10+ Year Old Account
    Goku, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, Buu or Krillin

OR!

maybe some new alien dude we have yet to meet before. That would be refreshing

also we got 5 new people from Champa's universe

I like the sound of Super Saiyan Blue a lot better than Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan. I was about to just call it SSG1 to shorten it down as much as possible.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Something that has been on my mind since this whole thing about paired twin universes thing came around...

What does this mean for the timelines created by Trunks' time travelling? Are alternate timelines such as those a part of a sort of confined multiverse that belongs to the 7th universe, and have no mirror in universe 6?

And that's not even addressing the fact that Trunks' timeline is actually the original one, and the one where everything takes place is the divergent one, changed by his interference.

Eh, the real answer is probably just Toriyama didn't even consider that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Saiyan Blue is fine, would've been better if it was Super Cyan though xD because why not have puns in our names... also still kinda disappointed that it'll be a 1v1 tournament... unless they gon' use Gogeta/vegito as 1 fighter and 4 other random ones :-?

Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Something that has been on my mind since this whole thing about paired twin universes thing came around...

What does this mean for the timelines created by Trunks' time travelling? Are alternate timelines such as those a part of a sort of confined multiverse that belongs to the 7th universe, and have no mirror in universe 6?

And that's not even addressing the fact that Trunks' timeline is actually the original one, and the one where everything takes place is the divergent one, changed by his interference.

Eh, the real answer is probably just Toriyama didn't even consider that.
    that would require toriyama/toei to think.
    we know that this is not possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alternate timeline does not necessarily mean alternate universe. Its just another rendition of that universe.

If trunks created a fully separate universe, there would be more than 12. There would have to be infinite to take into account the possibility to time alteration.

It just looks like what we have hear is not alternate universes, just other universes. Like how we dont have alternate galaxies (as far as we know) and instead, just other galaxies. We just have a weird thing with uni 7 and uni 6 because they are back to back *twin* universes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If trunks created a fully separate universe, there would be more than 12.
    Just a small correction, but there are actually 13. According to Vados, the first 12 universes are paired as 1-12, 2-11, 3-10, 4-9, 5-8, and finally 6-7, being that each pair has twin universes, and then the 13th universe has two halves (which I assume have some sort of twin-ish thing to them). Or at least that's what the translation said...
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    Just a small correction, but there are actually 13. According to Vados, the first 12 universes are paired as 1-12, 2-11, 3-10, 4-9, 5-8, and finally 6-7, being that each pair has twin universes, and then the 13th universe has two halves (which I assume have some sort of twin-ish thing to them). Or at least that's what the translation said...
    What I understood is that there are 12 universes, and these universes form a 13th one... at least from this image
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2015-10-22 at 02:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

I guess you're right. And Genn too, I guess. 6 and 7 might be the exceptions.

And damn, it was Whis who said it, Not Vados. I didn't even read this 24 hours ago and I'm already going Toriyama on my memory of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really just hope we see some new faces. i dont want to see an evil goku universe or shit like that.... thats fan fiction level of boring

I'm guessing that Champa's earth was devastated by Goku as a child.

Deleted
    Maybe Yamcha is a badass in the 6th universe hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yamcha in Dragonball

never forget

Deleted
    I bought Extreme Butoden the other day, but i cannot seem to figure out how to do ultimates. It seems to be so random. Anyone knows?

Besides that, pretty bad game tbh. Too few playable characters and to many assists. id prefer a 2d style game like Budokai

To be a plausible threat I agree that Universe 6 baddie should force them to fuse, but I get the feeling(not sure if it was actually mentioned on the tv show as it was in the movies) that since Beerus was the one that ordered Planet Vegeta's destruction, finding this out would be something that would make Goku and Vegeta agree to fuse, and when it came to killing Beerus, they would split because Goku still wouldn't want to do it.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I don't like the 'new vegeta'. He's goofing around so much now. Too much comedy around him

Bingo dancing, acting like an waitress, cooking food etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    I don't like the 'new vegeta'. He's goofing around so much now. Too much comedy around him

this is probably my main frustration with super. it's fucking ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post

Honestly it feels nice for Vegeta to have some more character besides "Have to beat Kakarot", he knows no one can beat Beerus and realizes the only way to appease him is to do what he asks for now.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Maybe he understood that being all serious doesn't help him surpass Goku. Now he's trying to copy him, and apparently he did it. Whis is training him. This puts him atleast at the same level as Goku. And in the next ep Goku becomes a grandpa, and will take a solo journey to train, which is really interesting in many ways

Have you noted how Whis immediately said that he can become stronger than Goku if he changes his training routine, and how he pointed towards Vegeta becoming the next God of Destruction? Really fun stuff if this is going to happen. From the opening of Super I always imagined in the future Goku and Vegeta becoming Gods, equal in power.