10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Uni 3 lets a long drawn out combining robot sequence.

Best episode of the arc. Dat kameha was amazing.

Great ending for Kale and Caulifla imo. RIP U6
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2017-11-19 at 02:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

hopefully someone psots a clean one

HE DOES A TRICK!

10+ Year Old Account

btw we gonna talk about her going full cyclops from xmen?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    Frankly I'm more impressed with Kefla than Goku. It's a shonen show so it was obvious that he wouldn't lose anyway, thus making any and all of his victories moot. I'm more interested in the characters around him.
    I agree, we know basically everything about Goku and his plot armor makes it so he will never lose, or in the case of this tournament, u7 won't. So I really liked the u6 characters, specifically Hit, Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba because they gave them some level of background information mixed in with personalities. This is something that is very lacking in the db universe, people Goku is against getting any real information about their history, desires, etc. If they don't come back its going to be sad since I actually want to know more about them. Hell, I would take background info on all the universes but ya know, that is way too much to ask for. :3 The universe that is a twin to the main universe of the show is something I am hopeful about!

Tbh I would watch a show dedicated to u6 at this point since I'm really curious about it all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku lost to Beerus (but beerus is cool now), Frieza (until Whis ex machina), Goku Black (Never technically beat him), Merged Zamasu )trunks and vegito did better), Jiren.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Goku lost to Beerus, Frieza (until Whis ex machina), Goku Black, Merged Zamasu, Jiren.
    The planet was still safe, the planet was still safe, the planet was still safe, that universe got destroyed but time magic allowed it to be restored to a previous point so sorta safe, and tba. When I say u7 has plot armor I mean since it is the main target of the show, its going to be safe in the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    The planet was still safe, the planet was still safe, the planet was still safe, that universe got destroyed but time magic allowed it to be restored to a previous point so sorta safe, and tba. When I say u7 has plot armor I mean since it is the main target of the show, its going to be safe in the end.
    well we saw the end of Z :P

well we saw the end of Z :P
    Yeaaa, but it was a happy end. I highly doubt they would kill off everyone and end it in a shitty dexter-esk way.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well if the series is supposed to end by the time of the last DBZ episode, it should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great ep!

Based on the preview, it sounds like Ribrianne gets another transformation. I like Ribrianne's design and concept a lot, but I've gotten pretty tired of her as a gimmicky character. I want her to be the character from the OP that goes toe-to-toe with SS Vegeta and is a great fighter. Hopefully her last fights push her towards this territory before her elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Great ep!

Based on the preview, it sounds like Ribrianne gets another transformation. I like Ribrianne's design and concept a lot, but I've gotten pretty tired of her as a gimmicky character. I want her to be the character from the OP that goes toe-to-toe with SS Vegeta and is a great fighter. Hopefully her last fights push her towards this territory before her elimination.
    It's like Andrea from the walking dead she just got to much screen time and use it to do fuck all. Than she has the potential to become a decent character but everyone hates her now.

I also hope ultra instinct is exclusive to goku like ss3 is because they both have trades off. I want Vegeta and Frieza to bring something else.
    Last edited by Varvara Spiros Gelashvili; 2017-11-19 at 04:43 AM.
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

well gohan/piccolo will get rid of the namekians. so bye bye U6

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    well gohan/piccolo will get rid of the namekians. so bye bye U6
    Or U2 (i believe?) with Rozie and Ribrianne.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    From today's episode and seeing the spoiler for ep 117 , it seems Vegeta doesn't really have anything new up his sleeve and all this time he was just being cocky and arrogant with just his known power which is kind of weird wanting to take on Jiren seeing how ssb did nothing to him, even Hit but that's more plausible i guess it goes hand in hand with the vegeta we know. So much for humble Vegeta tho' haha.

His real wish will be that he could have an actual personality and interesting backstory.
    I don't wanna be fair here, the final boss of an arc should be zamasu level of interesting not "hulk stronk hulk smash".
    I agree, we know basically everything about Goku and his plot armor makes it so he will never lose, or in the case of this tournament, u7 won't. So I really liked the u6 characters, specifically Hit, Caulifla, Kale, and Cabba because they gave them some level of background information mixed in with personalities. This is something that is very lacking in the db universe, people Goku is against getting any real information about their history, desires, etc. If they don't come back its going to be sad since I actually want to know more about them. Hell, I would take background info on all the universes but ya know, that is way too much to ask for. :3 The universe that is a twin to the main universe of the show is something I am hopeful about!

Tbh I would watch a show dedicated to u6 at this point since I'm really curious about it all.
    Horrible lack of consciousness. If you believe u7 has plot armor, an U6 wasn't completely coated with it til now.

- - - Updated - - -

Jiren is a batman/superman inspired character (my guess, prob not true) so he will wish for his space parents back who were shot in killed in space crime alley when he was 8 space years old. His space mom is space Martha

(lol)
    underrated post
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

I like the theory if Jiren is from another erased Universe and he wants to bring it back.

I would have liked that.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-11-19 at 11:21 AM.

well SSJ2 Kaleflas power was fantastic .. and just in SSJ2 !

Goku won due to UI movements, in raw power only he wasnt going to win

this definitely puts her way above any SSBKK20 (and even that spirit bomb) and Hit

great visual fight as well

U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack

Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    The fat chick

she is cute man

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post

she is cute man
    I honestly never learned her name
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    jajaja