The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Good games to play until October

Anyone planning any fairly new games that are decent? I am looking for something to play until BF3, Skyrim, and the next big wave of games come this Fall.

Edit: I am looking for a PC game like Age of Empires, Minecraft (waiting for 1.8 to play again), or a good shooter that is different from the same old FPS.

I wish this game was out now: ArcheAge, exactly what I am looking to play right now.
    Last edited by Relente; 2011-09-10 at 08:35 PM.

Alot of people seem to like Dead Island/Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bloody Bamboo Forrest of Eternal Nightmares
    Dead Island, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mass Effect 1 &2, Civilization 5, Minecraft, Bastion, and Space Marine. If you give us a little more detail like what you want to play them on PC or Console it would help me list some more for ya. If you haven't played any of the Mass Effect series you gotta give them a go they are my new favorites.

Deleted
    Got DX:HR on the day of release, its fantastic.

Bought Dead Island when it released on Steam in the EU yesterday, and from what I can tell, its awesome. Setting reminds me of Farcry/Crysis, but with zombies. If I were to say it was a mix of games, the games in question would be L4D and Dead Rising spring to mind. If I were to put it any better its basically Dead Rising but in a first person view, with a very strong emphasis on melee/unarmed combat.

---------- Post added 2011-09-10 at 09:27 PM ----------

Also double post: It'll never get old breaking a zombies leg and watching him hobble towards you on a broken limb, its disgustingly satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Clame View Post
    I'd be one of those people and I would recommend both of those games to anyone who like either genre.

Dead Island is amazing but you best have friends to play with.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm having a blast with Space Marine. Definitely not like other shooters.

Terraria is a great game and can suck up a lot of time. Bastion is a unique and awesome action RPG. There is Age of Empire Online which is free.

Quote Originally Posted by Clame View Post
    These are the games I would suggest you to play too.
    Both are fantastic.
    Hi

I would say play rift for a month or 2, or just the free trial :P
    The Art of War- FT 4/4 EE 4/5
    R80