Deleted
    Can i run Xenoverse 2 with a Pentium G3258 at 4.1 Ghz, 750Ti?

10+ Year Old Account
    So many things will be better in the Dub. Dub Goku does fights better and Dub Goku does anger better. Oh... and the random yelling

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    So many things will be better in the Dub. Dub Goku does fights better and Dub Goku does anger better. Oh... and the random yelling
    Not to mention the dub has a lot less high pitched voices for grown men, making it far more bearable. I love Dragonball, but those voices do not match the characters.

It would be like giving Edna Mode from The Incredible a black guys voice.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Not to mention the dub has a lot less high pitched voices for grown men, making it far more bearable. I love Dragonball, but those voices do not match the characters.

It would be like giving Edna Mode from The Incredible a black guys voice.
    She does Goku's personality very well though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goku's Japanese voice actor is a woman? That explains why I can't stand watching it in Japanese. Not that I have anything against women, but I just can't take it seriously hearing the high pitched voices coming from grown men.

That she does, but so does the English VA.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Goku's Japanese voice actor is a woman? That explains why I can't stand watching it in Japanese. Not that I have anything against women, but I just can't take it seriously hearing the high pitched voices coming from grown men.
    Yep, I wouldn't doubt that half of the male characters in anime is voiced by females. Naruto and Luffy are as well.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    That she does, but so does the English VA.

Yep, I wouldn't doubt that half of the male characters in anime is voiced by females. Naruto and Luffy are as well.
    Shounen characters, especially those who start out as kids, are given female VAs to fit their need of high pitched voice.

respect Japanese voice actress.

In the next episode in which Zamasu starts to mutate, could he be showing his "true" form? Could he have been someone who was from the demon realm or something and infiltrated the Kai's?

The earth looks to have taken some quite significant damage in that episode. In the end, with humanity once again on its knees and much of the world shattered how do they recover? The only way i can see this being fixed is by Vegitto going to Namek and doing a Buu-style resurrection were people forget the devastation and bringing the earth back to how it was pre-Black.

I am liking though how Vegitto does seem to be trying against Zamasu though even in his SSB form, will he return to earth like that to the suprise of Whis and co...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    In the next episode in which Zamasu starts to mutate, could he be showing his "true" form? Could he have been someone who was from the demon realm or something and infiltrated the Kai's?

The earth looks to have taken some quite significant damage in that episode. In the end, with humanity once again on its knees and much of the world shattered how do they recover? The only way i can see this being fixed is by Vegitto going to Namek and doing a Buu-style resurrection were people forget the devastation and bringing the earth back to how it was pre-Black.

I am liking though how Vegitto does seem to be trying against Zamasu though even in his SSB form, will he return to earth like that to the suprise of Whis and co...
    Wih how he looks, he is from the shadow realm

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post

please no. DB just removes every demage that has been dealt to the good guys.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-11-06 at 04:10 PM.

and all the fan vegetto ssb dreams come true next week.

kinda hoped for gogeta (with ssb transformation ofc) getting his ass kicked because of time limit and then vegetto as a last resort but well this is also okay.

- - - Updated - - -

shouldn't vegetto's clothes be a bit different?
    I mean this time vegeta has his saian armor on him...

First, I get 7.2, as well as argus. Now, i get SSB Vegito, and a BADASS Zamasu?

MY LIFE HAS REGAINED MEANING!

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    First, I get 7.2, as well as argus. Now, i get SSB Vegito, and a BADASS Zamasu?

MY LIFE HAS REGAINED MEANING!
    did you read the spoilers for FT???

don't because your life will be ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    did you read the spoilers for FT???

don't because your life will be ruined.
    Ft? What spoilers? Idc..I just need it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...FT...You mean..FUTURE TRUNKS?! WHAT HAPPENED?!

Ft? What spoilers? Idc..I just need it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...FT...You mean..FUTURE TRUNKS?! WHAT HAPPENED?!
    Fairy Tail.

- - - Updated - - -

its cancer.

Fairy Tail.

- - - Updated - - -

its cancer.
    Oh...fairy tail? You mean, the stuff about the end thing, and erza defeating em? And all that lvl 60 bullshi...ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ

OH WOW! I slept from that shit. Also, I was told that erza was still a virgin cause...a book...said it. -___-

Is fairy tail really real? Cause, no matter how hard some creators wank, they can't stop the DB/DBZ/DBS growth.

Oh...fairy tail? You mean, the stuff about the end thing, and erza defeating em? And all that lvl 60 bullshi...ZZZZZZzzzzzZZZZZ

OH WOW! I slept from that shit. Also, I was told that erza was still a virgin cause...a book...said it. -___-

Is fairy tail really real? Cause, no matter how hard some creators wank, they can't stop the DB/DBZ/DBS growth.
    Erza got her hands rekted so its not 100% BS, Natsu one shots everyone is BS but lets not talk about low tire manga//anime.

Natsu vs Vegito

who wins???

Natsu vs Vegito

who wins???
    If Vegito mocks Fairy Tail, Natsu will get enough Nakama Boost to wreck his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    If Vegito mocks Fairy Tail, Natsu will get enough Nakama Boost to wreck his ass.
    true LMAO

but seriously who wins???