There's absolutely ZERO CHANCE goku and vegeta will win without a MAYOR ASSPULL

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    There's absolutely ZERO CHANCE goku and vegeta will win without a MAYOR ASSPULL
    *Looks at Ultra Instinct*

...Yeah...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    wait where did you guys watch the episode?
    Youtube on some lower Livestreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    #swolppo
    /10

- - - Updated - - -

Also

Owww.... Frieza.... ooooowww that musta hurt

So, if the Tournament ends in 5 minutes...

And if EP 126 involves Vegeta likely getting eliminated with Toppo.

And if EP 127 revolves around 17 and his Final Barrier...

Calling it: EP 126 involves Vegeta and Toppo getting eliminated (Still going with it), EP 127 is about Jiren eliminating 17 and Freeza (While Goku watches), and EP's 128-130 are about Goku's last battle with Jiren.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    The sequences between Frieza and Toppo has now made Toppo my favorite character. The demonstration of power here along with animation and music and Toppo just not caring anymore is soo good.

The supernova, the flick, the camera showing Frieza's PoV as he's falling.

11/10

Almost can't believe Jiren is stronger than this. Now I'm hyped for the remaining episodes.

Poor Frieza though, he's actually not at all what I assume a lot of people expected this arc.
    I was like 0_0 the whole time! Frieza deserved all of that in all of its beautifully animated glory

- - - Updated - - -

Yo

if this was Z

they woulda implied frieza's head was cracked open

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    So no one liked that homage to frieza surviving the spirit bomb??
    it was a good one

good ole 1 eye frieza

holy molly, this was great!!!

Toppo, you are on my favorite character list. the reveal that his is GoD was AMAZING (way better than the manga version) and they way he powered up was simply amazing!!!

Beerus giving us GoD lessons.

Frieza having Spirit Bomb flashbacks, as @Amanni said.

but damn, Toppo whooped Frieza's ass.

Goku and Vegeta getting clobbered like no tomorrow.

Beerus giving Gohan recognition was nice.

don't tell me Vegeta will be on par with Toppo immediately

and jirens supposed to be the strong one. pft.

asspull city incoming for john cena aka goku. smh

So it is ok to bring Gods to fight. Or trained gods that can use they godly powers against mortal people. I call that cheating. Just hoping this arc will end soon and we can try to forget all this. Really this was going nicely and now they just power up more and more fighters and forget what was the real reason and rules for this tournament. It's just free for all. You most Likely can kill fighter because at this point everything seems to be legal all because it's fun to watch.

Now atleast i don't see any change that Goku or Vegeta can win this. Because they shouldn't be even near to that lvl of power what Jiren and Toppo have. If Goku win how they can do more episodes if Goku is greater than God. So it might just be that ending is Good Guy Jiren getting all universums back to life.

Great episode. Imo, frieza will come back, recovered a bit, as goku/jiren fight ends and attempts to knock out the winner in their weakened state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not as fun with everyone battling it out...
    Really wonder if Dragon Ball Super will go the lose route this time around and Goku was the blame for everything.
    For the Horde!

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Really wonder if Dragon Ball Super will go the lose route this time around and Goku was the blame for everything.
    Ehh, goku has been losing a lot in super, they will give him a win in the finale of this run most likely.

Ultra instinct goes monkey mode goes ss4.

Really wish they'd have carried ss4 over from ft instead of this red and blue bs.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

With Vegeta busting his nut over Universe 6 and Cabba to get a powerup I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of Super Goku becomes the God of Destruction for Universe 7 and Vegeta becoming the GoD of Universe 6.

15+ Year Old Account
    So now U11 has 2 people you have to deal with lol, still think Jiren is stronger tho but you know Toppo isnt gonna be standing last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTaps View Post
    Just hoping this arc will end soon and we can try to forget all this
    Dont know if you have heard it yet but there prob isnt gonna be a next arc after 130 as the Fuji tv is gonna put some other anime in DBS's timeslot and the DBS creators havent released anything about their plans for after this TOP arc.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTaps View Post
    So it is ok to bring Gods to fight. Or trained gods that can use they godly powers against mortal people.
    the rule was that Gods cannot fight.

Toppo isn't appointed to be GoD as long as Belmod is GoD.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jimusmc View Post
    and jirens supposed to be the strong one. pft.

asspull city incoming for john cena aka goku. smh
    he already got UI.

now, Vegeta will get something.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Ehh, goku has been losing a lot in super, they will give him a win in the finale of this run most likely.
    well yeah.

then again, it's hard to satisfy current fanbase.

this is same old DB style.

villain get's a boost, the good guy get's an even bigger boost and wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    I honestly would like that instead of Superman Goku.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    With Vegeta busting his nut over Universe 6 and Cabba to get a powerup I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of Super Goku becomes the God of Destruction for Universe 7 and Vegeta becoming the GoD of Universe 6.
    Frezza is still not finished. There is a chance he will made a desperate attack. (like a sucuide on a back)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Frieza will definitely do something, his pride is as big or bigger than Vegetas, one thing is for sure 17 is the MVP of this tournament by far, each episode his in i like him more, he should join the namaka for the next arc if there is one (if someone like Vegeta manage to find an opening spot i dont see why 17 should not)

- - - Updated - - -

No way in hell Goku/Vegeta can win this fight with power alone, except UI Goku both are far below Toppo/Jiren power wise in my eye, i still find it amusing that i rank Toppo around KK10 Goku level

Gotta say, Toppo looks badass right now.

Anyway, I see this fight ending in 2 ways: Either they find a way to damage him with his own destruction energy (Maybe 17's barrier) or they make him believe in "justice" again, causing him to return to normal or some crap.

Whatever is going to happen, someone is falling off the stage next episode.