Omni King blew up all Universe' in Trunks' timeline!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Omni King blew up all Universe' in Trunks' timeline!!!!
    Copyright claims (rightfully, I mean come on they have simulcasts now, other than being greedy we got no excuse) took down all the streams....

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ZAMASU!?!?!?!/

- - - Updated - - -

Wait.... if they are going to alternate (beerus killed zamasu) trunk's time line....... doesnt that mean there are two adult Mais????

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), you know what to do Trunks

guys, am I the only one who cried during this episode, especially last 5 minutes???

Zeno got one of the highest body counts in fiction

i want to watch the chapter t.t stupid youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I think it is implied that Zamasu completely obliterated other civilizations before (finally) setting his sights on Earth. Who knows, maybe that meant all civilizations on all worlds and Zeno's just cleaning up the mess that caused.

I like the way Zeno from the main timeline got Zeno from the Alternate timeline as a play friend. You could say Zeno's playing with himself! *buhdumtish!*

Although, I am dissatisfied with the ending of the episode. Call it wanting it to tie in with the games or something, but this could have been a good opportunity to introduce the Supreme Kai of Time, and she'd recruit Trunks in to the Time Patrol at this point. But eh, still a good ending.

LMAO manga skipped a lot of things.

Goku vs Goku Black was important for that Ki and yet he skipped that.

Goku vs Zamasu was also important for his Ki being similar to Goku Black's. it made much more sense.

Goku never met Zamasu and Zamasu was going rogue because he watched Godtube LMAO. at least in the anime he got more reason to be angry then just Godtube.

I know he wanted to make it less confusing but come on man. all that mystery is removed.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-20 at 03:33 AM.

Im not crying, you guys are crying, why are you crying? i hate you all

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I pretty much hated this episode. From a completely spectacular episode 66 to the sack of turds that was 67.

Completely screws up Trunks' awesome moment from last episode - hooray you're the best you saved the day OH WAIT NO EVERYONE'S DEAD YOU FAILED ZAMASU IS THE UNIVERSE NOW

Zamasu is the universe for no reason - could have at least mentioned 'blah blah his immortal soul is growing out of control now' or *something.*

Zeno was supposed to be the ultimate thing, but now there's two of him... wouldn't it make more sense for him to exist outside of all timelines and been the only one of himself to ever exist? The answer is yes.

Then a bunch of tortured bullshit about going back in time, Future Beerus, dealing with yet another Zamasu, two of Trunks and Mai...

So now all the cool stuff about last episode and the omni-king has been turned into a bunch of stupid bullshit, bleh.

The farewell was good, it would've been better if it hadn't been floating on all the other swill though. Ultimately, Trunks' last line was right - he couldn't protect the world, everyone died, he failed utterly. His awesome actions accomplished nothing, and so time travel again to just avoid the failure. Even using dragon balls to erase it would have been preferable to this shitshow.

Hope the manga comes up with something better than that load.

honestly, Trunks' sudden power up is far more bullshit imo.

Zamasu being a threat to the Universe is nice, killing everyone on Earth. it was really dark and when Zeno blew up everything

this episode was really good and I don't like when they use Dragon Balls to resolve every damage and blowing up the entire universe is very good imo.

though Trunks and Mai going to another timeline where there are another Trunks and Mai is weird.

the ending was very well done. the episode before that was one of the worst.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-20 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post

Zeno was supposed to be the ultimate thing, but now there's two of him... wouldn't it make more sense for him to exist outside of all timelines and been the only one of himself to ever exist? The answer is yes.

Hope the manga comes up with something better than that load.

I'm going to bite my tongue about everything else, but I'll chime in here.

This really bothered me, not only is Zeno something that should be beyond time, but the DBS universe is PERFECTLY set up for Zeno to be a unique entity that exists outside of time simply because he exists/resides in a different universe, and then resides above them all.

Then there's the fact he acted like a retarded child and literally didn't recognize himself when he saw him, although for all we know he's never looked in a mirror. We're seeing more evidence that he's basically a normal being that simply has powers and quite literally may just be a child.

I'm starting to think Zeno wasn't always around, and he was appointed or inherited his position. I won't even speculate on the 'what ifs' anymore concerning him, at least not on a forum.

Having said that, I can also see the logic of him simply being a child with omnipotent powers, just based on his reactions, creativity, and other things.

I think this episode dropped many hints regarding a few things, but I'll leave it at that

Edit - One last thing, if I interpreted this right. Zamasu became the universe itself and destroyed everything, everywhere, except those 2 patches of Z fighters. Zeno literally destroys or 'empties' out that universe (I'd say destroys but how do they go to it if it didn't exist), hence the way it looks when they go back.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-11-20 at 08:14 AM. Reason: hur dur html
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    honestly, Trunks' sudden power up is far more bullshit imo.
    That I actually have a theory for that explains everything pretty well, so it doesn't bother me at all. Ditto for all the spirit bomb sword stuff - based on existing elements in the series, I can accept it all readily, and I think it's really awesome too. This episode though... raagh. Grah. I wish I had a time machine to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Soooooo

Zamasu...won...???/

10+ Year Old Account
    Credit to a random person on 4chan's /a/ section.

Replying to what I said after I pasted my previous comment.

"nope, pretty sure Zeno destroyed all the other universes of that timeline as well
    Notice how he says ''this world shouldn't exist''
    A ''world'' in DB is what they call all the 12 universes put together.
    When Zamasu was talking about making a perfect ''world'', he was talking about the multiverse.
    Essentially, every time they say ''world'' they actually mean ''multiverse'' "

So this actually explains what we saw when Goku went back to the future with Trunks, it was the universe that encapsulated the 12 universes and it's where Zeno lives.

Another post

"A world is composed by 12 universes
    Each universe is composed by a mortal realm, a demon realm, an after-life and a godly realm
    Each universe also has a god of destruction, an angel and a set of kaioshins.
    Each world is ruled by Zeno. Time-travelling is probably forbidden because it just ends up creating other worlds, like Future Trunks'.

Now, you'd think there would only be one Zeno for every world... but that isn't the case.
    So, is there someone even higher than him?
    Notice how it's never stated that Zeno is the one who created the world."

Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2016-11-20 at 08:31 AM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is nobody talking about how that Angel at Zeno's place is Whis' Dad ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I think everyone was dead already, before he came.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Geez guys. Can´t we all just be happy that Zeno has a friend now?

Deleted
    It's me or Gohan is slowly going back to his ''old'' model?. his not as bulky as he was but his slowly changing back, i wonder if it's a simple drawing error or Gohan might be relevant again in future, arcs power wise, he is in the end the character with the bigger potential power wise out of Z fighters and Beerus put it nicely, they relay on Gods to much and as we seen against Zamasu, Goku/Vegeta are not enough to defeat god's, Gohan/Piccola power up is needed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    It's me or Gohan is slowly going back to his ''old'' model?. his not as bulky as he was but his slowly changing back, i wonder if it's a simple drawing error or Gohan might be relevant again in future, arcs power wise, he is in the end the character with the bigger potential power wise out of Z fighters and Beerus put it nicely, they relay on Gods to much and as we seen against Zamasu, Goku/Vegeta are not enough to defeat god's, Gohan/Piccola power up is needed
    I dunno what to say about him being bulkier, but I found it interesting that he was breathing heavily when he flew, I think he was training with Piccolo before... either that or he got so weak that even simple flying is tiring him...