There Will be at Least Six Blizzard Releases

Up on stage at the Citi 2011 Technology Conference last week, Activision Blizzard COO Thomas Tippl told attendees that over the next three years there should be six "proven property" releases from Blizzard.

That doesn't mean six games. It just means six releases, as five of them are going to be expansions: two more add-ons for World of Warcraft (as it would be nearing its tenth birthday), the two remaining campaigns for StarCraft II and one expansion for Diablo III, which should be out before...2014.

Source:http://kotaku.com/5839160/there-will...xt-three-years

Hmmm... Titan must be a massive project or still have an uncertain future to not to be mentioned as "proven" in the next 3 years.

Quote Originally Posted by kivipää View Post
    Hmmm... Titan must be a massive project or still have an uncertain future to not to be mentioned as "proven" in the next 3 years.
    But there is still room in the number six for it after five xpacks, isn't there?

Deleted
    Must have more wow expansions, must have....

Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    But there is still room in the number six for it after five xpacks, isn't there?
    The sixth thing is Diablo 3 which has not been released yet. Even mentioned in the linked article you evidently didn't check out.

oke 1 its in the wrong forum. http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/293-Video-Games should do it.
    2. its old news so if you would have used the search feature you would have know that.
    3.10Char
    4 profit.

World of Warcraft Expansion 4,
    Diablo 3,
    Diablo 3 Expansion,
    Heart of the Swarm,
    Protoss Expansion,
    Titan?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRayken View Post
    World of Warcraft Expansion 4,
    Diablo 3,
    Diablo 3 Expansion,
    Heart of the Swarm,
    Protoss Expansion,
    Titan?
    You forgot the 2 other wow expansions, assuming they release one per year.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

15+ Year Old Account
    3 years is about right for 3 Wow expansion(Since one is close anyway)
    Heart of the Swarm
    Legacy
    Diablo 3

Makes sense. Take a WoW expansion and add it to Diablo if I'm wrong about that.

Tom Tippl is the guy who Mike Morhaime reports to, effectively Tom is the guy who runs Blizzard now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    If I read it right: D3, SC2 x2, that leaves room for 3; but probably 2 as I'm sure D3 will get an expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge78 View Post
    Tom Tippl is the guy who Mike Morhaime reports to, effectively Tom is the guy who runs Blizzard now.
    Well yeah, most of us figured, and guess who handpicked Thommy? That's right, but that's not what this threat is about, I'll gladly elaborate on the gaming industry's doom but we will have to do that in another threat or private messages :P

Back on topic:

WoW Xpack 4
    Starcraft II Xpack 1
    Diablo 3

for sure

that leaves 3 to fill in which some people guess will be:

Starcraft II Xpack 2
    Diablo 3 Xpack 1
    World of Warcraft Xpack 5

Which seems about right depending on how many years of development:
    Project Titan
    has had so far
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2011-09-12 at 05:35 PM.