10+ Year Old Account
    I've never thought that anything would be deleted. Even if the super dragonballs would restore the universes, there's nothing to stop Zeno from deleting them all over again as well as the offending universe who made the wish. My guess is the threat of deletion was simply to produce the best possible fighting tournament after seeing Hit vs Goku and that the Zenos had no intention of deleting the universes. This could lead into the Grand Priest being all ominous.

so will anyone be bothered if Goku and Vegeta will be untouchable in the manga version compared to Gohan and the other Universe 7 fighters because SSB is absolute???

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You know, thinking about it, Buu going into a deep sleep for a decent length of time makes perfect sense given how Toriyama changed his backstory and how long he's been awake. It's just time for another sleep is all.
    isnt that what buu was doing before he was wrecking the universe? sleeping or imprisoned or something
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

so apparently Goku mastered SSB in the manga and now he can stomp Merged Zamasu.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    so apparently Goku mastered SSB in the manga and now he can stomp Merged Zamasu.
    bullshit

like for real

BULLSHIT! If that's the case, then Vegito Blue will now be untouchable...

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    bullshit

like for real
    Edit:: Forgot to click next page
    But ya he is beating merged z down

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    BULLSHIT! If that's the case, then Vegito Blue will now be untouchable...
    in the comic he was
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    How do we Fix the power scaling in Super?

Goku holding back excuse?

Trunks has potential excuse?

17 fucking training with infinite energy for 14 years excuse?

NAH, LETS HAVE GOKU BEAT EVERYONE. Blue is numba 1

its unknown if Goku will beat him but he is definitely beating his ass.

Y'all got the links for where this is happening?

- - - Updated - - -

its unknown if Goku will beat him but he is definitely beating his ass.
    I wanna know, and I wanna see. Show meh.

no big scans but the translations are from Herms himself

Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-05-17 at 10:50 PM.

no big scnas but the translations are from Herms himself

YAY! NOW, SSB IS GONNA BE A THING! WOOHOO! Hopefully, he's gonna go Kaio-ken during the Universal arc. Likely will....

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    YAY! NOW, SSB IS GONNA BE A THING! WOOHOO! Hopefully, he's gonna go Kaio-ken during the Universal arc. Likely will....
    nah I doubt it.

SSB is way too OP in the manga to give it Kaioken.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    How do we Fix the power scaling in Super?

Goku holding back excuse?

Trunks has potential excuse?

17 fucking training with infinite energy for 14 years excuse?

NAH, LETS HAVE GOKU BEAT EVERYONE. Blue is numba 1

Let's be honest here Genn, once upon a time overusing Goku/Vegeta for fast cash might work but now the anime community is different than X years ago, Toriyama fail big time by ignoring rest of the cast of characters, hell i LOL so hard when he state he didn't remember who Launch is , or after how many X, Z theories for Gohan losing his mystic ''form'', (I guess is a form now lol) Toriyama state he simply forgot mystic Gohan was a thing, the truth is he can't milk it with only Goku/Vegeta, he need to make other characters relevant and bullshit power up is the only thing he can do at the moment, he mess-up big time in Frieza arc, that is where in my opinion power level scale broke, he made Frieza way way way to powerful and now he pay for that , well, i can't expect to much from a guys that let himself influenced by his fanbase so much

i think toriyama just makes cool shit and doesnt think too hard about it.

he probably thinks up cool fights and stories beforehand and then tries to come up with reasons why it happens afterwards, if at all and throws some funny jokes in.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

well, at least the side characters are getting something.

Many fans often wonder why there are some differences between the Dragon Ball Super anime and manga and Toyotarō-san addresses this. He says there is no direct link between anime and manga and that the possibilities lead to discrepancies. He and the team behind the anime are basically given the story by Toriyama-sensei, but it is just a narrative outline. The specifics, such as dialogue, are not provided so he has to fill them in. Once given the story outline, he and the team behind the anime then work independently of the other, ultimately resulting in anime and manga being out-of-sync.
    basically toriyama says:
    future trunks has problems with black, zamasu evil kai, black=zamasu, zamasu² happens, vegetto owns zamasu, goku saves the day, etc

(note: goku saves the day, NOT ssb goku saves the day, NOT ssg goku saves the day)

and then the rest they have to fill in how or why

I have to say, that chick in the last scene in the preview is hot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to say, that chick in the last scene in the preview is hot.
    Hey bro, she's not real.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset