10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    And that is where Goten comes from.
    As for Trunks, well he came from that one special entity that declared himself THE PRINCE OF ALL SPERM.

Deleted
    I would love to see Goku going Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3.he would explain it like this "this is a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan that surpasses an ascended Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3" .it would be epic and funny as hell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSG View Post
    I would love to see Goku going Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3.he would explain it like this "this is a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan that surpasses an ascended Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan called Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3" .it would be epic and funny as hell.
    They tried a tongue twister like that in the manga, after the freeza fight. They ended up calling the form Super Saiyan Blue, hopefully it'll happen in the anime too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    They tried a tongue twister like that in the manga, after the freeza fight. They ended up calling the form Super Saiyan Blue, hopefully it'll happen in the anime too.
    I know.it would be funny if it still SSGSS.although,transforming into SSGSS would destroy the Universe.

So the presumed Universe 6 Saiyan. What would you think if he didn't turn into any God infused form like Goku and Vegeta, but instead turns into SSJ4 or even 5?

What would happen if they grew back their tails and then transformed into a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan while under the influence of flux waves?
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    So the presumed Universe 6 Saiyan. What would you think if he didn't turn into any God infused form like Goku and Vegeta, but instead turns into SSJ4 or even 5?
    I'm still on "is that a male or female" thing let alone on the God part.

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSG View Post
    I'm still on "is that a male or female" thing let alone on the God part.
    His gender aside, if a Saiyan is gonna stand a chance in this tournament, he must have SSG or SSB level of power, or something equivalent.

Hard to gauge how SSJ4 as we know it from GT would measure up here, but maybe different universe's SSJ5 could stand a chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well one of the artists behind dragon ball AF is actually an artist for Dragon Ball Super's manga.

Maybe they will try that :P

Really would like him or her not transforming at all.
    Or getting a complete new transformation because he/she is the real legendary ssj from that universe

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I'd much rather see this Broly nonsense than SSJ4, honestly.
    broly is not what I really had in mind.
    more like he transforms into the ape but doesn't grow to giant size but still has destructive power and doesn't lose his mind

with this I would also be ok:
    http://pre05.deviantart.net/e18e/th/...ssandelpho.jpg
    http://i742.photobucket.com/albums/x...a/Ssj4Goku.png /still kinda ssj4 but different (insert same but different but still saem gif)

or sth complete new

i just wanna see ssbss4

then i want ss5, thn 6, then 7.

i want endless forms
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i just wanna see ssbss4

then i want ss5, thn 6, then 7.

i want endless forms
    ^^^^^^This is the horrible part of the fandom
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Deleted
    Didnt they do this god stuff because they didnt want a super saiyan 4,5,6,7,99?

I am wondering how Vegeta has become SSG, did the Saiyans perform the ritual to grant him this power?

If so, why did they stop there, couldn't they have had Gohan become SSG and the children? Gotenks SSG and Gohan may have done a bit better against Frieza i'd have thought.

super saiyan 4 should have been the pinnacle of super saiyan.

it blended the ape mode with the normal mode, tied into the legendary super saiyan myth perfectly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    I am wondering how Vegeta has become SSG, did the Saiyans perform the ritual to grant him this power?

If so, why did they stop there, couldn't they have had Gohan become SSG and the children? Gotenks SSG and Gohan may have done a bit better against Frieza i'd have thought.
    Vegeta trained to become strong enough so that he could sense God Ki.Gohan and Gotenks are not really a fighters.they are weaker than Goku and Vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd much rather see this Broly nonsense than SSJ4, honestly.

- - - Updated - - -

One of them? He's the only one lol
    Isnt there toyble and young ji ji?

SSJ4 was shit.
    super saiyan god and the blue one are pure shit. just like the rest of super.

They didn't need to keep transforming, if you see how power progressed in Dragonball that is the way to go about it. They started with mostly physical training and while that continued they focussed more on technique, breathing, balance and general mastery as it went on, and of course Goku got stronger with age.. Now it seems they just have to have a new transformation for every day of the week.

They barely did any progression with SS3 either.. But then Dragonball Z onwards has never been much for progression, continuitity or generally making much sense, since Super Saiyan came it has always been about reaching that next level, with SSG wiping the slate with everything before since it's such a big increase. Dragonball universe in general could be so much better if a bit more care was taken with the writing.

I've loved the series since I was a kid, was obsessed with it back then.. Now I watch back with nostalgia, but many facepalms happen... DBSuper has me facepalming more often because I have to facepalm at both the animation quality and the writing now.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4