Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I hope Hit trains Caulifla
    Somehow I read that as "I hope train hits Caulifla".

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    or its cool like with Roshi.
    that's my second guess

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    I hope Hit trains Caulifla
    doubtful.

I can see Goku and Vegeta training the Saiyans.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope the robots dont go down like bitches because I like robots

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I just hope the robots dont go down like bitches because I like robots
    Well, they can't get stitches either way, so break out the welding gun I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    It's not ethical to expose people's faults. Only scumbags and bitches do that.
    The right thing would be to try to stop the behaviour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    What's wrong with him buying a home? Please don't pry into others' lives and make judgements.

Deleted
    Good video about how dragon ball super is made , based on an interview. Seems the manga is more canon than the anime.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would watch again "based on what we know" It also just sounds like Toriyama is just going "yeah thats kinda cool I guess"

Anyone know if there is any rips of the Goku Jiren fight soundtrack? I did find a fan-made one of pre-fight which sounds great. The ones I found of Ultra Instinct though all have the battle sounds in them so not really any good...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWr4tVQ8PM

Have to say those two soundtracks are amazing. Can't remember if I liked the Zamasu arc ones, I think one or two stood out in that arc but I keep replaying the Ultra Instinct one due to the track!

it seems to me that Toyotaro creates stuff and Akira is like Ok that's good.

not surprising, considering that back during DB and DBZ era Akira approved some stuff for the anime but it doesn't mean its canon.

besides, DBS manga and anime is way different to begin with.

Deleted
    I guess it's something like , Akira saying : I want goku and friends to fight X boss because y reasons and goku beats him in the end. And then the others fill in the details but the foundation is there.

And while making those fill-ins he collaborates more with toyotaro. And i can see why, the manga adds more stuff and the anime doesn't. The anime keeps it pretty straight forward going towards the end goal but in the manga they things like ssg vegita ( which is why he had to ask akira for that) and hakai for goku, more information on gods of destruction and their specific powers like the elephant roar etc.

10+ Year Old Account

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    The fucking potara rings are a clear violations of the rules:

1) they already has the rings: no weapons of any sort allowed
    2) a kaioshin gave them in the middle of the fight: no external help

Sigh, oh well, toyotaro will fix this shit in the manga
    I'm pretty certain any rules in the tournement of power is up for debate as it relies on a child with god powers thinking something is more or less entertaining. He was all good with Roshi using the bottles for his Mafuba, which was taken up for questioning during that episode by the other Kai's and God's watching. The potara's are a weapon, but Zeno is a idiot child who likes to see people fighting for their survival, if he deems it fun enough, it'll be allowed. However, this might also suggest that a return of Vegito could be on the horizon as well.
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HasturTheKing View Post
    I'm pretty certain any rules in the tournement of power is up for debate as it relies on a child with god powers thinking something is more or less entertaining. He was all good with Roshi using the bottles for his Mafuba, which was taken up for questioning during that episode by the other Kai's and God's watching. The potara's are a weapon, but Zeno is a idiot child who likes to see people fighting for their survival, if he deems it fun enough, it'll be allowed. However, this might also suggest that a return of Vegito could be on the horizon as well.
    Meh, if Vegito happened the rest of the tournament would be boring, considering how he is leagues above the rest combined. even Jiren

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Meh, if Vegito happened the rest of the tournament would be boring, considering how he is leagues above the rest combined. even Jiren
    Also burns through the fusion really fast.

It would be Zamasu all over again if he started to fuck around with Blue.

(Ultra Instinct might not be as big of a burner, but they'd need to learn to control it first.)

Quote Originally Posted by HasturTheKing View Post
    Thats what i was thinking, Vegito will be key to defeating Jiren

15+ Year Old Account
    No i dont want to see vegito tbh and i dont see it happening either still know for sure its gonna be goku limit breaker vs jiren in the end, besides i dont think vegeta will be up for it and if champa gives them the earrings what stops other universes from doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Thats what i was thinking, Vegito will be key to defeating Jiren
    Why would you assume that? They already pulled out Vegito during a previous arc and it didn't work. With the reveal of Goku's new ability, I think it's safe to say that fusion isn't going to be a main plot point for a while. Especially since Vegeta wasn't even willing to offer his power for the spirit bomb, even with the universe at stake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    100% sure that IF Vegito happens, it will be as a last resort situation, when the rest of Universe 7 is dropped off, save perhaps Vegeta and Goku, and neither of them are enough to handle him.. Like at the end of the tournement, we know it only lasts a very short time because of their power, so no way they would use it this "early" into the tournement, if it does happpen, it will be at the very end.
    Ryzen 3600X | MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wi-fi | 16GB G.Skill FlareX 3200MHz | Sapphire Radeon RX 5700 XT Pulse | EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G3 Gold | NZXT Kraken X62 | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO | 500GB Samsung 970 NVMe M.2 | 3x 27" HP Omen 165Hz 1Ms Latency

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it being assumed that only Vegito will be a presence? What is to stop the androids from fusing or Gohan and Piccolo from fusing?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Why is it being assumed that only Vegito will be a presence? What is to stop the androids from fusing or Gohan and Piccolo from fusing?
    Vegito is already marketed and merchandised character.

Android 35 or Gohaccolo would have nothing.