10+ Year Old Account
    Did tien regrow limbs? I know he can go full Machamp, but not regrow... maybe its something from i forgot from dragonball

- - - Updated - - -

I am also disapoint that they never showed tiens machamp powers in DBZ

- - - Updated - - -

Tien hasn't regrown a limb. His hand got torn off by Nappa and it got fixed in the other world but I don't think he regenerated it itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Tien hasn't regrown a limb. His hand got torn off by Nappa and it got fixed in the other world but I don't think he regenerated it itself.
    Goku had a hole in his chest and that was healed in other world. chiaotzu exploded and Yamcha had the front of his body blown off and they were also healed.

Otherworld heals you.

- - - Updated - - -

BTW

the moment when

Future Trunk's timeline is the true timeline and the one we watched after his intervention was only an alternate timeline.....

- - - Updated - - -

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Frieza

Frieza specifically being based on real estate speculators, which Toriyama claimed were "the worst sort of people."
    lol Frieza really is evil!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Goku had a hole in his chest and that was healed in other world. chiaotzu exploded and Yamcha had the front of his body blown off and they were also healed.

Otherworld heals you.
    Although apparently only the recent stuff, since Yamcha and Tien keep their scars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Although apparently only the recent stuff, since Yamcha and Tien keep their scars.
    I think this was discusses here before. The conclusion that was decided was that any kind of body part would regenerate, but scars were not vital enough to need to be.

Or, you know, it was all random, because no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think this was discusses here before. The conclusion that was decided was that any kind of body part would regenerate, but scars were not vital enough to need to be.

Or, you know, it was all random, because no reason.
    It could be that once it has scarred over, it is considered 'healed' and will be considered the new default form for regeneration.

I don't know if it is mentioned anywhere or not, but can Goku breathe in space? In DBZ I think Frieza says that saiyans can't breathe in space, but in BOG Goku is in space talking to Beerus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CgTitan5 View Post
    I don't know if it is mentioned anywhere or not, but can Goku breathe in space? In DBZ I think Frieza says that saiyans can't breathe in space, but in BOG Goku is in space talking to Beerus.
    It's never stated that Saiyans can breathe in space, and there are several characters who say that Saiyans can't, but there is also quite a few moments showing Saiyans in space without showing any trouble, although the only time that I know was in the manga is when Goku sent the Rabbit mob boss to the moon. In anime and movies, there is Vegeta blowing up the bug planet while outside his space pod, Bardock fighting Frieza and Broly escaping Planet Vegeta *(used an energy barrier). There is also Vegeta attempting to blow up the Earth against Goku (I checked the manga, he makes no mention of it being a Kamikaze attack, so he may have expected to survive).

10+ Year Old Account
    Most instnaces of them breathing in space is in filler. But they can at least do it for a short while.

I always viewed it as low orbit, you are still in the atmoshphere, but high enough to see space and the curve of the earth.

Like those ultra high weather balloons! Also explain how they could talk to each other, there is still air (very little, but its there) up there! granted you probably couldnt hear very well ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Endonyx View Post
    Funny thing i noticed lately when i rewatched some movies/episodes of Dragonball is that everytime when Gohan is in trouble and he is allmost defeated and some villain is about too finish him with something and a random move prefends that its like BAMMMN Piccolo to the rescue!!
    I call this Piccolo's "Gohan sense".

When Gohan is in trouble: "Gohan senses tingling!"

a bit closer to slightly less than a minute. It looks more like they simply cant do it on the fly and it requires some concentration. Starts at 5:30.

also... I incidentally found possible foreshadowing for the movie.... Frieza may be able to regenerate....... or maybe the tub they used to heal him is using namek regen stuff.
    Improved version:

Last edited by Keile; 2015-03-29 at 01:06 PM.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Most instnaces of them breathing in space is in filler. But they can at least do it for a short while.
    The strong Saiyans are durable enough to survive the vacuum of space. If they stay there for too long they will still suffocate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The strong Saiyans are durable enough to survive the vacuum of space. If they stay there for too long they will still suffocate.

I mean Goku did think Frieza could drown him.

He just faked it to get a surprise attack

But Goku assumed he could drown as did Frieza.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, goku was drowning till he got the hallucination from Vegeta <_<

Why he pictured vegeta naked.. I dont know, but still he WAS drowning. :P

Do you have any black belts...?

It's too bad there isn't a gravity training machine in real life like there is in DBZ.

10+ Year Old Account
    In theory times 3 could be doable. If you weigh 100 pounds 300 may not seem so crazy and a human body can hold upwards of 1000 (except maybe not that great of an example, but healthy people are in the mid 200 rage to 300. (big ass body builders)

- - - Updated - - -

But that would lead to other issues, I am only thinking in terms of body weight, not blood or other fluids that would get weighed down and the pressure that puts on some organs.

that and for example, the heart does not support anything heavier the heavier the person is, it may be more constricted, but its not carrying more weight generally

now times the gravity and its own weight has increased thus putting way more pressure
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2015-03-29 at 07:28 PM.

Deleted
    Big ass bodybuilders dont walk around with 200-300kg in their day to day lives.

Yeah, our bones and well trained muscles could hold our bodies in 2 or 3 times Earth gravity. They already hold such loads when we're lifting heavy weights. It's the internal organs that might not survive the higher gravity. Blood circulation would be one of the most apparent problems, hearth is strong muscle, but when the blood weights 3 times as much it might just not cut it.

- - - Updated - - -

New RoF related Chibifigures:

Dat spoilery Blue hair...