I wonder what Mr. Popo's powerlevel is..
    And the guardian of the earth doesn't have to be a namekian does it? They just prefer that because they can make dragonballs correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    And the guardian of the earth doesn't have to be a namekian does it? They just prefer that because they can make dragonballs correct?
    That's correct, previous guardians of the Earth were humans. Altough it's strange that Dende could take over the seat of Kami and the "ownership" of Dragonballs switched aswell with it. They were tied to his life, not anymore to Piccolo's.

Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post

kind of had to guess where his ear and eye is.

*snip*
    thankyou so much!
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    Popo has a power level offically of like 200 or somthing

but we all know it can be what ever popo wants

i mean he did stand up easily against 2 super saiyan children

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    That's correct, previous guardians of the Earth were humans. Altough it's strange that Dende could take over the seat of Kami and the "ownership" of Dragonballs switched aswell with it. They were tied to his life, not anymore to Piccolo's.
    I just watched that part. For a show that delays and builds the drama so much, Dende taking over as guardian of earth was basically just a "I'm here, now I'm the ruler". And that was it. Kind of lame really

I thought dende rebuilt the dragon. Remember he made it so it could grant 2 wishes.
    And I had forgotten how Popo had fared so well against the saiyans he trained.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought dende rebuilt the dragon. Remember he made it so it could grant 2 wishes.
    And I had forgotten how Popo had fared so well against the saiyans he trained.
    Yeah he rebuilt it the way they wanted. It just all felt so rushed. Dende did everything almost immediately. For a show that doesn't rush...anything, that episode felt like a big gyp. You would think creating a god would be a little more complicated that spouting a few words in Namekian. Which, then if the past guardians were human, I assume there was an English way of creating the balls?

No i think only namekians possess the magic or whatever required to make them which is why only earth and namek have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the Dragon Balls existed on Earth until Kami made them. As for Dende, I think he said it would take a year or so to make new Dragon Balls, but he could do it immediately if they still had the original balls and the Shenron statue. He just had to recharge them instead of rebuilding them.

For the purpose of the next paragraph, I will refer to the Cell that Gohan defeated as Future Cell.

As for main timeline Cell, I doubt he would have been much stronger, if at all. If Duncanidaho's theory is right, that 17/18 were stronger because Gero spent more time on them because of Future Trunks arrival, then this likely wouldn't have affected Cell, since Cell's creation was under the control of Gero's computer, not Gero himself. Gero's computer pretty much ignored Future Trunks, not even bothering to get any of his DNA.

Also, keep in mind that Cell gets most of his power by absorbing others.

If main timeline Cell is in fact stronger than Future Cell, I think the highest he would have been is equal to 16, w/o absorbing anyone. I base this on how Future Cell beat the Future Trunks who had beaten the Androids, therefore implying he was stronger than the Androids 17/18 of his time. Therefore, if main timeline Cell had a base strength higher than that of 17/18, I think he would have been at 16's level. After absorbing a few cities, he would be stronger than 16, though still not as strong as Future Cell's Semi-perfect form.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I don't think the Dragon Balls existed on Earth until Kami made them. As for Dende, I think he said it would take a year or so to make new Dragon Balls, but he could do it immediately if they still had the original balls and the Shenron statue. He just had to recharge them instead of rebuilding them.

For the purpose of the next paragraph, I will refer to the Cell that Gohan defeated as Future Cell.

As for main timeline Cell, I doubt he would have been much stronger, if at all. If Duncanidaho's theory is right, that 17/18 were stronger because Gero spent more time on them because of Future Trunks arrival, then this likely wouldn't have affected Cell, since Cell's creation was under the control of Gero's computer, not Gero himself. Gero's computer pretty much ignored Future Trunks, not even bothering to get any of his DNA.

Also, keep in mind that Cell gets most of his power by absorbing others.

If main timeline Cell is in fact stronger than Future Cell, I think the highest he would have been is equal to 16, w/o absorbing anyone. I base this on how Future Cell beat the Future Trunks who had beaten the Androids, therefore implying he was stronger than the Androids 17/18 of his time. Therefore, if main timeline Cell had a base strength higher than that of 17/18, I think he would have been at 16's level. After absorbing a few cities, he would be stronger than 16, though still not as strong as Future Cell's Semi-perfect form.
    There's a flaw in Duncanidaho's theory - in the main timeline Future Cell arrived few years earlier than Future Trunks.

His power level is 1030.

Don't mess with Popo!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    His power level is 1030.

Don't mess with Popo!
    Yeah but Mr Popo was easily able to subdue Goten and Trunks as SSJ, so he should easily be over Raditz

10+ Year Old Account
    pecking order

Quote Originally Posted by Karosea View Post
    Yeah but Mr Popo was easily able to subdue Goten and Trunks as SSJ, so he should easily be over Raditz
    He likely got more powerful. The 1030 is from the Saiyan saga.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karosea View Post
    I don't remember the scene, so questions: Is this "subdue" like both kids were powered up, fighting something, and went and grabbed them as super saiyans or something? Or was this, he grabbed them and they didn't resist (or at least use energy to do so), like they were flailing like you would normally see kids do?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I don't remember the scene, so questions: Is this "subdue" like both kids were powered up, fighting something, and went and grabbed them as super saiyans or something? Or was this, he grabbed them and they didn't resist (or at least use energy to do so), like they were flailing like you would normally see kids do?
    The scene is when Goten and Trunks wake up on the Lookout and start to sneak out/look around. They leave one room, get caught by Popo, transform and start flying away, and Popo uses his super speed to cut in front of them. Goten and Trunks start acting like they're going to fight Popo, then Goku shows up and takes over.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know Popo has a power level of infinity+1

10+ Year Old Account
    Popo's PL won't have more digits than Popo has letters in his name.

Popo's PL knows better.

10+ Year Old Account
    btw my laptop is allll better now sooooo i am able to stalk this thread 24/7!

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 07:05 PM ----------

---------- Post added 2012-04-27 at 07:29 PM ----------

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost positive I've seen this before, but I can't remember if it was on this thread or somewhere else