10+ Year Old Account
    Lmao at how serious he looks while saying that.

10+ Year Old Account
    that's the best one yet

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    You may recall that Mewtwo vs Frieza thread a week ago. One of the things that Mewtwo fans brought up was Mind Control. I made this just in case we get a Mewtwo/Vegeta match up in the Ultimate Showdown threads.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3...jinvegetab.jpg

Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-05-02 at 08:06 AM.

Did American Dad do a DBZ parody or is that just fan made? Awesome either way. As is yours Zoma.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Earlier, we were discussing why the Androids of the main timeline were more powerful than the Androids of Future Trunks' timeline. I have a related question. Why are the Androids of the main timeline less bloodthirsty than the ones of Future Trunks' timeline?

The ones in Future Trunks' timeline hunted down and killed each of the Z Fighters, then started attacking all humans. The ones in the main timeline were only interested in Goku, and only attacked others in self-defense (not including Dr. Gero). They didn't kill any of the Z Fighters, and even reminded Krillin that he should give them Senzu. And instead of actively hunting Goku, they took the scenic route, stealing a van and going for a joyride.

I think the answer to that is linked to what we were discussing before. The same reason as to why they are more powerful, is the same reason as to why their personality is more human. Gero did more to them then the other versions I think. By 16 we can tell that he was indeed trying to make them more human overall and less ruthless and prone to pointless violence. By having more time to work on them he possibly had the chance to apply some of 16's personality to the others.

I literally just watched History of trunks and i get what your saying though. The androids of Trunk's timeline are way more ruthless. They even double team Krillin to kill him lol. Not like he even has a chance against one of them.

Also, I forgot how awesome Future Trunks was until I started re-watching the start of the android saga today. Ice's Frieza and King Cold, then pops out a mini-fridge and has a soda. So badass. The Stone Cold Steve Austin of DBZ.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-02 at 09:16 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncanîdaho View Post
    Also, I forgot how awesome Future Trunks was until I started re-watching the start of the android saga today. Ice's Frieza and King Cold, then pops out a mini-fridge and has a soda. So badass. The Stone Cold Steve Austin of DBZ.
    Imagine Austin's Glass breaking theme start while Frieza's vision is shattering.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 03:14 AM ----------

By 16 we can tell that he was indeed trying to make them more human overall and less ruthless and prone to pointless violence. By having more time to work on them he possibly had the chance to apply some of 16's personality to the others.
    I think 16's was a programming error. He did say 16 was incomplete, despite being the most powerful Android (besides Cell). And why would he want the others to be less ruthless, while himself and 19 went batshit crazy inside the city they attacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Imagine Austin's Glass breaking theme start while Frieza's vision is shattering.

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 03:14 AM ----------

I think 16's was a programming error. He did say 16 was incomplete, despite being the most powerful Android (besides Cell). And why would he want the others to be less ruthless, while himself and 19 went batshit crazy inside the city they attacked.
    It was funny that Gero was more scared of releasing 16 than 17 and 18

Anyway, I just remembered that Gero had an emergency switch for 17 and 18. I wonder if in the Future Timeline he just wasn't fast enough to turn them off before they killed him when he released them for the first time.
    Also I don't quite agree on personality differences being the result of programming. After all, 17 and 18 were human-based.

And back to the topic of more power, I doubt they were more powerful because Gero worked longer on them in the main timeline. If anything, he was trying to fix their behaviour, not strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the fact that the androids were so violent in the future was because they were bored, you gotta remember that in the special theyve killed any real opposition a long time ago except for gohan.
    In the main timeline the only reason i think they were "more" peaceful is because 16 was with them and they decided to follow his obsession with killing goku, i think its actually said like that in the series.

10+ Year Old Account

"Come at me bro" -Super 17

Looking trough Deviant art page for pics

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 08:18 PM ----------

For those who think SSJ females would look strange, fan art of SSJ Pan from Deviant art

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 08:20 PM ----------

Some images are really fucked up, like this SSJ5 Pan

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 08:22 PM ----------

And last one, spent some time looking for best pic of how super 18 would look like, and I like this one:
    Last edited by rad586; 2012-05-02 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ðemonhuntr View Post
    I think the fact that the androids were so violent in the future was because they were bored, you gotta remember that in the special theyve killed any real opposition a long time ago except for gohan.
    In the main timeline the only reason i think they were "more" peaceful is because 16 was with them and they decided to follow his obsession with killing goku, i think its actually said like that in the series.
    But in history of Trunks in future Trunks timeline the Z fighters come to the first city the androids start attacking to confront them. EVERYONE is slaughtered, mercilessly. Gohan barely escapes with his live, the androids had not even had an opportunity to be bored yet. I think that is what Zoma was getting at.

In the main timeline even before they meet 16, they are merciful and much more human like and playful. They let Vegeta and Trunks and everyone they fight live.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-05-02 at 08:58 PM.

But in history of Trunks in future Trunks timeline the Z fighters come to the first city the androids start attacking to confront them. EVERYONE is slaughtered, mercilessly. Gohan barely escapes with his live, the androids had not even had an opportunity to be bored yet. I think that is what Zoma was getting at.

In the main timeline even before they meet 16, they are merciful and much more human like and playful. They let Vegeta and Trunks and everyone they fight live, even before 16.
    Yeah, they were like "Trunks blowing lab up? F him, lets release 16 for shit and giggles!"

---------- Post added 2012-05-02 at 09:34 PM ----------

Goku is voiced by a woman in the Japanese versions? Crazy, I remember watching those back in the day with subtitles and I never noticed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku is voiced by a woman in the Japanese versions? Crazy, I remember watching those back in the day with subtitles and I never noticed.
    so is luffy, and naruto

ichigo is not

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a sucker for voice actors, and one hobby is finding which VA's do the same voices. I just got done watching the Saiyaman Saga, and I noticed Videl and Goten have to be the same actor. Turns out I was right

Speaking of, what the hell is wrong with Trunks' voice around that time? I don't remember too much, please tell me it changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    so is luffy, and naruto

ichigo is not
    Luffy has the same voice actor as Krillin.

Btw, anyone else notice that when the Vegeta actor was saying Final Flash, he did the Kamehameha motion?