother very tired and "worn" from taking care of said sister), so you can bet your ass i'd knife all the things breaking in.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would kill without a second thought.

I'd probably go to the extent of making the person suffer before they die just for even trying to hurt my family too.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 08:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo View Post
    Actually thats not what a good citizen should do. The police cannot fully protect you. You have to take some actions yourself. Your answer is so naive its like saying if your spouse were bleeding to death you would call 911 and just wait for them to arrive....seriously? Get off your ass and help.
    My avatar....

All the way man...

No one harms my family and lives to tell the tale.

Deleted
    Go round his house and kill him before he's even managed to break into your house. A great offense is a sound defence.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    i will call my bannermen and march for King's Landing...that little shit will get whats coming to him...
    i love the game of thrones reference. i would prolly do the same.

Deleted
    Could kill someone in any way without much hesitation if my family was threatened (Including dog)
    Last edited by mmocf128060ac7; 2011-10-26 at 05:32 PM.

I'd easily die for my whole family. And massacre anyone who tried to hurt them without a second thought.