image from episode 104

Super Saiyan God looks different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder why they brought back Super Saiyan God considering blue surpasses that form in terms of strength.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    I wonder why they brought back Super Saiyan God considering blue surpasses that form in terms of strength.
    They still have some SSG merchandies in storage and nothing makes them sell better than the re-appearance of the form on TV xD

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    They still have some SSG merchandies in storage and nothing makes them sell better than the re-appearance of the form on TV xD
    God))

While a part of me want to think they have plans for SSG, another part of me think this might be the reason ))

the more I see SSG the more I think his next form will be SSJ hairstyle but red.

Well, I doubt he would've brought it out if he didn't master or at least maybe surpassed whatever negative the form has.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They're not all being erased. The "best" universes will survive no matter who wins this tournament because they're not even involved in it.

That wouldn't make any sense, whatsoever.

Exactly, it would be so fucked up. But they could turn it into an arc and have it be that when Omega died his evil essence started to fuck around with those universes so xeno erased it but now that he has goku prime which is on goku gt level he may think okay time to see how awesome he can be and just pull some massive DB style bullshit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    the more I see SSG the more I think his next form will be SSJ hairstyle but red.
    They hinted at the pure ssg form in BoG, Watch the part where goku deflects the Destruction ball, He briefly drops outta SSG and gets Blackish/Red SS style hair.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    If I hear and read the words "let your guard down" in any way shape or form, I will fly to Japan and punch Toei's entire writing Staff and Toriyama himself.

- - - Updated - - -

Gohan..... broooooo......... fuck

10+ Year Old Account
    Gowasu.... goddamn that fucking sucks. He was best kai.

Quote Originally Posted by Xinkir View Post
    So guess he's going Super Sayian God for speed? Also this episode had some amazing art in some places.

I liked that last character, they should add him to Xenoverse.
    Think he healed when he went SSG as well when Beerus stabbed and knocked him back to Earth as well. Think he'll pop into SSG to do that .

10+ Year Old Account
    That was melancholy as fuck.

Wow already SSG? I thought he will use it last moment vs Jiren. But apparently will use it next episode, and it will get knocked out by Jiren's awesomeness, like he did with LSJ Kale.

Power levels in this series makes absolute no sense anymore. If Goku could go SSG because it's supposedly faster (but weaker) than blue or something, why wouldn't he have used it against Hit previously?

Also, been thinking - They said previously:

"You should thank Goku, we've given you a chance to survive as we were going to be erasing these universes as there were too many of them anyway" or something along those lines.

If they were going to do this regardless of Goku's intervention, why was Trunks' timeline still around? Surely he would have just been erased out of existence without warning as there would have been no tournament? Also, doesn't it seem odd to base the worth of a universe solely on power levels? Why the fuck would a God even want to erase a universe? There's no reasonable downside to having too many of them and why would you wait so many billions of years to do so? I'm sure Gods have much more important things to worry about than the average 'power level' of creatures in its universe lmao, outside of humanoids (so 99.9% of all creatures), nothing even gives a toss about increasing their strength outside of just day-to-day survival needs.

I'm nearly certain that the universes haven't been erased, the only way I could see it happening is if there's some villain behind their erasure (Grand Priest is the obv one) and they have to defeat him in order to convince Zeno to restore the universes. Just using the super dragon balls won't do shit as they can just erase them again, they'll also be pretty pissed off that they used a wish to un-do what they wanted.

They'll have just been put somewhere else to give the fighters a sense of urgency, perhaps it was even Goku's idea to 'fake' destroy them (I doubt it was his personally). Think about it, would we have even been able to get this kind of crazy tournament going if there wasn't this kind of threat? Fuck no, some people declined Goku's offer even after hearing that the universe would have been destroyed. It's all just for fun, i'm sure that we're going to get to the end and they'll go "JK, everyone's just been hiding behind this curtain over here".

It's all just to get people to fight properly, you can't really 'break limits' when it's just for fun, there needs to be a serious need.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2017-08-13 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't ready for that level of sadness when universe 10 was destroyed.

You could say I let my guard down.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

poor Gowasu

I knew that Gohan will basically blame himself for their erasure.

Super Saiyan God returns though I don't know why specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Gowasu.... goddamn that fucking sucks. He was best kai.
    That's what he gets for letting an Elephant decide on his roster of fighters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    Power levels in this series makes absolute no sense anymore. If Goku could go SSG because it's supposedly faster (but weaker) than blue or something, why wouldn't he have used it against Hit previously?

Also, been thinking - They said previously:

"You should thank Goku, we've given you a chance to survive as we were going to be erasing these universes as there were too many of them anyway" or something along those lines.

If they were going to do this regardless of Goku's intervention, why was Trunks' timeline still around? Surely he would have just been erased out of existence without warning as there would have been no tournament? Also, doesn't it seem odd to base the worth of a universe solely on power levels? Why the fuck would a God even want to erase a universe? There's no reasonable downside to having too many of them and why would you wait so many billions of years to do so? I'm sure Gods have much more important things to worry about than the average 'power level' of creatures in its universe lmao, outside of humanoids (so 99.9% of all creatures), nothing even gives a toss about increasing their strength outside of just day-to-day survival needs.

I'm nearly certain that the universes haven't been erased, the only way I could see it happening is if there's some villain behind their erasure (Grand Priest is the obv one) and they have to defeat him in order to convince Zeno to restore the universes. Just using the super dragon balls won't do shit as they can just erase them again, they'll also be pretty pissed off that they used a wish to un-do what they wanted.

They'll have just been put somewhere else to give the fighters a sense of urgency, perhaps it was even Goku's idea to 'fake' destroy them (I doubt it was his personally). Think about it, would we have even been able to get this kind of crazy tournament going if there wasn't this kind of threat? Fuck no, some people declined Goku's offer even after hearing that the universe would have been destroyed. It's all just for fun, i'm sure that we're going to get to the end and they'll go "JK, everyone's just been hiding behind this curtain over here".

It's all just to get people to fight properly, you can't really 'break limits' when it's just for fun, there needs to be a serious need.
    Because Then Hits Timeskip would make him superior. Timeskip is not as strong if the opponent is more powerful and with Blue, goku was stronger before hit decided to power up.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear not bae of Destruction

The maidens have their knights!

I cant wait to see the Rildo clone and Yardrat fight again

- - - Updated - - -

Because Then Hits Timeskip would make him superior. Timeskip is not as strong if the opponent is more powerful and with Blue, goku was stronger before hit decided to power up.
    in the manga

- - - Updated - - -

Gohan had a good fight with someone who was the same as him

A warrior with a wife and child he needed to protect

10+ Year Old Account
    So, it looks like TeamFourStar is getting big. They're doing an official dub, like for real. For the movie "Hells". https://twitter.com/discotekmedia/st...92658022191105