@broly thing, I think like Goku here:
    http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com...79.html#h_read

powerhouse but no clue how to fight

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    @broly thing, I think like Goku here:
    http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com...79.html#h_read

powerhouse but no clue how to fight
    Well, I think even in the main series goku mentioned it vs frieza at one point. You really dont need to learn how to fight when you obliterate anyone by being near them.

I guess a good analogy is a bomb, you dont need to aim it if the explosion is big enough, if you are so powerful nothing can be as fast/strong or even hurt you, why do you need to learn to fight?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    the reason they brought broly back and killed him so much, was because toriyama knew he fucked up and made a bad guy a hell of a lot cooler than both the main good guys.

had to make him into a mess to fix it.
    Broly isnt kool

his character is boring and stupid

some dumb roided up guy with no personality

I thought Broly was awesome. It is true he isn't a complex villain, but I don't really care. I thought Bojack was way worse of a villain than Broly ever was. One of my favorite scenes from the Broly movie was when it took Goku, Gohan, Goten, and Trunks to take Broly down. Granted it was kind of copying the fight between Gohan and Cell. Broly isn't my favorite villain, but I did think he was pretty cool for a non canon character.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Dunno how SSJ1-4 sounds even remotely good, incisive or thought out at all - but then again, kids like you still hail to Toriyama, LOL.
    you are here saying ssj1 - 4 sounds awful yet you just used the word lol....

the forms are called super saiyan jin 1, 2, 3, and 4.

so ssj 1 - 4 makes the most sense out of anything ever in the history of ever since its just an acronym
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I hate to be that guy but, it's "Super Saiya-jin". Super Saiyan Jin is a guy called Jin that happens to be a Super Saiyan xD
    Wrong. The kanji 人 is pronounced "hito" as a standalone and it means a person. When added into a nationality it's pronounced "jin", like on 日本人"nihonjin", but it's meaning stays the same. So 日本人 is a "japanese person" and サイヤ人 (saiya-jin) is a "saiyan person".

Wrong in what way? All I'm reading is you saying it is "Saiya-jin", which is what I said :S Either I really do need sleep or I'm a bit slow today lol
    Read again what you wrote
    I hate to be that guy but, it's "Super Saiya-jin". Super Saiyan Jin is a guy called Jin that happens to be a Super Saiyan xD

How to fix the SSGSS fiasco:

The form from the previous movie should be retconned to: Saiyan God

This new form should then be: Super Saiyan God.

Problem solved!
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    How to fix the SSGSS fiasco:

The form from the previous movie should be retconned to: Saiyan God

This new form should then be: Super Saiyan God.

Problem solved!
    seems legit

Deleted
    Yes, i believe i mentioned that earlier.

Deleted
    Several people mentioned it some pages ago, but ok.

I think it's silly when people use the j/jin suffix. Why stop there? Type everything (phonetically or kanji) in Japanese, not just that particular suffix. So silly looking.
    Last edited by BatteredRose; 2015-04-17 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    I think it's silly when people use the j/jin suffix. Why stop there? Type everything (phonetically or kanji) in Japanese, not just that particular suffix. So silly looking.
    i personally just use super saiyan/ss. i dont see the point of using the japanese version either but it still makes sense either way.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Because SS goku sounds like he's a nazi ? I dunno, I'm just used to saying SSJ ...

this, and people saying the japanese names for naruto attacks, bugs the absolute shit out of me. you know there's an english translation, but you gotta go weeb and say it japanese style.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Because SS goku sounds like he's a nazi ? I dunno, I'm just used to saying SSJ ...
    point taken

i just got used to saying ssj

gohan ssgj confirmed (?)

10+ Year Old Account
    I know it's the same artist, but holy crap you can see DBZ characters in all of em. Blue hair is Gohan, as mentioned. Big guy on the right is Nappa. Top right girl is Bulma. Top mid guy is Trunks. Other girl is Eighteen.