Looks like the fox god of destruction is from the universe 9, the real question if this is a exhibition for the zeno sama of the future or this are pre elimination event, so the writers can focus in 6 universes?

and it was said that at that moment the rule 34 of dragonball z grew ten fold and it was due to the god damn furries
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    dunno why ppl are commenting about furries as if Puar, Shu, and multiple various anthropomorphic animals were absent until now...

Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    dunno why ppl are commenting about furries as if Puar, Shu, and multiple various anthropomorphic animals were absent until now...
    those new dudes are a hell of a lot more like furries than the furries in dbz were so far.

i can already see the multitudes of furry bara.

Goku is so childish in super, can you really see the Goku from Buu saga acting like that? ugh

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It just reminds me of Dragonball, really. He acts almost exactly like he did prior to the King Piccolo saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    Goku is so childish in super, can you really see the Goku from Buu saga acting like that? ugh
    Yes, that is actual Goku.

He is not Kal-El, he is Kakarotto, naive fighting obsessed Saiyan who despite his kind heart and generally clear moral compass will do anything to get a challenging fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Yes, that is actual Goku.

He is not Kal-El, he is Kakarotto, naive fighting obsessed Saiyan who despite his kind heart and generally clear moral compass will do anything to get a challenging fight.
    Why risk X numbers of universes (forgot how many are in dbz verse) when there are 2 beings stronger than him in his universe?

At this point what they do with Goku as character is pure sad, not only that but the reaction from some characters about destruction of a universe it's strange, i mean if this don't motivate Gohan for example to actually fight i really don't know what to say, but then again i already see the ending, universe 7 wins and wish all other universe back

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone notice the Grand Priest didn't need a staff to do things like Whis and Vados did ?
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

I wish Buu wasn't this stupid and was actually paying attention... he's in front of gods and he's like meeeh... I don't even know how his character works, does he even transform, or was that his evil self?

This was an interesting episode, with the series though i really can't see how they're going to destroy the defeated universes though. If only one universe can be an outright winner, what happened to the whole "each universe has it's own mirror universe which when combined by number brings it to the number 13". That's surely going to knock the balance off if only one universe is a sole winner?

If the winner of the tournament wins Jack Schitt, why did the Grand Priest go to the effort of gathering all of the Super Dragonballs? (Again though, i thought each dual-universe had their own sets of Super Dragonballs), i think that maybe if (when) Beerus' team wins, Goku asks to grant a wish - That wish being to revive all the universes and make them all a part of their universe.

It could allow a series continuation because we then have numerous worlds that could be visited, but i guess we said that about Champa's universe and nothing really happened there with the introduction of the new Saiyans.

I liked how everything went serious with Grand Priest and co. though, next week the preview looks as if he seems mighty pissed off....!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    I wish Buu wasn't this stupid and was actually paying attention... he's in front of gods and he's like meeeh... I don't even know how his character works, does he even transform, or was that his evil self?
    Seems like a gag almost where he's just testing the guy in order to be lazy and eat him or turn him into chocolate and eat him, as I'm assuming he can't turn anyone into chocolate, there's probably some power limit to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    This was an interesting episode, with the series though i really can't see how they're going to destroy the defeated universes though. !
    This is actually the perfect way to undo the craziness the series has introduced, Goku's universe wins and it's back to the old canon we knew where him and Vegeta are the strongest since only that universe is left, minus Beerus since he's a god. A new super saiyan form would just complicate things and put him above Beerus without needing some insane Kaio-ken multiplier.

Several people including myself have already said we think the Grand Priest may actually be the most powerful in terms of not power, but an unknown hierarchy between the two unbeknownst to the angels/gods. At the very least It seems like Omni-King may not be able to actually create things (minus that button, could just be a feature of his position), but he can destroy anything. I noticed and mentioned this morning that the Grand Priest didn't need a staff to do the things that Vados and Whis needed one for. It's also assumed the game they were playing in the previous episode involved real planets and the Grand Priest set that up, and once again the Omni-King duo's involvement was destruction. Now think of this, we've never heard of the Omni-King making a universe or "world", I think that's what the Grand Priest does, he makes "worlds" to entertain the Omni-King. Future Omni-king deleted every universe/world, presumably his palace too, but we don't know where that actually exists.
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2017-02-12 at 03:43 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I reckon the threat of the universes being erased is a bluff to make sure they fight properly. We all know Goku's universe will be safe, pretty hard to continue the series when they're all dead. So, 10 warriors from each universe. I'm guessing Universe 7 will have Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Gohan, Piccolo, maybe Gotenks? That still leaves 4-5 spots open. Wonder if they will bring Frieza back for the tournament, I'm sure he would fight, especially after some convincing words from Beerus. Dunno who else would make the cut really, guess it's hard to tell how powerful the other fighters are. Pikkon maybe?

Super will end with goku wishing beerus/whis never talked to him and undo everything super did and make gt be back in the main continuity
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I reckon the threat of the universes being erased is a bluff to make sure they fight properly. We all know Goku's universe will be safe, pretty hard to continue the series when they're all dead. So, 10 warriors from each universe. I'm guessing Universe 7 will have Goku, Vegeta, Buu, Gohan, Piccolo, maybe Gotenks? That still leaves 4-5 spots open. Wonder if they will bring Frieza back for the tournament, I'm sure he would fight, especially after some convincing words from Beerus. Dunno who else would make the cut really, guess it's hard to tell how powerful the other fighters are. Pikkon maybe?
    We already know what the 7 team is going to be, it's shown in the opening. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Buu, Androids 17 and 18, Krillin, Master Roshi, Tien, and Piccolo.

10 fighters from 12 universes... that's gonna be a huge amount of new characters. I guess the current match could wind up with some of them being whittled down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    We already know what the 7 team is going to be, it's shown in the opening. Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Buu, Androids 17 and 18, Krillin, Master Roshi, Tien, and Piccolo.

10 fighters from 12 universes... that's gonna be a huge amount of new characters. I guess the current match could wind up with some of them being whittled down.

Broly was in the intro too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Broly was in the intro too.
    That's not actually Broly, it's a new female character from another universe. She apparently has the same power and transformation as Broly though.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

most of those I get, but Krillin? Roshi? really?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    If the winner of the tournament wins Jack Schitt, why did the Grand Priest go to the effort of gathering all of the Super Dragonballs? (Again though, i thought each dual-universe had their own sets of Super Dragonballs), i think that maybe if (when) Beerus' team wins, Goku asks to grant a wish - That wish being to revive all the universes and make them all a part of their universe.
    The winning universe gets nothing beyond the permission to keep existing. The winning fighter gets a wish from the Super Dragon Ball.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not actually Broly, it's a new female character from another universe. She apparently has the same power and transformation as Broly though.

Well, damn, you're right.