15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    Goku and Vegeta will get owned the same way they did against Omega Shenron.
    You know their gonna pull something out of their ass.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Vestig3 View Post
    You know their gonna pull something out of their ass.
    Fusion would be my guess but it's not happening.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fusion would be my guess but it's not happening.
    I can see it happening.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Looking good, just hoping that it'll play like Tekken and not Xenoverse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Wait, there are people who choose to play as Yamcha in a fighting game?
    hard mode!!!

Don't knack Yamcha! he looks pretty beastly in this game

a question, why do people believe Supreme Kai that Vegito is possibly stronger than Beerus if he didn't even know who Beerus was until Old Kai told him???

let's not mention that Beerus NEVER went all out.
    I assume the same reason people believe Roshi with Vegeta been stronger than Goku, those 2 character have no basis on those claims so that must be the author words, at least thats how i see it

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    I assume the same reason people believe Roshi with Vegeta been stronger than Goku, those 2 character have no basis on those claims so that must be the author words, at least thats how i see it
    you mean Roshi's comment during BoG???

you mean Roshi's comment during BoG???
    Yes, 10char

Yes, 10char
    I think he surpassed him in just that one moment but not permanently.

that's how I took it anyway.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2017-12-27 at 09:21 PM.

I think he surpasses in just that one moment but not permanently.

that's how I took it anyway.
    I not saying he didnt, im just saying like Supreme Kai, master Roshi is not a reliable source for that information

I not saying he didnt, im just saying like Supreme Kai, master Roshi is not a reliable source for that information
    yeah, true.

10+ Year Old Account
    But Gohan doesn't even try. Vegeta has been training, non-stop. Gohan only trains when it is absolutely needed. Vegeta lives to fight, Gohan hates violence. And in this arc Gohan has had many victories, Vegeta's victories were mostly over gag characters (Katopesla???, heck even that was Gamisaras apparently). Gohan got Obuni and the super namekians and totally trolled Botamo.
    He thinks Vegeta should be bottom tier because no matter what he says it's obvious he hates Vegeta...he blew a gasket when I mentioned that Vegeta actually hit Beerus and Goku couldn't...the fact that he thinks Gohan should surpass Vegeta but no mention that he should surpass Goku (Which because of his heritage he should perhaps be the strongest Saiyan around, but do to personal choice he gave up training.) just screams volumes.

- - - Updated - - -

And you immediately dismiss me as a fanboi. Sigh . . .
    Yup...he just calls anyone who dares argue anything except that Vegeta should be a shit tier character a fanboi.

Just mention to him how Vegeta hit Beerus when Goku couldn't...he gets totally triggered.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tbh before super i would put gohan and vegeta in the same tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    You have to remember that the author can inject his own comments through his characters.
    As in if the author wants to state something about a specific thing, he can make bystanders comment on it. Pretty normal to do that.
    That is my point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post

Yup...he just calls anyone who dares argue anything except that Vegeta should be a shit tier character a fanboi.

Just mention to him how Vegeta hit Beerus when Goku couldn't...he gets totally triggered.

First of wall you are reported at this point, you keep attacking me

1-i did not talk about him, but if you actually read my post you would know that, not sure exactly why at this point your fell the need to butt in
    2-second i did not get triggered because in my posts i didnt even mention Vegeta vs Beerus before you butt in, not sure how or why you fell i got triggered by something i didnt even talk
    3-Im waiting for a replay to counter my post about your BiS against Goku, about your lack of knowladge about Saiyans and saiyan rage, and i would like you to point out where exactly i didnt give Vegeta credit with his fight against Beerus

Are those spoilers real ? "Advent of the God of Destruction, Toppo! There is Only Overwhelming Power!!"

Well , Goku and Vegeta have no choice but to fuse , or else they are doomed
    Last edited by Reza2001; 2017-12-28 at 09:29 AM.
    2Pac Forever !

I mean we know from the very start that Toppo was a candidate to replace his god of destruction. Vegeta is not at that level. Goku might be with UI mastered but definitely is not with Blue and Kaio Ken X20. Vegito might be at max power.

Gogeta is stronger than Vegito right?
    I been ask the same question, majority said No because potato is more op than fusion

10+ Year Old Account
    Its never stated which is stronger because Gogeta is non canon (as he only appears in a movie, and GT), but even with the retcon that explains a story hiccup from the Buu saga, Potara lasts longer, does not require perfect synergy between the ones fusing, and does not require a dance move.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Its never stated which is stronger because Gogeta is non canon (as he only appears in a movie, and GT), but even with the retcon that explains a story hiccup from the Buu saga, Potara lasts longer, does not require perfect synergy between the ones fusing, and does not require a dance move.
    With the Black arc it's hard to know if Potara lasts longer as it was cut short by how much energy they were using. That whole "they used too much and burned through it" bit was something that was a tad befuddling.

It's possible that both fusions are about the same strength, and with no real evidence I'm willing to believe they're equal, but the dance could be just a tool for mortals to do what the gods can, but the gods have an item that circumvents the need to do the dance and be perfect. With the earrings being a tool, literally, they may only be able to do so much but the dance's fusion has the energy come from the fusion and the ties of the two people, where in they can stay fused until the bodies making up the fusion can't sustain becoming one any longer.

One might be a limit of ki while the other might just be a physical limitation on the two that are fused.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866