leave Dragon Ball Z in the past.Super is now here.anyone excited for Champa arc in January????

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully its out soon! I want to see the Uni 6 fighters.

- - - Updated - - -

To end it

Fat buu is weaker than, Evil buu, who is weaker than, Super Buu, who is weaker than, Kid Buu, who is weaker than or equal too Piccolobuu, who is weaker than buutanks, who is weaker than Buuhan

10+ Year Old Account

With all the screaming and strained poses in the show, DBZ is nothing but a big advertisement about haemorrhoids and constipation.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Not much point trying to talk to you two it seems. Fact is, Kid Buu was not the strongest Buu.

Trying to tell me how "Dragon Ball works"... Jesus. My point wasn't a difficult one to understand but hey... "Batman,lol"

Effectively this. Buuhan was the pinnacle in power for Buu. Only Vegito was stronger.
    actually,they have some pretty good points.Dragon Ball always have the last villains to be the strongest.that is how the Dragon Ball series works and always will be.claiming some "Batman,Joker" shit is ridiculous.Marvel and DC have some bullcrap of their own.heck,a street level guy can put up a fight against Thor,lol.well,Kid Buu is not stronger than Buutenks or Buuhan(although anime states that he is above everyone)but he is definitely above any other Buu.still,that Spirit Bomb is still something.it definitely counts as the biggest feat.

Deleted
    who cares about something that was like 20 years ago.
    Kid Buu>Good Buu,Evil Buu,Super Buu,Piccolobuu
    Kid Buu?????Buutenks,Buuhan-because Kid Buu never displayed his full power.he was just toying with them all along.I mean,it was obvious.although,stopping a Spirit Bomb is a huge feat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Frieza looks fat, and I don't know why SSJ Goku is sad http://robot6.comicbookresources.com...e-minifigures/

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GokuSSG View Post
    who cares about something that was like 20 years ago.
    Kid Buu>Good Buu,Evil Buu,Super Buu,Piccolobuu
    Kid Buu?????Buutenks,Buuhan-because Kid Buu never displayed his full power.he was just toying with them all along.I mean,it was obvious.although,stopping a Spirit Bomb is a huge feat.
    Gohan Buu > Gotenks Buu > Piccolo Buu > Super Buu > Gray Buu = Kid Buu > Buff Buu > Fat Buu

Most dangerous =/= most powerful

kid boo was the most powerful because he was unpredictble

imo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Gohan Buu > Gotenks Buu > Piccolo Buu > Super Buu > Gray Buu = Kid Buu > Buff Buu > Fat Buu

ha nice one.what part of "Spirit Bomb" you didn't understand,no offense????and it is Buff Buu>>>>Super Buu which means Kid Buu>>>>Super Buu.
    Last edited by mmoc3c5d1a27d2; 2015-12-30 at 07:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post

That's cute but ultimately wrong.

it's Buuhan>Buutenks>Buuccolo>Kid Buu>Super Buu>Gray Buu>Buff Buu>Fat Buu

This is all according to Daizensshuu which are all canon guides for the manga

Goku saying at the end that he could have beaten him if he went all out from the start was referring to his encounter with Fat Buu while he was still dead. He stood no chance against Kid buu without the dragonballs.

This Buu has the ability to learn techniques simply by watching them, nevermind experiencing them (as seen by his teleporting to Kaiôshin's planet after watching Goku useShunkan-idô, where-as Cell had to actually be in the teleportation to use it). The strength and speed of this Buu are nearly incomprehensible; Goku and Vegeta are no match, and with Vegeta's earring crushed, fusion cannot be attained. This new Buu is ultimately defeated by Goku with a giant Genki-Dama comprised of energy donated from every human on Earth, but not before doing one last "transformation"...

and this is the quote from the Daizenshuu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    That's cute but ultimately wrong.

it's Buuhan>Buutenks>Buuccolo>Kid Buu>Super Buu>Gray Buu>Buff Buu>Fat Buu

This is all according to Daizensshuu which are all canon guides for the manga

Goku saying at the end that he could have beaten him if he went all out from the start was referring to his encounter with Fat Buu while he was still dead. He stood no chance against Kid buu without the dragonballs.

and this is the quote from the Daizenshuu[/FONT][/COLOR]
    I always put Kid Buu at the strongest level,maybe a little weaker than Buuhan because Kid Buu stopped a freaking Spirit Bomb with a smile.although,Goku did say that he could annihilate Kid Buu although that is wrong since it took a Spirit Bomb from everyone to kill him and that Spirit Bomb had way more power than Goku,Vegeta,Gohan,Gotenks and etc.
    Last edited by mmoc3c5d1a27d2; 2015-12-30 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    another reason why I think Kid Buu > Super buu is because I think SSJ3 Goku when he fights kid Buu is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks when he fought Super Buu, and Goku has no chance of winning against Kid Buu while Gotenks basically played with Super Buu ....

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    another reason why I think Kid Buu > Super buu is because I think SSJ3 Goku when he fights kid Buu is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks when he fought Super Buu, and Goku has no chance of winning against Kid Buu while Gotenks basically played with Super Buu ....
    I don't think so. Goku was sure Gotenks could beat fat buu without going super SSJ. Goku was also sure he could beat fat buu at SSJ3 but not 2 or 1, so SSJ3 roughly equals normal or SSJ1 Gotenks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't think so. Goku was sure Gotenks could beat fat buu without going super SSJ. Goku was also sure he could beat fat buu at SSJ3 but not 2 or 1, so SSJ3 roughly equals normal or SSJ1 Gotenks.
    Goku can make mistakes.he was demolishing Fat Buu easily and fought Kid Buu who was demolishing Fat Buu without using his hands.Goku can make mistakes sometimes just as he thought that the Spirit Bomb would work against Frieza and in the end it didn't and just as Vegeta thought he would destroy Fat Buu with sacrificing himself.after all,Goku can't say that they would win because he never saw how strong Gotenks was because they never fused while he was alive.also,Goku said that he could probably defeat Fat Buu(not 100& sure).it would also mean Kid Buu<Gotenks which is not true.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I don't know how accurate his estimation is though.

We see Goten and Trunks both putting up a fight against Android 18 as SSj but not able to win, but Goku could probably take her in his normal form at that point, and the dance fusion is additive, meaning GotenMax + TrunksMax = base form Fusion power which would put base Gotenks at around base Goku's level, assuming ofc Goku could take 18 in his base form. And that the formula is correct... we don't really know exactly the formula for the dance fusion multiplier...

Going from there we can surmise that even if they were both SSJ3 in the end Goku would probably end up the stronger because he had more time to practice the form and get used to it + more battle experience.

also if we consider the movies Canon, SSJ3 goku outclasses SSJ3 Gotenks in Wrath of the Dragon movie...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2015-12-30 at 08:05 PM.

Deleted
    I would put base Gotenks at Goku's base form level.their base form are significantly weaker that their fathers.they are kids after all.their SSJ would be at their fathers base form.SSJ Gotenks would be Goku's SSJ2.their SSJ3 would be Goku's SSJ3 but little weaker since he fought Kid Buu evenly since Kid Buu's strength and speed is "nearly incomprehensible" as Daizenshuu states it.

Deleted
    we will never know.right now we know that nobody could beat Kid Buu except the Fusion and the Spirit Bomb which had most of Gohan's,all of Earth's and the other Z-fighters power which Kid Buu actually stopped.it took Goku at full power to push it back.

Deleted
    This is just silly, Kid buu was far from been the strongest Buu, the strongest version of Buu was the one that absorb Mythic Gohan, the version that trash both Vegeta and Goku.Kid buu was fighting equally with Goku for a big portion of time and Goku was weaker then Mythic Gohan