10+ Year Old Account
    Goku broke the internet

I really hope Jiren isn't the final boss of this arc. He is a tad boring to me right now, but hopefully they add something more to him >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Goku broke the internet
    You're not wrong. Just about all the official streaming sites went down. I saw a video of Goku's transformation and it had 1.2 million views after only a few hours. People were a tiny bit excited.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    You're not wrong. Just about all the official streaming sites went down. I saw a video of Goku's transformation and it had 1.2 million views after only a few hours. People were a tiny bit excited.
    even some unofficial were feeling the heat

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Since Goku started all this cock-waving contest, it's only fair for him to get the spotlight and surprise everyone, ok, but after the tournament, I hope they show how Vegeta is indeed more powerful, hopefullyyyy
    Than who? Gohan/Frieza/17? sure 99% in my opinion his more powerful than them, 1% Frieza is stronger, or you mean Goku?m for him to be stronger than Goku not only he need to be stronger than his blue form BUT he need to up and go past Kaioken, overall i would say in my opinion Vegeta been stronger than Goku at this point have the same chance as Gohan been at Jiren level

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Since Goku started all this cock-waving contest, it's only fair for him to get the spotlight and surprise everyone, ok, but after the tournament, I hope they show how Vegeta is indeed more powerful, hopefullyyyy
    I'm hoping that this arc starts Vegeta and Goku down different paths. They should always be rivals, with it always coming down to a coin toss who would win in an outright fight. The problem is that they both get the same transformations, do the same training, etc. I'm hoping Vegeta gets a new form or learns a new ability to counter Ultra Goku, instead of learning the same ability.

Vegeta will be on Goku's level.

he always ends up on his level at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who will Goku fight whore next?

First he dumps Vegeta for Hit
    then he goes back to Vegeta,
    Then he gets back in the fight with Hit
    Then Goku has a brief affair with Frieza
    Now he is with Jiren
    Now Hit is trying to get Goku back by fighting Jiren
    Who will Goku dump Jiren for?

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Jiren can't be a god, mortals can sense his energy.

10+ Year Old Account

Halcyon moment seeing Goku's new form. His dual voice makes him sound very otherworldly and god-like. Beerus looks pretty shook up realizing what Goku has accomplished. Whis was fanboying too lol, so you know Ultra Instinct is legit. When Jiren is talking about Goku's "heat", I'm not sure whether he's bestowing knowledge to help Goku push his power even further, or if he's insulting Goku by insinuating that he'll never be better than what he's just become. He says, "This heat -- that is your limit."

10+ Year Old Account
    I took the heat to imply that he's emitting something detectable other than ki (the spirit energy is hot?) and that as Goku "cooled", it became apparent the boost he had was only temporary. Goku's energy ran out and that's when Jiren told him he'd reached his limit. My take is that Goku lost his form because of time, not because of Jiren's blast.

I couldn't appreciate the dual voice because it sounded too much like Kale in her berserk form.

personally, Goku's voice was great.

one thing I really loved is that Goku didn't get this transformation like Oh I was saving this the entire time and didn't mastered it immediately.

I would like to see some new techniques instead of another powerup

Quote Originally Posted by Ilara View Post
    I would like to see some new techniques instead of another powerup
    I'm with you on this.

the form looks hype but he should get new techniques with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    I'm with you on this.

the form looks hype but he should get new techniques with it.
    it gets ultra instinct where Goku has an invisible star platinum to ora ora for him

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    it gets ultra instinct where Goku has an invisible star platinum to ora ora for him
    yeah, but I want something like Limit Breaker Punch or Godly Wave or something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

no, don't tell me Hit really did that.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-10-08 at 11:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I am hoping for is that this isn't actually a new form, but a "state" that anyone can learn if they have the skill or whatever is needed to achieve it. But I'm guessing it will probably be exclusive to Goku, or just yet another trait unique to saiyans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we're gonna get an altered opening that includes the new state now that it's been revealed.