Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    I really have high hopes for the next dbz movie. I really want the new bad guy to be a bit more interesting. Jenembya was cool, but....... he was not that interesting same with the big bug.

broly was mostly interesting atleast to me because he matched a lot of greek and viking myths.

Berserkers: nice normally, but very brutal in the battle field

broly was one of those, he also had a lot of parallels to Achilles. A great warrior, but not a great soldier. Also had that one weak spot

Freiza was interesting because he was the entire reason for why goku was goku, why vegeta was vegeta, and was a magnificent bastard.

cell was interesting because he was the z fighters

buu had an amazing back story
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-08-18 at 05:32 PM.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Is there a english version of DB AF YOUNG JIJII VOL. 4 around somewhere? i can only find th japanese version on the Facebook site.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

I heard about that Dragonball Online game earlier this year, I'm ecstatic that there's a version that doesn't need a KSSN. 18mins left on the download, I'm thrilled!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post
    Da faq did I just listen?

lmfao how did you find this.... why would someone make this?

...50 shades of goku

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Just a wild guess, but perhaps you confused actual canon with DBM? Because Piccolo mentions what you're talking about in the second Broly special, when Piccolo suggests that they attempt to push him with combined attacks because the sun "burns much more than our attacks do". Sometimes one can mix actual canon up with fan material, I know I've done it in the past with something Broly-related too...

Just a guess from my part on why you'd be thinking about that though, considering I found what you said so similar to what he says there.
    That was it! Thank you! I literally went back and watched the second Broly movie and Cooler's to check. That's why I could not find it. Yes, with so much fan stuff out there now over the years its all starting to blur together. I think I'm running out of room to fit useless fictional universe facts lol. There's just too much.

---------- Post added 2012-08-19 at 07:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    I heard about that Dragonball Online game earlier this year, I'm ecstatic that there's a version that doesn't need a KSSN. 18mins left on the download, I'm thrilled!
    I'm still playing and working my way to Super Saiyan glory. PM me if you want to play with someone who speaks english. Although you can actually find a few in game that are willing to chat and quest.

You will find this thread helpful, people post items and ask what they are/do. If you look around on that site you can find translations for the stats and skill guides as well.

Love the music on the 50 shades of Goku, really sets the mood lol.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-19 at 11:54 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Herald of the Titans Adramalech's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    That was it! Thank you! I literally went back and watched the second Broly movie and Cooler's to check. That's why I could not find it. Yes, with so much fan stuff out there now over the years its all starting to blur together. I think I'm running out of room to fit useless fictional universe facts lol. There's just too much.
    Heh, no problem, I'm glad I could actually help with something

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s480x480/488151_185530831580904_1065191133_n.jpg[IMG]
    That doesn't even make any sense. Really, you're trying too hard.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That doesn't even make any sense. Really, you're trying too hard.
    In fairness, Chala Head Chala is the opening song to DBZ. So it's still related, even if... I dont really understand what it's asking me to do.

Would be really cool to see a CGI movie of DragonBall Z. If it was as well developed as MoP cinematic was.

Quote Originally Posted by Darnash View Post
    In fairness, Chala Head Chala is the opening song to DBZ. So it's still related, even if... I dont really understand what it's asking me to do.
    For those that don't know. Chala Head Chala roughly translates to "It's no problem" or "I can handle it". Made perfect sense to me. What Genn posted is basically Goku's motto. Hence his emblem and colors.

Here's a link to the songs translation just for kicks, in case anyone wanted to see what they are actually saying in the song. Although its a little rough haha, hard to translate word for word.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-08-20 at 01:52 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

i reallly hope the next dbz movie is actually good

and not goten and trunks owning 2 random aliens

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I giggled.
    pro-gun liberal

When december 2012 happens and Demons, Aliens, and zombies take over the earth.

A higher power will give certain human beings unbelievable powers.

Some of us will manipulate those powers to replicate the effects of dragon ball Z.

I will fight for good, and help as many people as I can, whose with me?

(If it happens we all meet at easter island.)

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post

Some of us will manipulate those powers to replicate the effects of dragon ball Z.

sounds like a plan

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post

I'm in. I'll reach SS4 so fast I'll make that higher power crap itself!
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I'm in. I'll reach SS4 so fast I'll make that higher power crap itself!
    I wonder what their scouter says about your power level

I'm sorry i call bullshit on doing good with higher powers. Human nature to go evil when you can do whatever you want with out consequence. I'd go Broly crazy and terrorize the world and rob banks and shit who would stop me?