10+ Year Old Account
    More like Grossly Reckless and incompetent supreme kai.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    More like Grossly Reckless and incompetent supreme kai.
    So Supreme Kai can create planets? Then why does he not? I know why! Because the writers are hacks, and just want to focus on the action. Which is actually fine by me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always wondered how that worked. I imagine you need the full team of four supreme kais and the grand supreme kai to pull a planet together and spark some life on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Yes you must be the only person on this planet excited for the next episode, it's amazing they run a business with only you even excited over up coming episodes.
    It's a figure of speech , but hey if you wanted to show off your lack of communication skills good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Anagram View Post
    It's a figure of speech , but hey if you wanted to show off your lack of communication skills good for you.
    It isn't a figure of speech, It's something people say to draw attention to themselves. See it all the time "Am I the only one who noticed this"... Oh yes sure you must be, if you ignore everyone else then you're the only one. If you think it's a figure of speech then you can consider it a figure of speech that makes you come across a bit dense, a bit of an attention seeker.

But hey if that's how it is then good for you.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

10+ Year Old Account
    episode 85

Buu been working out, givin that 100%, gettin swole

is that april fools?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    damn, that swag thooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    Why the hell does Piccolo look so good in a suit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Suddenly, swag...
    -snip-

"Society Survival" arc
    We need this, right now.

It's DBS Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-04-01 at 07:15 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Damn power level is such a big bullshit in DBZ, i fully understand the plot of this episode but Krillin manage to hold a Kamehameha even for few sec from a blue Goku is such bullshitt, even at 1% of his power that Kamehameha should nullify Krillin's one in an instant, im still amazed how big of a power boost Krillin seem to get, going this way I'm curious how much characters like Gohan/Piccolo/Buu will get.

Did...... did she really just kicked that???

Didn't she hit his hand? i don't think she hit the Kamehameha, that is even worst than Krillin ''feat''

10+ Year Old Account
    So Krillin can somehow hold his own against Goku's not super serious SSB Kamehameha...

18 can apparently kick it away...

Goku seriously looked like Black in a few scenes.

17 seriously had a Pokemon Trainer on top of a cliff overlooking the Safari at the end of Y/X vibe going on, yfw DBS and Pokemon share the same universe, or the Pokemon universe is one of the exempt existing or destroyed universes

So Piccolo must have become stupid strong since the plot deems it necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Did...... did she really just kicked that???
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Didn't she hit his hand? i don't think she hit the Kamehameha, that is even worst than Krillin ''feat''
    I think she actually hit it, there was probably a shockwave from it and his arms moved.

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

powers levels are bullshit but I like that the side characters will be useful even though it doesn't make sense and yeah, 18 kicked Goku's Kamehameha wave.

I like that ending. it focuses on Bulma and the song and music are great.

my favorite ending.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-04-02 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Damn power level is such a big bullshit in DBZ, i fully understand the plot of this episode but Krillin manage to hold a Kamehameha even for few sec from a blue Goku is such bullshitt, even at 1% of his power that Kamehameha should nullify Krillin's one in an instant, im still amazed how big of a power boost Krillin seem to get, going this way I'm curious how much characters like Gohan/Piccolo/Buu will get.
    Power levels are bullshit because Goku underestimates someone and didn't go full bore against his friend in a non death match situation? So Krillin was able to last, what, 3 extra seconds? That's why Goku made the face, he thought he could get away with less, but he knows even he can't just go easy on Krillin, who surprised him a few times in a brief 25 second scuffle.

Krillin knows he can't beat Goku, that's why he was trembling, and we know Krillin's personality is for him to never step down when it matters and he puts his all into it, that's also why he keeps dying. But no, you're going to get all up in arms because a character was able to last more than two seconds. Krillin knows he can't win, but he won't just give up.

No suspension of disbelief was lost here. I can believe Krillin 100% can hold back Goku at like 10%, even if in Blue, for a brief time.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Eh, I'm more annoyed that this is another "Gohan gets shit on" episode then Krillen being able to stand up to Goku. We just had Gohan "draw" [bullshit] in a fight where he's unable to feel his opponents Ki, and is blinded. So lets have him get his ass kicked in a fight where he's unable to feel his opponent's ki and is blinded. We all get it. Gohan hasn't been training so he's weaker. We got it when Vegeta screamed it back in the Buu saga.

Also, glad to see everything about Krillen's new super move was just a really big solar flare, and he's learned tactics from Land of Waves era Naruto. "I hid an attack...UNDER my attack!" Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about Krillin and 18, when we have this sexy man

Look at Goku now!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Who cares about Krillin and 18, when we have this sexy man

Look at Goku now!
    Please, Sexy Buu is old.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how they brought that guy back for the Super Saiyaman filler...... lol

- - - Updated - - -

DONT DO IT GOKU! THATS YOUR BEST FRIENDS WIFE!