Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    "So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."
    9 out of 10 people agree that in a room full of 10 people one person will always disagree with the other 9.

"you'd be suprized what you can do once you realize your not made of glass" paraphrased from green street hooligans

Deleted
    Either
    "The Spice Must Flow"
    Or
    "I can wire anything directly into Anything! I am the professor!"
    Last edited by mmoc53d469cddd; 2011-09-12 at 04:26 PM.

Oh get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into Job-Land, where jobs grow on jobbies!

-Charlie in It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Every time I hear someone say the word job, that little scene immediately pops into my head and I can't help but chuckle.

Arnold Schwarzenegger has soo many brilliant one-liners, but this here is the best:

this one is also good:

10+ Year Old Account
    “I don't read the scripts, the scripts read me”, from Tropical Thunder.

"It's 4 o'clock in the morning, why on earth are you making chocolate pudding?"
    "Because I've lost control of my life"

from Rugrats

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by barrowmore View Post
    "it's 4 o'clock in the morning, why on earth are you making chocolate pudding?"
    "because i've lost control of my life"

from rugrats
    i cant stop laughing lolol

10+ Year Old Account
    If you enjoy sweet and sour lines, here's some from The Lion in Winter (one of my top 10 movies):

Prince Richard: You're so deceitful you can't ask for water when you're thirsty. We could tangle spiders in the webs you weave.

Prince John: A knife! He's got a knife!
    Eleanor: Of course he has a knife, he always has a knife, we all have knives! It's 1183 and we're barbarians! How clear we make it. Oh, my piglets, we are the origins of war: not history's forces, nor the times, nor justice, nor the lack of it, nor causes, nor religions, nor ideas, nor kinds of government, nor any other thing. We are the killers. We breed wars. We carry it like syphilis inside. Dead bodies rot in field and stream because the living ones are rotten. For the love of God, can't we love one another just a little - that's how peace begins. We have so much to love each other for. We have such possibilities, my children. We could change the world.

Prince Geoffrey: I know. You know I know. I know you know I know. We know Henry knows, and Henry knows we know it. We're a knowledgeable family.

Henry II: HA! What shall we hang... the holly, or each other?

Eleanor: In a world where carpenters get resurrected, everything is possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just watch a movie called The Guard and it was full of great one liners delivered by the amazing Brendan Gleeson. He plays an Irish cop teamed up with an FBi agent played by Don Cheadle and is constantly messing with Cheadle by tossing extreamily racist or anti-american remakes at him. One of my favorite comes just before they both rush in against the bad guys near the end:
    "Now, I know what your thinking. Your thinking those men are armed and dangerous and you being an FBI agent are most used to shooting at unarmed women and children..."
    Then shortly after when Cheadles character asks him if there is anyone he should call in case anything happens, Gleeson's character responds with: "No, don't have anybody. Just pin a medal to my body like those lads coming home from Iraq."
    And finally when the bad guy asks who was shooting from the ledge (referring to Cheadles character he says "The FBI lad. Probably hasn't had this much fun since they burned all those kids at Waco."

Brilliant delivery. If you liked Gleeson in In Bruges, you have to see The Guard. He is fantastic in it from start to finish.

"Do I look like a cat to you boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lafleur
    The fail is strong in this one...

15+ Year Old Account
    "Now stand still, I need to practice my stabbin'."

Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

"My God, it's full of stars!"

15+ Year Old Account
    " Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Or.. I though Clint Eastwood was pretty bad ass in Gran Torino.. "Got a light? ..I got a light." Needs context but still :P

The Patient Mountain Called Monkey's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    A scene from Venture brothers.

And from one of my favorite movies, Princess Bride

"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
    There were no screams, there was no time
    The mountain called Monkey had spoken
    It was only fire and then, nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?