10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I dont like how they got rid of Buu

Roshi woulda been taken out.

then again now we get to see Roshi sexually Harass Kale and Califla

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

very stupid decision Toyotaro, Toriyama and Toei.

inb4 yamcha gets finally his invite and freezer was just a troll or says no...

so much hype for Buu just to throw it away.

don't know what are they thinking.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Roshi causes Kale to go Broly mode.

*crosses finger for buu waking up in time and kicking out one of the humans*

well, at least he is a legit SSB tier or at least close to it.

No-one else picked up on the apparent retcon of the Baba resurrection?

It was agreed for Goku to come back to earth for one day, however if he used any power throughout this 24 hours excessively it cut his time down. He was okay as a Super Saiyan, however as soon as he cranked it up to SSJ3 his time was inevitably cut short quite significantly...

If the logic still applies here, as soon as Frieza goes Golden that should be him making a return trip to Hell all but immediately since Golden form far outweighs SSJ3.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post

It was agreed for Goku to come back to earth for one day, however if he used any power throughout this 24 hours excessively it cut his time down. He was okay as a Super Saiyan, however as soon as he cranked it up to SSJ3 his time was inevitably cut short quite significantly...

If the logic still applies here, as soon as Frieza goes Golden that should be him making a return trip to Hell all but immediately since Golden form far outweighs SSJ3.
    or maybe they give him a day without restrictions???

The main problem i have with all this shit is, when Vegeta asked Piccolo if he was gonna be able to see Goku in the afterlife, he told him no, your body is going to be destroyed and your soul will reincarnate on someone else, so why the fuck freezer still had his body <.<

10+ Year Old Account

SSJ3 consumes far more energy than SSB... But yeah Freeza will have a hard time if he doesn't master his gold form, since he burned through it incredibly fast when he used it.

10+ Year Old Account

There hasn't been a retcon yet. The tournament's not that long, so even if Freeza's resurrection gets cut short he still might be effective during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    The main problem i have with all this shit is, when Vegeta asked Piccolo if he was gonna be able to see Goku in the afterlife, he told him no, your body is going to be destroyed and your soul will reincarnate on someone else, so why the fuck freezer still had his body <.<
    he got a special punishment.

that cute heaven

I wish Roshi was out instead but oh whale. I always end up just skipping through episodes with his pervness, its just annoying to me.

frieza being able to be revived at all with the dragon balls was a retcon, him going from being 1 shot by future trunks to being able to compete with ssg goku and vegeta was a major arsepull.

dragon ball runs on rule of cool, toriyama has even said he had forgotten ss2 existed once. we might as well get used to shit like this and just have fun with what they give us
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

anyone else figure how badly Freiza would do...considering

1. He kinda only knows how to fight to kill
    2. He's pretty bad at fighting on the ground
    3. He's not exactly a team player

...we doomed

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    anyone else figure how badly Freiza would do...considering

1. He kinda only knows how to fight to kill
    2. He's pretty bad at fighting on the ground
    3. He's not exactly a team player

...we doomed
    Exactly why it seems more like a segway to recruit Cell to me.

We may see gogeta dont forget since techniques arent banned we may get a gogeta for 5mins
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    I wish Roshi was out instead but oh whale. I always end up just skipping through episodes with his pervness, its just annoying to me.
    That last episode with Roshi and Tien made me genuinely uncomfortable at times. I get the joke but good lord they take it a bit too far at times...
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

10+ Year Old Account