10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    Anyone read the new chapter. Did I miss something? Since when have they been able to choose between red and blue?
    They can't as far as the anime goes, and non-canon material is non-canon...

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone read the new chapter. Did I miss something? Since when have they been able to choose between red and blue?
    The anime and manga have an increasing amount of differences as the story progresses. Which is fine, but you can't go into any Super discussion without running into a shit show of anime vs manga hostilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    That time chamber became obsolete since Whis can send them to that void dimension or what it's called where no time passes (I think ?)
    Also, Vegeta blew it up. Dunno if Dende and Mr. Popo finished rebuilding it yet.

Toyotaro is a SSG fanboy, so he shoehorned it into the manga even after SSB made it obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Toyotaro is a SSG fanboy, so he shoehorned it into the manga even after SSB made it obsolete.
    apparently SSB cannot be used more then a minute.

its basically SSJ3 2.0.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    apparently SSB cannot be used more then a minute.

its basically SSJ3 2.0.
    In the anime they use it all day long.

Again, Toyotaro is shoehorning in his favourite color instead of what happens in the anime.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2017-03-20 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    In the anime they use it all day long.

Again, Toyotaro is shoehorning in his favourite color instead of what happens in the anime.
    maybe Toriyama told him to do it.

Ugh....toyo...toyo....toyo....

Why did you make SSB go for under a fucking minute? Dude, it's an updated transformation of the GOD FORMS, with a CALM MIND! The whole SSB BS kind of contridicts with the whole Golden Freeza bullshit. That is, unless we're to make the "Assumption" that their battle lasted before a fucking minute...

BULLSHIT! SSB Isn't SSJ4 Gogeta, nor is it SSJ3. It's an updated God form, meaning that you can use it for a pretty long time....

Does toyo just like Red more than he does Blue? Cause, if that's the case, then...I love the Anime 100% more. It actually gives me some new shit (Like the SSBKK form, as well as Vegito Blue). Also, wasn't the SSJG god-ki ABSORBED into Goku/Vegeta's bases? I mean, they shouldn't go Red afterwards then. That power should just be in their base forms already...

- - - Updated - - -

maybe Toriyama told him to do it.
    Kind of like how toriyama told the director of DB evolution to do exactly what the movie did when it released? Fuck no. Toyo just pulled the same shit the DB evolution director did. He ignored Toriyama's shit, and made some MASSIVE mistakes with the God Forms....

feels like I'm the only one who likes the manga version better regarding transformation

time limits on transformations have always been stupid to me. unless it's something that is burning through your energy like fuck(like trunk's ultra super saiyan) then it should be whatever.

isn't this god energy crap supposed to be special anyway? shouldn't have it work just like ki, that's dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    time limits on transformations have always been stupid to me. unless it's something that is burning through your energy like fuck(like trunk's ultra super saiyan) then it should be whatever.

isn't this god energy crap supposed to be special anyway? shouldn't have it work just like ki, that's dumb.
    I thought it was only considered Godly Ki because it hit a power threshold, and maybe the Kaishin are exceptions since they're god-born even though many are weaker than Goku.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Ugh....toyo...toyo....toyo....

Why did you make SSB go for under a fucking minute? Dude, it's an updated transformation of the GOD FORMS, with a CALM MIND! The whole SSB BS kind of contridicts with the whole Golden Freeza bullshit. That is, unless we're to make the "Assumption" that their battle lasted before a fucking minute...

BULLSHIT! SSB Isn't SSJ4 Gogeta, nor is it SSJ3. It's an updated God form, meaning that you can use it for a pretty long time....

Does toyo just like Red more than he does Blue? Cause, if that's the case, then...I love the Anime 100% more. It actually gives me some new shit (Like the SSBKK form, as well as Vegito Blue). Also, wasn't the SSJG god-ki ABSORBED into Goku/Vegeta's bases? I mean, they shouldn't go Red afterwards then. That power should just be in their base forms already...

- - - Updated - - -

Kind of like how toriyama told the director of DB evolution to do exactly what the movie did when it released? Fuck no. Toyo just pulled the same shit the DB evolution director did. He ignored Toriyama's shit, and made some MASSIVE mistakes with the God Forms....
    possibly.

I like anime more. Trunks in the manga is doing nothing.

possibly.

I like anime more. Trunks in the manga is doing nothing.
    At this point, I don't even think Erza's asspull from Chapter 519 is as bad as this....

AND THAT SHIT WAS THE WORST SHIT EVER!

At this point, I don't even think Erza's asspull from Chapter 519 is as bad as this....

AND THAT SHIT WAS THE WORST SHIT EVER!
    haha true.

haha true.
    Either way

DBZ >>>>> DB/DBS >>> My ass >>>> Demon Hunters >>>> WoD >>>>> GT >>>>> FT/DBS Manga

The manga does a few things better, like some fights not taking forever or getting to the point far quicker with somethings. The anime does go a bit more in depth of a few things, and of course you do get to see the action more fleshed out.

I personally liked the Goku vs. Hit fight better in the manga as in the anime I'm pretty Goku was fighting Hit while time was stopped and Hit got so absurd by the end of it that it lost all meaning. I mean he can evolve his power far faster than saiyans and stop time, that's some bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Erza entirely is nothing but asspulls. I mean holy shit what's the point of her having this awesome armor/weapons if every time it just boils down to that armor that's boob bandages, pajama pants, and a sword? She ends up being so close to death every time that your suspension of disbelief is the last thread of a very thin rope.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2017-03-21 at 03:46 PM.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Either way

DBZ >>>>> DB/DBS >>> My ass >>>> Demon Hunters >>>> WoD >>>>> GT >>>>> FT/DBS Manga
    LMAO

though remove WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    The manga does a few things better, like some fights not taking forever or getting to the point far quicker with somethings. The anime does go a bit more in depth of a few things, and of course you do get to see the action more fleshed out.

I personally liked the Goku vs. Hit fight better in the manga as in the anime I'm pretty Goku was fighting Hit while time was stopped and Hit got so absurd by the end of it that it lost all meaning. I mean he can evolve his power far faster than saiyans and stop time, that's some bullshit.
    lol true.

Hit's power is BS but I like it. he is more badass.

- - - Updated - - -

actually, in the manga Goku never absorbed SSG power. he never reverted to his Super Saiyan form.

@DemonHunter18

I'm not gonna remove WOW, cause Both WoD, and the DHs made me cringe...

Also, he didn't absorb the God powers? BS TOYO!

And @Dontrike

Luckily, she'll NEVER even DARE fight Deathwing.....

Meanwhile, I CAN SOLO HIM INGAME! Ehehe.....

@DemonHunter18

I'm not gonna remove WOW, cause Both WoD, and the DHs made me cringe...

Also, he didn't absorb the God powers? BS TOYO!
    hey watch your tongue

he didn't. only SSG Goku vs Beerus was in the manga. he never reverted back.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-03-21 at 06:16 PM.

hey watch your tongue

he didn'z. only SSG Goku vs Beerus was in the manga. he never reverted back.
    ok, i kinda like the idea that he never reverted back.

once he became a god, that should have been it, his species was now divine and nothing would ever change it.