Master Suite at 10 Downing ST. SW. AZ. 11111
    goku in that last 1

niiiice

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Praise REGGIE! MY BODY IS READY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Haha that always made me laugh in dragonball. It was funny when he was on the nimbus with chi chi and he did it to her, and then it kept showing it in flashbacks lol

---------- Post added 2012-11-03 at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    http://www.mangareader.net/105/dragon-ball.html
    http://mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/

I usually read at Mangareader, but the pages during the Saiyan Saga are a bit mixed up, so Mangafox is a good alternative. There is also Mangahere, although they don't have the complete Dragon Ball manga.
    I actually havent gotten around to trying to read them until just now.. and the images are not showing up on either of them for me. (I am trying to start at 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    I actually havent gotten around to trying to read them until just now.. and the images are not showing up on either of them for me. (I am trying to start at 1)
    Maybe you have something blocking the images? Try google searching "Dragon Ball Manga" until you find a site with images you can see.

Yay finally found this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    Yay finally found this thread.
    Heya bro. Everyone, this is my buddy from Comic Vine. Don't troll him too hard. Genn, you can troll him a little since that's your thing.

Oh, and uh, ignore my signature. It's some of my earlier work, and it contains a single arithmetic error. >.> And I can't edit it for some stupid reason.
    Last edited by Laurcus; 2012-11-04 at 10:42 AM.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Just make sure he respects the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Just make sure he respects the pecking order.
    Am i above the worms in the dirt? Or below the dirt?

On an unrelated note, did anyone watch Casshern Sins last night?

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    On an unrelated note, did anyone watch Casshern Sins last night?
    No, but I bet they did.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds

for casshern

<3 braiking boss

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:16 PM ----------

for casshern

<3 braiking boss

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 06:20 PM ----------

Anyone know the plot for the upcoming DBZ movie? And I really hope they go in depth on how powerful a Super Saiyan 3 really is.

Anyone know the plot for the upcoming DBZ movie? And I really hope they go in depth on how powerful a Super Saiyan 3 really is.
    I only wish I knew the plot of that movie. I'd sell my soul for it. All we really know right now is that it will take place during the Buu saga time skip.
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I only wish I knew the plot of that movie. I'd sell my soul for it. All we really know right now is that it will take place during the Buu saga time skip.
    Is it going to be completely canon with the story? or something else like Vegeta's brother.

Is it going to be completely canon with the story? or something else like Vegeta's brother.
    Define canon lol.

It's being written by Akira Toriyama, so that's good enough for me to call it canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Define canon lol.

It's being written by Akira Toriyama, so that's good enough for me to call it canon.
    Well Tarble is completely non-canon since Vegeta never had a brother, but I this move should be canon if Akira is writing it.

We need more SSJ3 Goku fights.

So.. I thought that was nappa when I saw it at first lol

King cold has an awesome choice in fashion

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 09:02 PM ----------

as for the next movies plot..... i dont want it to be some stupid hour long special

I want it to be a full hour and a half to 2 hour movie. with an awesome plot and a cool bad guy!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    King cold has an awesome choice in fashion

---------- Post added 2012-11-04 at 09:02 PM ----------

as for the next movies plot..... i dont want it to be some stupid hour long special

I want it to be a full hour and a half to 2 hour movie. with an awesome plot and a cool bad guy!
    They should take a cue from Family Guy and Futurama, and make it more a multiple episode movie. DBZ plots are way too simple to make a long movie interesting.

General Off-topic/Fun Stuff/Diablo 3/Sports & Fitness mod(rules)------KUPO --------Sig by Elyssia------- Say hello to a world of marigolds