New to RP servers; best Server/Faction?

I've decided that I am exceedingly bored with my current server as all I ever do is farm transmog gear and raid a few nights a week.

In between that, I do ARGENT TOURNAMENT DAILIES to get a few more mounts (as I'm a mount whore :P... that sounded dirty >.>)

Anyways, yesterday I came across a few RP discussion threads and I was curious... What's the best RP Realm/Faction to choose? The only one I really know about is Moon Guard and after making an alt there just to see all the hype (Goldshire) I... erm... If I'm going to be on MG I'll probably be a hordie >_>

But yeah, is there a server/faction that is good with it's rp and is welcoming to new RP players? No, I promise you I won't be a half-dragon, half-elf, part fairy, part vampire, and 1/16th pandaren, I actually have some rp experience (just not with WoW) and would like to give it a try; hell I already have a backstory and character bio prepared.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Accord-server

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...efore-starting.

Search engine does wonders, we've got a LOT of these threads :P

Also, try forum-side RPing, able to use your imagination more, since there's no in-game limitations for your character, and the RP's can generally be more exotic (pirate ship battles are hard to do when the ships can't move.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Accord-server

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...efore-starting.

Search engine does wonders, we've got a LOT of these threads :P

Also, try forum-side RPing, able to use your imagination more, since there's no in-game limitations for your character, and the RP's can generally be more exotic (pirate ship battles are hard to do when the ships can't move.)
    I would love to forum-side RP if Blizzard didn't give me an unjust ban from the forums for 30 days >.> (But that's another story for another day xD)

Also, Horde or Alliance side? Or are they both good? :P

[And I'm not quite looking to ERP =P If I was, I don't think MG Goldshire would have scarred me as it did. Hell I'm even a furry and it still had me running for the hills o_O and I'm used to some pretty fucked up stuff xD]
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870 View Post
    I would love to forum-side RP if Blizzard didn't give me an unjust ban from the forums for 30 days >.> (But that's another story for another day xD)
    *cough*

You're posting in an RP forum, where people RP. Without Blizzard mods... anyway..

exotic RP =/= ERP. Exotic here meaning interesting locales, plotlines, etc. Fighting on a pirate ship, being stranded on an island being hunted by trolls, raptors, etc, a seige of an alliance/horde outpost. Things that would be MUCH harder to do if you were trying to do them in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    *cough*

You're posting in an RP forum, where people RP. Without Blizzard mods... anyway..

exotic RP =/= ERP. Exotic here meaning interesting locales, plotlines, etc. Fighting on a pirate ship, being stranded on an island being hunted by trolls, raptors, etc, a seige of an alliance/horde outpost. Things that would be MUCH harder to do if you were trying to do them in-game.
    Well yeah I know >_>

... <.<

D'oh, why on earth did I read that as such? >.>