I think a bunch of episodes after 119 will be U4 and U4 vs U7 centric

first, Ribrianne goes out.

I swear, if she knocks out 17, 18 or Piccolo then I'm gonna RAGE.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Not sure if Beerus is happy or envious for Goku's UI form. Whis seems surprised.

Btw, name of the song when Goku goes UI? We've heard it before somewhere.
    it was during the one hour special, right after Whis said That heat... I'm not sure about it.

I have to admit, Kefla has one of the best looking energy blasts in DB franchise

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    So they want to surpass Goku not Jiren..

So their sayian pride that has stopped the others in the past from fusing isn't great enough in this instance. L-O-FUCKING-L

? Vegeta is the only one that it bothered their pride?

wonder how strong android 35 would've been

Sounds like the mecha-robots are a confirmed fusion after what the Kai of the universe said about not needing potara.

Maybe we'll get a silly fusion, ala Universe A guy puts on earring but gets too close to Universe B guy and they fuse unexpectedly.

I am still slightly irritated by Caulifla / Kefla, I know she's the dominant in the fusion. She continually seems so awe-struck by her unexpected power boost, unlike Vegito who in both times of him being seen was confident in what power he could unleash and never constantly suprised.

U7 saiyans (Goku/Vegeta) are like 25-30 years older and more experienced

why the fuck do people expect U6 saiyan "kids" to be the same ? thats just dumb

neither Kale nor Caulifla (especially Caulifla) have ever experienced this much power (not even an SSJ3), ofc she is high on it atm

after she trains and unlocks a bunch of new forms she'll treat it more casual

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Merged Zamasu put up a good fight, it was Vegito who was mostly roflstomping, but Merged got some good hits in.
    Kefla is like Merged Zamasu in the manga but a little better.

SSR Goku Black is almost SSB level.

Zamasu is insanely below non serious SSG.

Merged Zamasu effortlessly blitzed SSG Goku and SSG Vegeta and is much stronger than regular SSB.

base Vegito is implied to be on Mereged Zamasu's level or slightly above.

Kale is close to SSG.

Caulifla is above regular Zamasu.

base Kefla is above tired SSG Goku but not miles above it.

SSJ Kefla is equal to tired SSB Goku.

- - - Updated - - -

though I wonder how will Goku fight Jiren.

mastered SSB is destroyed by non serious Beerus in one blow.

either plot device Time Chamber or he will give Goku Kaioken or Goku's mastered SSB is far above Vegeta's.

OR he will get a power up before fighting Jiren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Kefla is like Merged Zamasu in the manga but a little better.

SSR Goku Black is almost SSB level.

Zamasu is insanely below non serious SSG.

Merged Zamasu effortlessly blitzed SSG Goku and SSG Vegeta and is much stronger than regular SSB.

base Vegito is implied to be on Mereged Zamasu's level or slightly above.

Kale is close to SSG.

Caulifla is above regular Zamasu.

base Kefla is above tired SSG Goku but not miles above it.

SSJ Kefla is equal to tired SSB Goku.

- - - Updated - - -

though I wonder how will Goku fight Jiren.

mastered SSB is destroyed by non serious Beerus in one blow.

either plot device Time Chamber or he will give Goku Kaioken or Goku's mastered SSB is far above Vegeta's.

OR he will get a power up before fighting Jiren.
    If Goku can manage to maintain Ultra Instinct as a transformation now he should be able to go head to head with Jiren.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    If Goku can manage to maintain Ultra Instinct as a transformation now he should be able to go head to head with Jiren.
    you have to keep in mind this is Ultra Instinct Omen.

there is just Ultra Instinct according to Herms.

UIO is basically not in control.

UI, however, will be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    you have to keep in mind this is Ultra Instinct Omen.

there is just Ultra Instinct according to Herms.

UIO is basically not in control.

UI, however, will be.
    Hence why i said maintain it as a transformation. He seems to be tapping into it unconsciously although this time there was no external factor such as a spirit bomb.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Hence why i said maintain it as a transformation. He seems to be tapping into it unconsciously although this time there was no external factor such as a spirit bomb.
    I guess near "dying" was a trigger.

she did one shotted him out of the SSBK by hitting him in the neck.

This much Goku screentime could mean that he will lose to Jiren and leave place forr..... wait for ittttttt...... Vegeta !

Deleted
    weird seeing people so delusional.

blue has been made completely irrelevant so has all the forms.

now if kefla can even remotely compete with ultra instinct goku it makes that completely irrelevant.

the whole point of blue/god/ultra instinct is it was more of a state of controlled ki to reach the power instead of just powering up more like SSJ1/2/3.

if kefla is powerful enough to compete with blue when she was not able to compete with god form then SSB vegito in the previous arc should have been equally as improved and been able to absolutely destroy zamasu but that was not the case.

SSB could not beat zamasu and goku black but trunks super saiyan 2 'rage' could. so his rage gapped ssj3 and god form. no sense at all.

when kale first went legendary ssj, goku went blue and got whooped. this time around he went ssj2 and was fending her off and then as god she was nothing to him. again just doing whatever they want instead of acknowledging the different power levels the forms are supposed to provide.

and please the excuse of oh he went blue but was not using full potential is just sad at this point. there was no indication of him not using full power at the time which usually is given away very promptly as a attempt to impress. the main point ok lets say he did not use full power at blue the first time...he was not at full power this time we have been told over and over again yet she was nothing to him in just god form.

there is no consistency in Super with present or previous arcs and it ruining the franchise 1 episode at a time.
    Last edited by mmoca301a8f416; 2017-11-12 at 11:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    weird seeing people so delusional.

blue has been made completely irrelevant so has all the forms.

now if kefla can even remotely compete with ultra instinct goku it makes that completely irrelevant.

the whole point of blue/god/ultra instinct is it was more of a state of controlled ki to reach the power instead of just powering up more like SSJ1/2/3.

if kefla is powerful enough to compete with blue when she was not able to compete with god form then SSB vegito in the previous arc should have been equally as improved and been able to absolutely destroy zamasu but that was not the case.

SSB could not beat zamasu and goku black but trunks super saiyan 2 'rage' could. so his rage gapped ssj3 and god form. no sense at all.

when kale first went legendary ssj, goku went blue and got whooped. this time around he went ssj2 and was fending her off and then as god she was nothing to him. again just doing whatever they want instead of acknowledging the different power levels the forms are supposed to provide.

and please the excuse of oh he went blue but was not using full potential is just sad at this point. there was no indication of him not using full power at the time which usually is given away very promptly as a attempt to impress. the main point ok lets say he did not use full power at blue the first time...he was not at full power this time we have been told over and over again yet she was nothing to him in just god form.

there is no consistency in Super with present or previous arcs and it ruining the franchise 1 episode at a time.
    SSJ Kefla is roughly SSB Goku level when he is at 100%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    still dont think he will be able to eliminate Kalefla, but maybe exhaust her and/or force to go recuperate
    You think she is *that* powerful?

She was going toe to toe with Kaioken even while he was low on stamina...unless he goes easy on her UI is going to wreck her.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

when kale first went legendary ssj, goku went blue and got whooped. .
    All I can say is he does what Whis said he does, leaves himself open...but I'd probably have to watch the episode closely

10+ Year Old Account
    He obviously wasn't expecting kale to be that strong in the initial berserk mode, had he had a bit more time to recover himself he'd have overpowered her easily... but alas Jiren interfered and knocked her out of it before that could happen.

Either that or tapping into UI gave him a significant boost to his base form so naturally his other forms are also stronger afterwards... same as it happened with SSG the first time

Or the guy above is right and they don't give a shit about consistency and just wanna do cool stuff... which is also fine by me, coz I wanna see cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    He obviously wasn't expecting kale to be that strong in the initial berserk mode, had he had a bit more time to recover himself he'd have overpowered her easily... but alas Jiren interfered and knocked her out of it before that could happen.

Either that or tapping into UI gave him a significant boost to his base form so naturally his other forms are also stronger afterwards... same as it happened with SSG the first time

Or the guy above is right and they don't give a shit about consistency and just wanna do cool stuff... which is also fine by me, coz I wanna see cool stuff.

That is dragon ball forever in a nuthshell honestly. Sure, if someone really enjoys consistency, its going to suck, but its an anime so that just isn't going to happen.