1. #5781
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    I really appreciate you guys using spoiler tags. I for one want to be surprised by this movie, and seems like I won't be disappointed judging by all the black bars. I've waited years for a new movie, I can survive some more weeks without knowing the plot.

    Don't you guys like the feel of a DBZ movie that you have no idea what to expect going in? Seems like I'm the only one here.
    I thought about not spoiling myself but I have a hunger for DBZ knowledge that probably borders on the insane so I just went with it. Also, note for those not reading spoilers, some of the things revealed in this movie may surprise the shit out of you. That is all.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  2. #5782
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,457
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    is that Gajeel? Or I be trippin'?
    Indeed, it's his scene from when he faced the 2 Grimiore Heart guys

  3. #5783
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,945



    btw i think if we have people near each other and this comes to theaters in the u.s we should see it together

    long island ny here

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 02:34 AM ----------

    also old but gold


    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  4. #5784
    So, yeah after reading up on other forums, the jist of what people are speculating, because it was hinted at is a new series... apparently 11 other gods of destruction exist and bills is the weakest of them, or other gods exist and bills is the weakest of them. I'm going out on a limb here and thinking Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God 2, Super Saiyan God 3. lol red hair instead of gold. wat. Once again though it seems more like a fans dream, than actual reality.

  5. #5785
    Moderator Zoma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,457
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    So, yeah after reading up on other forums, the jist of what people are speculating, because it was hinted at is a new series... apparently 11 other gods of destruction exist and bills is the weakest of them, or other gods exist and bills is the weakest of them. I'm going out on a limb here and thinking Super Saiyan God, Super Saiyan God 2, Super Saiyan God 3. lol red hair instead of gold. wat. Once again though it seems more like a fans dream, than actual reality.
    You forgot the return of Broly, the Legendary Super Saiyan God

  6. #5786
    This is how the movie ends

    Goku goes god mode, but it doesnt last very long, is still able to tap into the power after feeling it once before. Still ends up losing to Bills, Bills goes to destroy earth, but has no energy left to do so. Goku actually gives up. Bills leaves, its thought that Bills spared Earth for either what Goku said to him or some other reason, or perhaps he actually didn't have the power. Bills needs to sleep for 3 more years or something.

  7. #5787
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,945
    what an ending!!!

    new movie in 3 years......

    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  8. #5788
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    what an ending!!!

    new movie in 3 years......
    Chouzenshuu vol.2 gave an indication of a sequel.
    A listing of the anime series in Chouzenshuu vol.2 says "AND MORE?!" after BoG.



    and Genn your vegeta hopes....

    You may not have got a ss3 this time around but... Apparently they chose Goku this time. At the end, Vegeta says that he will be SSJG next time. Also Vegeta becomes more powerful than Goku at one point when Bills slaps bulma, Vegeta goes into a rage and is stated that he is stronger than goku, before the god mode. Which means he surpasses ssj3 in strength with pure rage lol kinda cool

    Just adding some stuff I come across as I get it.

    -Bills says SSJG was not that strong and Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated.
    -The Saiyans hold their hands, float in the air, Goku is surrounded by a blue aura and flashes, then SSJG is born.
    -Vegeta bows to Birusu and always speaks to him extremely politely.
    -Pilaf and Co remain kids at the end of the film.
    -Bills didn't know who Buu was.
    -Videl knows she is pregnant, but has been hiding the fact to surprise Gohan later. Dende still does not reveal it to the others in the scene.
    -Fight scenes last around 15 minutes or so, feel long with extremely good quality.
    -Freeza has no lines in the flash backs.
    -Gohan asks Mai to shoot him and he snaps all the bullets with one finger, then one of them hits Videl's leg and another one hits Birusu's forehead.
    -Piccolo gets like one still image in the movie.
    -Bills asks Buu for one or two of the custard puddings he has, but Buu eats all of them and Bills decides to destroy the Earth.
    -Wiss karate-chops Bills at the end and he falls asleep, then Wiss says he'll wake up three years later.
    - Kaio's and Bill's pass is mentioned in the film
    - no mention of Makaioshin
    - Gods have their holy power that cannot be sensed by humans including Saiyans, and you can have such power by becoming SSJG. I think this explains why only Piccolo could somewhat sense Kaioshin's power at Tenkaichi Budokai.
    - Goku only uses ss3 in his first fight, and ss2 when explaining his forms to bills.
    - Gohan does transform to SSJ when the six Saiyans gather their power,
    - and there was a flashback of Bills using King Vegeta as a steppingstone.
    - Tarble was mentioned when they learned they needed one more Saiyan.
    - Bills is not entirely bad, but he is very selfish.


    Over all interesting as FUAARRK

    My source for the info comes from Kanzenshuu forums, from the specific a user who saw the movie screening, Kei17. I basically went through all her forum posts and mined this information! lol Your welcome! she's currently writing a summary of the film, so we'll see it probably in a day or so.


    dem bracelets

    Bills than poops out a necko majin named Z that Goku takes on as a student.
    Not srs.^
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-03-14 at 06:18 AM.

  9. #5789
    Wow a new Dragon Ball Series would be awesome. But i don't like the concept of Multiverses... sure with it everything is canon now, from movies to GT. But it kinda feels "lame".
    The whole "out of nothing" 12 Gods who are so much stronger than every other Character yet doesn't feel good. Weren't the Kaioshins the gods? Now suddenly there are 12 new gods which some people knew about but noone ever said anything about it.
    If Vegeta wants to be Super Saiyan God too wouldn't that mean there are suddenly 13 gods?

    I also have the fear that it could be all about Goku like in GT... when he is the Saiyan God, what are the other saiyans supposed to do in a Story where SSJ3 is so weak compared to everything else that it can't even touch an opponent?

    Also I want Golden-haired SSJs! Not Red Haired

  10. #5790
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Wow a new Dragon Ball Series would be awesome. But i don't like the concept of Multiverses... sure with it everything is canon now, from movies to GT. But it kinda feels "lame".
    The whole "out of nothing" 12 Gods who are so much stronger than every other Character yet doesn't feel good. Weren't the Kaioshins the gods? Now suddenly there are 12 new gods which some people knew about but noone ever said anything about it.
    If Vegeta wants to be Super Saiyan God too wouldn't that mean there are suddenly 13 gods?

    I also have the fear that it could be all about Goku like in GT... when he is the Saiyan God, what are the other saiyans supposed to do in a Story where SSJ3 is so weak compared to everything else that it can't even touch an opponent?

    Also I want Golden-haired SSJs! Not Red Haired
    It's always been like that though. Buu came out of nothing, cell came out of nothing, anything GT came out of nothing. Stronger characters are always suddenly *there*. Remember, Roshi used to be the strongest ever at the start.

  11. #5791
    Ok maybe what i said was a little bit misleading.
    But its like if the Z Fighters already knew about Buu when Vegeta and Nappa first came to earth. Knowing that there is someone who is 1 million times stronger than the saiyans would have made the whole story a little bit less exiciting. Same for Frieza... instead of thinking he is the most powerful being in the universe they would have thought "oh ok frieza, he is a weakling compared to cell doesn't matter what he's doing".

    Saying "there are 12 gods and bils is the weakest" pretty much takes away a lot of "thrill" from the story. Its true that DBZ villians came out of nothing but that was what made the story so good... thinking "wow goku is so strong noone will ever be able to beat him again" after he went SSJ for example... and then come the cyborgs. When Goku has to fight God #3 we will know that he God #4 is still stronger making it less exciting.

  12. #5792
    Stood in the Fire Turin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    Ok maybe what i said was a little bit misleading.
    But its like if the Z Fighters already knew about Buu when Vegeta and Nappa first came to earth. Knowing that there is someone who is 1 million times stronger than the saiyans would have made the whole story a little bit less exiciting. Same for Frieza... instead of thinking he is the most powerful being in the universe they would have thought "oh ok frieza, he is a weakling compared to cell doesn't matter what he's doing".

    Saying "there are 12 gods and bils is the weakest" pretty much takes away a lot of "thrill" from the story. Its true that DBZ villians came out of nothing but that was what made the story so good... thinking "wow goku is so strong noone will ever be able to beat him again" after he went SSJ for example... and then come the cyborgs. When Goku has to fight God #3 we will know that he God #4 is still stronger making it less exciting.
    Ah yeah, I see what you mean.
    Well, for my own sake, I will consider any god that isn't the strongest one, a mere minion. Works well enough for me ^^

  13. #5793
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebchen View Post
    But its like if the Z Fighters already knew about Buu when Vegeta and Nappa first came to earth. Knowing that there is someone who is 1 million times stronger than the saiyans would have made the whole story a little bit less exiciting. Same for Frieza... instead of thinking he is the most powerful being in the universe they would have thought "oh ok frieza, he is a weakling compared to cell doesn't matter what he's doing".
    Was the whole Namek saga any less exciting even though you knew Frieza was the ultimate villain and none of the others came even close to his power?

  14. #5794
    Criticism's and plot holes found within the movie...

    Shenron is only capable of granting one wish in the movie.
    Z fighters mostly just get one shot KO'd

  15. #5795
    Herald of the Titans Nadev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ultimate Magic World
    Posts
    2,850
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Was the whole Namek saga any less exciting even though you knew Frieza was the ultimate villain and none of the others came even close to his power?
    That made it all the more exciting for me. That and the Frieza saga had the healthiest number of evil, anime henchmen (who are usually my favorite characters). Cell saga was really bad about that and Babidi's men were pretty lame as well.
    Men!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

    Now having a ball on SWTOR!

  16. #5796
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    That made it all the more exciting for me. That and the Frieza saga had the healthiest number of evil, anime henchmen (who are usually my favorite characters). Cell saga was really bad about that and Babidi's men were pretty lame as well.
    Yeah, I agree that the whole Namek and Frieza saga is the best of whole DBZ. Even though you know nobody compares to Frieza, it doesn't make them give up. I especially liked Vegeta changing to whichever side seemed to best serve his interest. And the most powerful good guy kept changing a lot, they all had their time to shine, even if only temporary.

  17. #5797
    The Insane GennGreymane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    I will always live in Gilneas
    Posts
    15,945
    also freiza was the end all be all almost no B.S
    cell coulda been owned easily by kamiccolo if he didnt want to hear his plan, or by android 16
    vegeta and trunks coulda owned cell if vegeta didnt let him hit perfection
    Cell was then out classed by a ss2 instantly. not even a chance. then he blew up zenkai and kamehamehaaa battle. but gohan could have obliterated him right away if he was able to control his temper a bit better.

    same shit for buu






    for freiza? vegeta put up a good fight, piccolo put up a good fight, krillin put up a good chase, etc. also freiza was not automatically owned by a super saiyan during this saga. Freiza still put up a good fight against ss1 goku.

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 07:46 PM ----------

    also we got this in the freiza/namek saga



    this wins

    ---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 08:48 PM ----------


    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

  18. #5798
    Pit Lord Adramalech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    2,388
    Save the world with Chi-Chi.

    ... well at least she's a martial artist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

  19. #5799
    Herald of the Titans
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,808
    I had sex with Broly.

  20. #5800
    fused with goku today was a good day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •