Thread: H Beth'ilac

H Beth'ilac

So hard is he now compared to the other heroic bosses? Would you he is easier or harder than Baleroc and Alystrazor?

On 10 she's one of the harder fights. Idk about 25 mans though but I hear she's easier than 10man. My guess would be spiderlings spawning from all 3 locations actually makes it easier since you know where they are coming from and can prepare for it.

For 10m, she's most likely the last boss on heroic to kill before Rag, but on 25, not too tough, on par with Alysrazor or Rhyolith really.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsesis View Post
    On 10 she's one of the harder fights. Idk about 25 mans though but I hear she's easier than 10man. My guess would be spiderlings spawning from all 3 locations actually makes it easier since you know where they are coming from and can prepare for it.
    Is this after the nerfs though ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    For 10m, she's most likely the last boss on heroic to kill before Rag, but on 25, not too tough, on par with Alysrazor or Rhyolith really.
    After they decreased the damage of Ember Flare by 10%-ish it's quite a lot easier. I'd say H Beth'tilac 10 is easier than Baleroc or Domo. edit: At least that's what my personal experience tells me.

I heard there was a stealth nerf that decreased the hp of drones and spiderlings by 10% and decreased the ember flare dmg by 10% as well. Although, it hasn't been confirmed by bliz... Should we give baleroc a try next or beth?

Heroic Beth'tilac is now a lot easier than before. But it is still one of the harder fights on 10man. I'd place him somewhere between Alysrazor and Baleroc.

(Shannox > Domo > Rhyo > Alys > Beth > Bale > Ragna)

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    After they decreased the damage of Ember Flare by 10%-ish it's quite a lot easier. I'd say H Beth'tilac 10 is easier than Baleroc or Domo. edit: At least that's what my personal experience tells me.
    Domo is really easy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pawsz View Post
    Domo is really easy
    Is he? Lol gotta call my mates and tell em we should stop progressing on Baleroc.

depends, if you lack taunts for the hanging spiders or aoe dps you might die at beth tilac
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    You're full of shit honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Iyona View Post
    Is he? Lol gotta call my mates and tell em we should stop progressing on Baleroc.
    It's the truth hes definitely one of the easiest heroic bosses in Firelands. I'd say his actually the easiest after Shannox, if you have bad luck with volcanoes on Rhyolith.