holy paladin PvP talent

Hi, quick question about the holy talent mainly for 3v3. I am not sure where I should put the 2 points finally, Improved hammer of justice or Improved Judgement. Personally I prefer Improved judgement, and see most holy pallys got that. But I think improved hammer of justice will be also a good choice too (just a thought). I am quite new on pally, so any one here has insensive experience in 3s could give me a deeper analysis would be really appreciated. My team is DK/War/Pal, but if you can give some general hints on this will be good. Thanks.

go for improved judge...you need it for mana and it only helps the other team out when you have to run right up to them to get it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kenshiro View Post
    Hi, quick question about the holy talent mainly for 3v3. I am not sure where I should put the 2 points finally, Improved hammer of justice or Improved Judgement. Personally I prefer Improved judgement, and see most holy pallys got that. But I think improved hammer of justice will be also a good choice too (just a thought). I am quite new on pally, so any one here has insensive experience in 3s could give me a deeper analysis would be really appreciated. My team is DK/War/Pal, but if you can give some general hints on this will be good. Thanks.
    http://www.wowhead.com/talent#sMIbzrkuufo0bZcbh this is the spec you should be running for 3v3, the 15% extra crit on WoG combined with last word is too good to pass up for 3v3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Senchae is right about the spec,

Really wish that denounce made exorcism instant though, that debuff is great against allot of specs (especially warriors).
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.