I am going to enjoy the movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am going to enjoy the movie.
    Me too Go team blue !!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2015/04/...movie-summary/ << Heavy spoilers

Man, Toriyama is really that bad. He removed SSJ2/3 transformations to add SSJ God infused SSJ1 stage with blue hair to both Goku and Vegeta (which isnt even explained one bit in this movie).
    First people bitch that he's done with forms, now they bitch that he's adding a new one that is stronger than any other... you just can't please people...

Senzu-ex-machina, god-ex-machina, time travel-ex-machina....

Goddamnit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    Me too Go team blue !!!

- - - Updated - - -

First people bitch that he's done with forms, now they bitch that he's adding a new one that is stronger than any other... you just can't please people...
    People bitch that he removes transformations people got used to, and adds something silly as SSJ God infused SSJ1 form with blue hair, where BY DEFINITION it shouldnt be possible to go SSJ1 (powered by emotions as anger) while being a SSJ God (5 pure hearted Saiyans are needed to achieve it), which is a pure form of goodness.

Akira Toriyama should be banned from creating any Dragonball content ever again.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-04-02 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It does seem a little bit silly to go on about too many forms being complicated, so removing the forms people are used to seeing, and then going right ahead and adding just as many new, different, ones to replace them.

10+ Year Old Account
    People bitch that he removes transformations people got used to, and adds something silly as SSJ God infused SSJ1 form with blue hair, where BY DEFINITION it shouldnt be possible to go SSJ1 (powered by emotions as anger) while being a SSJ God (5 pure hearted Saiyans are needed to achieve it), which is a pure form of goodness.

Akira Toriyama should be banned from creating any Dragonball content ever again.
    Except ssj isn't necessarily powered by anger, but by reaching a state that is your complete opposite, and only unlocking it requires those emotions not every transformation after that... for goku it was anger and hatred, for Vegeta it was calmness and serenity. So yeah I don't see why he wouldn't be able to go SSJ while still beign God mode...

Deleted
    Except ssj isn't necessarily powered by anger, but by reaching a state that is your complete opposite, and only unlocking it requires those emotions not every transformation after that... for goku it was anger and hatred, for Vegeta it was calmness and serenity. So yeah I don't see why he wouldn't be able to go SSJ while still beign God mode...
    Lol, calmness and serenity. For Vegeta it was envy, hatred and broken pride that Goku went SSJ and he couldnt. We know how SSJ transformations are powered, no need to influx it with half knowledge and wishes.

Even in this movie Vegeta was to pride to hold Gokus hand to teleport to Earth, or even fight together with him - so Golden Frieza would be dead after approx. 2 minutes.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-04-02 at 12:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, calmness and serenity. For Vegeta it was envy and broken pride that Goku went SSJ and he couldnt. We know how SSJ transformations are powered, no need to influx it with half knowledge and wishes.
    Actually you are right, it wasn't calmness, it was acceptance... he always had a problem with accepting that goku was stronger and that he achieved SSJ first. And as soon as he stopped giving a damn it happened... hence why the opposite state of being was fulfilled.

https://youtu.be/iEB1PLC3KZA?t=255

Actually you are right, it wasn't calmness, it was acceptance... he always had a problem with accepting that goku was stronger and that he achieved SSJ first. And as soon as he stopped giving a damn it happened... hence why the opposite state of being was fulfilled.

Filler scene is a filler scene.

Deleted

Dunno which fan dub you watched, but Vegeta was about to destroy himselfs over the fact that he cant reach SSJ in the gravity training room in a flash back. Before he killed himself with the increased gravity and robots attacking him he thought about Goku and even said it in his mind how he hates him and that he's envy.

SSJ transformations are about anger and hatred. If anything can be learned from this series, then its this fact.
    Last edited by mmoce04a3b2ccc; 2015-04-02 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well ok, but still that doesn't mean that they need to feel hatred every time they transform. Only the first time, to unlock it basically, and then they can freely tap into it as long as they have enough energy. So I still don't see why he wouldn't be able to use the form even if they are in god mode...

And also I don't think DBZ gods are the same as gods in other media/shows... where they represent purity and whatnot... I mean Beerus destroys worlds because he's too careless while sneezing... or because he didn't get to eat pudding... how is that in any way pure... he also gets angry quite easily but is still considered a god.

Frankly I am more curious about how he actually managed to be god mode again, since it's not a permanent transformation... I know he retained some of the power of the form even in base form, but in BoG going SSJ didn't turn his hair blue even after he became SSJG...

Also pure-hearted doesn't mean you don't feel anger and hatred... it just means you don't have evil intentions and that you are in complete acceptance of yourself. otherwise vegeta wouldn't fit this criteria in the first place so he wouldn't be able to participate in goku's tranformation or become a ssjgod himself.
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2015-04-02 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Well ok, but still that doesn't mean that they need to feel hatred every time they transform. Only the first time, to unlock it basically, and then they can freely tap into it as long as they have enough energy. So I still don't see why he wouldn't be able to use the form even if they are in god mode...

And also I don't think DBZ gods are the same as gods in other media/shows... where they represent purity and whatnot... I mean Beerus destroys worlds because he's too careless while sneezing... or because he didn't get to eat pudding... how is that in any way pure... he also gets angry quite easily but is still considered a god.
    Probably they dont need it, we dont know. Maybe they think about a moment in their life what made them angry - but Toriyama isnt that deep into story telling or character progression anyways. I think we can agree on that SSJ transformations are triggered by said events - so their roots lay in a different direction than the SSJ God transformation. Re watch BoG and listen to what Shenron said about it. And also all the stuff Beerus and Whis said about it.

As for Gods in DBZ. Some are born gods (kaioshins, Whis) and some are chosen ones (Beerus). Whis offered Goku to be the next God of Destruction after Beerus dies (75 million year life-span).

10+ Year Old Account
    Frankly if they come out with a new movie in the future, after Revival of F, I hope we get to see a new dimension with someone even stronger than whis, and I want goku and vegeta to get over their pride and fight together as a team. maybe a redesign of gogeta and making him canon(although I don't think the redesign would happen, seeing as it's pretty similar to gotenks, and gotenks is canon).

Deleted
    A fusion between Goku and Vegeta is unavoideble for the next movie or the movie after the next one. Even if they master instinct fighting, Toriyama could always revive Cell next and let him train 4 months, lol. :<

I wonder if they will ever make a new series about the other universes Beerus talked about in BOG. I also think a SSG fusion would be cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    A fusion between Goku and Vegeta is unavoideble for the next movie or the movie after the next one. Even if they master instinct fighting, Toriyama could always revive Cell next and let him train 4 months, lol. :<
    nah hell revive both cell and buu, have them both train for 4 months, and then have buu absorb cell during their fight with goku and vegeta, forming Bull !!

Deleted
    I want Buu to absorb Broly.

Deleted
    Man, I hope we get this SSJ God infused SSJ1s in Xenoverse, tho. Golden Frieza is confirmed for DLC pack 3, but no hint of these two for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly the movie looks like it will be great to watch. I really wished it would be the jump off for a new series though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Honestly the movie looks like it will be great to watch. I really wished it would be the jump off for a new series though.
    Good news, Battle of Gods and Revival of F are canon to the storyline.
    And we are getting 200+ episodes with strong hints at multiverse fighting.

We might end up going back to the ruined world of history of Trunks. And if Toriyama wants to mess with people - he's going to use GT, Xenoverse and other non-canon DBZ material to establish the other universes.

Using non-canon as alternate universes within canon? This might be the first.

Man, I hope we get this SSJ God infused SSJ1s in Xenoverse
    You can do it now. Super Saiyan + Kaioken.