Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Why would there be Panda DK's? Someone enlighten me on how they would be within the Scourge then again blizzard can twist the lore as much as they can.
    Because the scourge has really nothing to Do with the South seas and that they've been exiled without exception compared to worgens/goblins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpocrates View Post
    none because pandaren wont be an expansion
    Your statement is invalid it may not be the expansion but they could be a race! Dumass is my favorite character in Wow
    Shall I be dramatic and say "You haven't heard the last of me,"?

LIFE

(L)ive, (I)nfluence, (F)ight, (E)njoy

warrior
    SHAMAN
    mage
    deathknight (even tho it makes no sense but they will)
    hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DateMyAvatar View Post
    Warrior - Rogue - Hunter - Shaman - Death Knight - Druid(PANDA CATS) - Mage
    I already drew concept art for panda cats and bear from I can't figure out what boomy would look like

LIFE

Monk Warrior Priest Mage Rogue Hunter Shaman

Possibly Druid and Paladin if Lore permits.

If they add Pandaren they better add a monk class so I can roll a Kung Fu Panda, or I'll be pissed.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Maybe they'll break the trend and give us a new class and a new race at the same time.
    Pandaren Brewmasters for all!
    Brewmaster will not be a class but a profession!!!!

LIFE

It's a book!!!! We're not getting
    pandas as a playable race or an expansion that has anything to do with them! Please stop feeding the trolls and read the news once in a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    pandas as a playable race or an expansion that has anything to do with them! Please stop feeding the trolls and read the news once in a while.
    Please learn the meaning of....BRAINSTORM!!!!!!

---------- Post added 2011-09-12 at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arden714 View Post
    your the only troll here...Who cares it may be a book still doesn't mean it won't be a new race

LIFE

Shaman most definitely because they have similar beliefs. As well Warriors, Hunters, and possibly rogues idk about that one though.
    Last edited by dirkaah; 2011-09-12 at 01:12 AM.

Geomancers, Warriors, and Brewmasters... oh wait... I read the existing pandaren classes before posting. (of course, they can cheat on the lore and include other martial/elemental classes... but these are the classes pandaren are at present... sorry... no monks guys.)

Even if it was a true expansion, pandaren would not become part of the alliance, nor the horde, they would stay true to their neutral behaviour.
    Pandaren are against war. They only fight to protect themselves, and they are too badass (or too drunk) to be overpowered.

If it would become the expansion, we would maybe get the brewmaster class, which would probably be some kind of agreement between the orcs dwarfs and pandaren, to train them with THEIR arts of brewery.
    Due to Panda's being an endangered species, Blizzard would not risk losing subscriptions because you can kill pandaren in game.
    We are more likely to protect them. Altough i doubt they need protection with their amazing martial arts (unless they use Tom Cruise as a voice actor and completely restyle 'the Last Samurai' as an expansion)

Quote Originally Posted by Duito View Post
    Brewmaster will not be a class but a profession!!!!
    Enlighten me, Brewfest has brewmasters, they throw beers in your pocket which you have to drink asap or you get stunned.
    I would totally love to see that in arena's 500 bottles of random goo in your pockets
    Last edited by Kramel; 2011-09-12 at 12:59 AM.

whatever classes they feel an npc only race should have. How many classes were available to the Tuskarr? and Ethereals?

Quote Originally Posted by Resentful View Post
    Why would there be Panda DK's? Someone enlighten me on how they would be within the Scourge then again blizzard can twist the lore as much as they can.
    panda dks would work just because you become a dk by being bought back to life by the LK to serve in his army. thats why every race can be a dk even though a panda dk would be a bit odd

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they will have rogues, otherwise I will be a sad panda. And I find it interesting that people still think a trademark specifically for a PC game is for a book.

Available:
    Warrior
    Shaman
    Rogue
    Mage
    Hunter
    Priest
    DK

Not available:
    Paladin
    Warlock
    Druid
    Last edited by Traumatic; 2011-09-12 at 01:09 AM.

It's most likely that we gonna have Pandaren rogues. Most fan depictions/fan maps portray female pandaren as ninjas, or 'kunoichis'.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the real question is what classes Won't they have, given how so many classes are homogenized

10+ Year Old Account
    Mages and warlocks are the only classes I can guarentee they wont be. They left Kalimdor originally BECAUSE of arcane magic, so them being mages would make little sense. And they have no ties to the demonic.

Warrior, Rogue, Shaman, Hunter and Druid seem pretty plausible. I can see Death Knights only for the reason that all other races can be. Priests and/or Paladins may be necessary to fill out the class sheet(more likely just priests), and they could always twist the lore of it like they did with Tauren.

They will be Brewmasters only.

Yes because Panda death knights make any sense whatsoever. And you're as likely to see a Panda rogue as your are a Tauren rogue, they're just too big and fat.

I could see a Panda priest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    I say...

Warrior
    Death Knight
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Mage
    Hunter