10+ Year Old Account
    Filler is acceptable to many fans, look at Broly and the other movies, we all want whats really non canon to be canon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still call bullshit on the B league beating the Ginyu Force at King Kai's. There's no statistical way.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I still call bullshit on the B league beating the Ginyu Force at King Kai's. There's no statistical way.
    The best part is that the B league beat the Ginyu Force in Otherworld on the same day that the Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin got there asses kicked by a single Ginyu Force member, and if I remember correctly, the B league hadn't started training yet, so that means that at the start of the day, Tien and Yamcha were both stronger than Vegeta, Gohan and Krillin (I'm not included Chiaotzu because he only beat Guldo, who didn't use his time stop).

^yeah I remember sth like that too.
    thats also the reason why no one can harm emma when he dies.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    ^yeah I remember sth like that too.
    thats also the reason why no one can harm emma when he dies.
    That's just a copout reason for fillers. The real reason is that no-one has their bodies when they arrive at Enma's. Only great heroes like Goku and co. are granted the permission to keep their bodies in the afterlife by their local god and/or Enma.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    That's just a copout reason for fillers. The real reason is that no-one has their bodies when they arrive at Enma's. Only great heroes like Goku and co. are granted the permission to keep their bodies in the afterlife by their local god and/or Enma.
    When Frieza and other villains in hell were watching SSJ3 Goku battle Kid Buu, that was filler too? Or wasn't it in the manga?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    When Frieza and other villains in hell were watching SSJ3 Goku battle Kid Buu, that was filler too? Or wasn't it in the manga?
    Only in the anime. It is blatantly stated in the manga that bad guys don't keep their bodies in the afterlife.

Makes sense, it never did seem logical why those in charge of the after life would allow such dangerous evil beings to keep their body only to lose control of said realm when someone like Cell goes around causing havoc.

ss4 still looks way cooler than ssg does

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

^only good thing in gt.
    the looks of a ssj4 goku

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually liked Vegeta's SSJ4 design more than I did Goku's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

It's not very different other than eye color and hair shade, and fur shade, it's still essentially the same design, fur, longer hair, different darkened eyes, just their appearances vary because... well, in base form their appearances vary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    It's not very different other than eye color and hair shade, and fur shade, it's still essentially the same design, fur, longer hair, different darkened eyes, just their appearances vary because... well, in base form their appearances vary.
    True, but those small differences are enough for me to prefer Vegeta
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    [IMG]https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/10710906_720261798029493_7842861494786236784_n.jpg?oh=3b19332907691d3448796b44ea319f2a&oe= 54EEDCCC&__gda__=1424540688_9e1b8f571cf4f002b1358f6b3fcc2c37[IMG]
    Took me a while to figure out whether that was Kid Buu or Final Form Frieza. It doesn't help that they have the same ears. I'm leaning towards Kid Buu because of the fangs and obvious insanity.

can't stop at the right time >.<
    want to see the picture during the solar flare

10+ Year Old Account