10+ Year Old Account
    I love it

I just love it

- - - Updated - - -

I reread the manga chapter and honestly its no where close to the anime

from :30 to 1:11 that entire segment has more to it than the entirety of the Black arc in the manga.

Also fuck the ass pulls. Sure the Trunks being strong pissed people off, but Goku going toe to toe pretty well against merged fucking Zamasu was even worse. At least we can say Trunks didnt stand a chance and had 1 shot at it and he took it.

Also while the anime kinda tried to put the whole Trunks timeline is fucking gone under the rug, the manga hardly had Trunks care. At least in the anime Trunks lost and he fucking knew it, but he still got his other chance and he still got to save Mai. In the manga, its like eh what evers.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-08-05 at 05:55 PM.

These "Magical girls" are rip-offs of both Sailor Moon, And Madoka, with an extra dip of Feminazi.

The left one (AKA, the one with the brown hair) looks rlly Sailor Moonish.

The Right one looks like an old timy Homura, but with Purple hair.

And the Middle one is a mix of BOTH Series.

And, when they fuse, they turn into a Fat acceptance girl.

Can't wait for Vegeta to beat them up.

- - - Updated - - -

I love how Krillin's just here going "Are these girls serious right now?", even though he's likely seen similar shit before...

*Cough* *Cough* Na....me *Cough* *Cough* k....

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think its fat acceptance as much as it is a joke on the magical girl transformation

On my little rant, I do think the manga will do a great job with the tournament. He does a great job on fight scenes which the tournament is all about.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Now that's a piece of clothing I hadn't seen since we saw Goku talk to Future Trunks for the first time.

Oh god. These girls even have the long ass transformations. Shit, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Vegeta's just like: "You fuckin kiddin me rn?"

So hard to take the threat of universe getting destroy serious with Goku behaving like a child, it's almost as majority of fighters in this tournament don't fully comprehend the consequence of losing, I don't remember Goku behaving like this against Frieza or Cell, at this point i don't even know why the losing universe get erase if everyone behave like they are at picnic

10+ Year Old Account
    Why isnt crunchyroll loading it up REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    So hard to take the threat of universe getting destroy serious with Goku behaving like a child, it's almost as majority of fighters in this tournament don't fully comprehend the consequence of losing, I don't remember Goku behaving like this against Frieza or Cell, at this point i don't even know why the losing universe get erase if everyone behave like they are at picnic
    Frieza you are sorta correct. Although Goku was at his first time going SS which makes you super angry. Also Krillin died.

As for Cell I must disagree.

"Hey Cell lets have a match, hah you beat me, hay catch dis senzu and beat up my son!"

Also Goku is very different in the Japanese run than he is in the US run.

Even after all these episodes, I want to hear good ole dub goku because I like him way more and its more fitting. I WONT LET YOU DESTROY MY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!! Is many times better than its Japanese equivalent

Last edited by GennGreymane; 2017-08-06 at 01:33 AM.

No chill brothers

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    you remember very bad, against freezer he denied polunga to teleport himself and then wait freezer to charge until 100% with an exploding planet. then he gave his energy to cutted freezer to survive the explosion.
    against cell basically toriyama used piccolo to describe how goku is a bad, very bad father.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like when Zamasu tells Goku that he fuckin murdered Chichi and Goten, I want to hear that dubbed because it will be fucking amazin

- - - Updated - - -

102 was amazing and hilarious

10+ Year Old Account
    More Ribrianne vs. Vegeta!

Kinda hope 17 gets eliminated by Ribrianne, so everyone knows what the score is.

10+ Year Old Account

17 is like Fuck this show.

and they were like Yo, I wanna see them go full power.

and damn, Vegeta couldn't heat that fat chick because she is gross.

next time, Gohan vs Botamo and Hit vs Pride Troopers.

This is sooo sloooow. Is no one ballsy enough to just go all-in and win? Jiren, Hit, Goku, Vegeta, Frieza.. they call can end it. There are so many weaklings still...

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    This is sooo sloooow. Is no one ballsy enough to just go all-in and win? Jiren, Hit, Goku, Vegeta, Frieza.. they call can end it. There are so many weaklings still...
    I agree with this.

its too slow.

then again, them going serious would mean everyone would get one shotted basically.

they had to prolong it somehow.

the beginning of the arc is medicore but the next episode is gonna be lit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It's like you don't know what kinda show Dragon Ball is...
    not saying its bad.

its just that match ups are not THAT entertaining.

this episode was actually pretty good because of 17 though the first part of the episode with reused animation was not necessary.

- - - Updated - - -

Woah, androids are seriously the best part so far in this saga.

Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-08-06 at 05:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh fuck yes, Dyspo gets some action, and up against a real heavy hitter too. What's this about Goku becoming a throbbing Super Saiyan God though...?