10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    And I've been calling it "Super Saiyan Broly mode" this whole time, as that is what this form reminds me of. Well it's not that far off actually. Broly's power is fueled by his triggering after all.
    fixed that

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    fixed that
    You call it "Triggering", I call it Anger. Same difference IMO.

'Kakarot, Kakarot, KAKAROT"

KAKAROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Badass music plays*

How I want super abridged to do it:

"Sin, Sin, Sin, SIN....SIN"

"But you killed innocent people D:"

"....*Gives black a look*

"SIN! SIN! SIN! SIN!"

OHHHH MYYYY GOOOOODDDD!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! *Turns SSJRage*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Deus Ex Machina who loses almost every fight...
    And then wins it in a rematch?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    Vegeta superiol tactics? we must watch different DBS, the moment you use the plot as an argument is the moment you lose
    Haven't watched DBS yet since it's not in english. I'm just talking about the other 3 series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Still better then been a sidekick for how many years already?

Haven't watched DBS yet since it's not in english. I'm just talking about the other 3 series.
    I keep thinking of each fight Vegeta had in DBZ till now and except his suicide against Buu i really don't remember him using that 'superior'' tactics, Vegeta never once show the out of box thinking Goku show so far, Goku is always the one that figure his opponents tactics etc while Vegeta is "Im the prince of Sayians'' and fail miserable with overpowering his opponent with brute force, oo wait i know, the 'superior'' tactics are the ones he used against the androids and Cell right? just before he got own like he usually do

he didn't win at all. it was a draw.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Goku is, and always will be, a retard from the country. He can just fight is all.
    We are talking here about fighting genius, nothing about day to day intelligence, we all know Goku is dumb as a rock, difference subjects here

Your post didn't answer my original question, why is Vegeta/Piccolo consider a fighting genius aka a strategic fighter over Goku by their fanbase when none of them show the genius Goku have in battle? if Vegeta always let his sayain pride control him and never show the so call strategic mind people are talking about, why exactly his consider a strategic fighter when 99% of his fights he relay on his brute power? Piccolo yes, his is a strategic fighter, sadly he didn't got the ''genes'' the sayians and the half-sayains have so he need to strategy BUT Vegeta?

So the answers i got so far are

1-Well Vegeta is a battle genius but the only reason he didn't show it so far is because of his pride bla bla bla

And my favorite

2-Use plot excuse aka deus ex machina powers, be a hypocrite and ignore the fact that the same argument can be use against any character in db verse

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synners View Post
    I keep thinking of each fight Vegeta had in DBZ till now and except his suicide against Buu i really don't remember him using that 'superior'' tactics, Vegeta never once show the out of box thinking Goku show so far, Goku is always the one that figure his opponents tactics etc while Vegeta is "Im the prince of Sayians'' and fail miserable with overpowering his opponent with brute force, oo wait i know, the 'superior'' tactics are the ones he used against the androids and Cell right? just before he got own like he usually do
    What about the bluff against Dr. Gero after defeating Android 19? That's just one instance I can remember off the top of my head (there are more). That's not brute forcing it, that's a tactical move.

Goku wouldn't be able to pull that off. Piccolo would though.

A good example of Vegeta's strategic skills: the whole Namek saga, slowly building himself up, taking out Frieza's minions one by one, actually managing to wrest all of Frieza's dragon balls out from under him...

The battle would be random, choose by some roulette, so maybe we are gonna see hit and goku kicking some asses in the earliest stage of the tournament. What i wonder, what kind of guys would bring Gowasu and the Hakaishin of the universe 10 since gowasu had seen goku and vegeta style of fight(even in the manga he saw the battle of goku and hit in kami tube) maybe a regen dude like deadpool, wolverine which can be hard to fight against this two or in that universe they have at least two guys to fought goku and vegeta.

10+ Year Old Account
    "But Dad, what about Cell?!"

"F--k 'im."

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This is rapidly becoming a topic I cba discussing.

Vegeta being strategic and then letting his pride get the better of him during a fight are different things.

Your #1 is a ridiculous, and incorrect, simplification of what I said. Vegeta has shown his strategic side, I never said he's never shown it because of his pride. bla bla bla...

Simple fact is, a lot of the fights Vegeta ends up in, he literally doesn't need to show strategy because he vastly outstrips his opponent in power. So he gets cocky and has fun. This generally applies to fights after he becomes a SSJ. Before that, he was practically all strategy.

Nobody denied Goku was a "fighting genius". I literally said that, Goku is good at fighting, that's all. That covers all his fighting capabilities.
    Otherwise, yeah, he is mentally retarded.

As for Piccolo, the guy is literally the brains of the Z Fighters.
    A lot of DBSuper has to do with Goku becoming more developed as a character and showing his prowess for learning through combat and quickly adapting to opponents while maintaining his goofball attitude.

Vegeta does a lot of prep work and often has a plan of attack but Goku's on-the-fly thinking has been working wonders recently. It's becoming clear to even Vegeta that Goku is very smart despite him not acting like it.

In DBZ though Goku was a moron with some pride issues, as every saiyan does.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    The battle would be random, choose by some roulette, so maybe we are gonna see hit and goku kicking some asses in the earliest stage of the tournament. What i wonder, what kind of guys would bring Gowasu and the Hakaishin of the universe 10 since gowasu had seen goku and vegeta style of fight(even in the manga he saw the battle of goku and hit in kami tube) maybe a regen dude like deadpool, wolverine which can be hard to fight against this two or in that universe they have at least two guys to fought goku and vegeta.
    A cell. But friendly one. Maybe a universe where roles are reversed.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Ohooo. A universe where the Saiyans attacked Earth and Dr. Gero had to create Cell/other androids to defeat them.

"goku is a fighting genius"

Proceeds to send his son to fight cell without telling him his plan to use his anger to become a SSJ 2

"fighting genius"

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post

Proceeds to send his son to fight cell without telling him his plan to use his anger to become a SSJ 2

"fighting genius"
    yup, he is a genius, a damned shitty dad with zero empaty, but genius

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post

"fighting genius"
    Is that really idiocy on goku's part though? He knew about gohan's fury, and he knew that gohan needed to reage in order to unlock it. However, his only mistake was not realizing this:

Gohan doesn't want to hurt anyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    The more closed to a friendly cell is Hit, he even have a face and body very similar and like to fight to improve like cell and don't have others ambitions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Is that really idiocy on goku's part though?
    Yes.

He knew about gohan's fury, and he knew that gohan needed to reage in order to unlock it. However, his only mistake was not realizing this:

Gohan doesn't want to hurt anyone...
    I think the big mistake was missing that Gohan usually only ever gets angry enough to tap into his true power when someone else gets hurt. Should've sent in Krillin to get Yamcha'd first, then it all would've gone smoothly.

Speaking of a friendy Cell...

I'm sure that'll be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it me or does it feel like it's been more than a week since that disappointing episode 72 ?

Also, anyone else thinking about avoiding the tournament until it's over ?

I avoided One Piece for several years and saved up 3 arcs.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset