Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dedweight View Post
    That's it? You're not a freak at 6'1" and a 11.5 size shoe. Try 6'8" and a size 14 shoe... pain in the ass finding shoes that size that are actually comfortable.
    And then there's people even taller than you. XD

What I would hate is to be the tallest man ever. x_x I think the tallest was like 8'11, but not sure.

Deleted
    Work out, muscle mass increase will also increase your height slightly, as your body adapts to the larger muscle mass, it won't make you grow like a foot more, but you can see the difference.

Also, work on your posture, most people slouch, this actually causes the spine to shrink slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Work out, muscle mass increase will also increase your height slightly, as your body adapts to the larger muscle mass, it won't make you grow like a foot more, but you can see the difference.

Also, work on your posture, most people slouch, this actually causes the spine to shrink slightly.

even tho our friend got banned for whatever reason, he's at least right with this post.

I was 189 cm ( aprox 6,27" and 20 years old ) and after I started my workout and muscle training around 3 years ago, i gained 2 cm and am now 191cm tall (6,32")

10+ Year Old Account
    There is little one can do to grow taller then what is written in your genes. Your best bet is regular stretching of your legs and back while eating a healty well rounded diet and taking a multi vitamin.

If all else fails you can take HGH if its not illegal in your country. Its cost is prohibitive for most and there are some side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    Milk is definitely a myth, but basketball is not. 2-3 years of basketball can work wonders. I've seen it with my eyes, and not a singular case.
    I'm pretty sure they were supposed to grow tall regardless.

1. Sleep
    2. Measure yourself immediately upon standing up
    3. You're taller!

Anyways, yeah, there's no real way to force your body to grow taller outside of surgery. Once you're 18 or so, that's your height.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".