someone explain this

I was playing SOTA lvl 70-74 bracket, kept spell stealing the disc priests shield, and every single time they where able to recast it, didn't matter every 2-3 seconds id take one and they'd have another. And of course you can't DPS it down on your own. WTF is going on here, id see it vanish from them and then immeditly reapply it. No 15 second debuff just shield shield shield. This seems rather broken, its already impossible to break there bubble when your the only one on them but now this?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd be quite interested in the answer to this as well. I'm pretty new to arenas and I've had several occasions where I'd interrupt, say, a polly from casting using my DK's Mind Freeze, but they re-cast it immediately after and I can't prevent it. Mind Freeze specifically "interrupts casting and prevents spells from that school from being cast for 4 seconds" so this whole concept confuses my little noobish brain, lol.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by praze View Post
    I'd be quite interested in the answer to this as well. I'm pretty new to arenas and I've had several occasions where I'd interrupt, say, a polly from casting using my DK's Mind Freeze, but they re-cast it immediately after and I can't prevent it. Mind Freeze specifically "interrupts casting and prevents spells from that school from being cast for 4 seconds" so this whole concept confuses my little noobish brain, lol.
    You're being "juked".

They 'pretend' to start casting and about a second in they jump/move/macro their cast to stop it. You then use your interrupt and they aren't interrupted. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by praze View Post
    So unaware >.<

What you are seeing is Divine Aegis. I remember hearing that it now has the same spell graphic as Power Word: Shield.

10+ Year Old Account
    You may have been Stealing Divine Aegis, which is still a shield, with the shield graphic, but with no debuff
    Pokemon X/Y Friend Code: 1762-4021-4202
    My Safari = *Currently Unknown*
    Currently looking for Eevee/Growlithe Friend Safaris
    Feel free to Add/PM me for anything Pokemon

Oh didn't know about that, all i know is it annoyed me