Quote Originally Posted by genngreymane View Post
    how will broly fans react to girl broly?
    Wen girl Broly?!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Lady Broly.

Loly.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How will Broly fans react to girl broly?
    broly is like my favorite dude.

if they do this chick right, it'll be one of the only good things in super.

Broly got a new wife.
    Poor princess Trunks...

DBS is reaching Fairy Tail levels of stupid writing

Buggy got bored of being a shichibukai and became a god of destruction, nice

Also, female broly..... kek, reminds me of Biscuit from HxH
    Last edited by Leyre; 2017-01-23 at 03:37 PM.

fun fact is, Fairy Tail is an average manga/anime.

this would have been much better IMO

I am still surprised that no one had mention the loli angel or the sith lord/batman with the clown hakaishin, also Greymane vs Goku best fight ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    I am still surprised that no one had mention the loli angel or the sith lord/batman with the clown hakaishin, also Greymane vs Goku best fight ever
    @Venant

a new video idea for ya

10+ Year Old Account
    So... Golden Frost and Blue Cabba?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    fun fact is, Fairy Tail is a terrible manga/anime.

this would have been much better IMO

fixed that for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
    So... Golden Frost and Blue Cabba?
    With luck.

Y'know, if universe 6 saiyans have figured out god mode, we might get Legendary Super Saiyan God Lady Broly.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    broly is like my favorite dude.

if they do this chick right, it'll be one of the only good things in super.
    you know, i was thinking, why not make the Broly from the movies cannon by bringing him to the main timeline from one of those others universes? that would make the movies cannon and give good ole' Broly an unilimited potential to be used in the saga, with him being the legendary super saiyan and shit

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He doesn't have unlimited potential. He also doesn't just keep getting stronger and stronger.
    He has, or didnt you watch a single Broly movie were he kept getting stronger and stronger the more the fight keep going?

"In addition to its genetic exclusivity, the Legendary Super Saiyan carries a unique trait in which it increases the user's power infinitely and exponentially for as long as the transformation is maintained."

iirc he also never runs out of energy/ki

Is there any real source for the rising power claim? LSSJ has infinite energy and nigh invunerability/high healing factor so what seems like Broly getting stronger might just be him tiring out his opponents while he himself doesn't tire or get injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Is there any real source for the rising power claim? LSSJ has infinite energy and nigh invunerability/high healing factor so what seems like Broly getting stronger might just be him tiring out his opponents while he himself doesn't tire or get injured.
    No one knows because the broly movies are not canon, and toriyama can do whatever he wants with the ssj legendary(he can say this form is a bastardization of the ssj god or something like that) but the most powerful warrior in the universe of champa is still Hit

Broly is literally a mentally retarded character. It's hard to understand why people like him so much. I guess its because he looks kewl.

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Broly is literally a mentally retarded character. It's hard to understand why people like him so much. I guess its because he looks kewl.
    yeah i dont get it either, i think hes got a cool design and hes kind of neat but i dont get why some people love him as much as they do.

i only knew broly from the video games until they showed the movie on toonami and i was super underwhelmed
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Broly's visual desing and concept are great. His characterization and motivations are fucking terrible.

if brolys reason for going berseker would be changed from goku to vegeta because king daddy wanted him dead it would make much more sense and broly wouldn't be retarded.
    but I guess that was to smart back then