Deleted

[H] 10man Guild Build - Read for more Info.

Hey guys,

Let me first introduce myself. I'm Regency I've been GM of a couple of high end guilds back in Vanilla and TBC personal commitments disallowed me to continue my duties but the last year has changed dramatically and I have decided to come back to raiding and begin a build.

I'm a very passionate and dedicated individual and a that’s all I could want from the rest of my guild, the friendships and bonds that are built in this game and in guilds are second to non and after losing that back in the day makes me want to rebuild that small community.

Now this brings me onto my idea. I'm going to build a 10man it wont be hardcore but it'll be to actually kill stuff with a group of mature, dedicated people that want the same thing.. I'm not interested in people that want to raid for a couple of months then slowly start to become AFK.

Now this leads me onto requirements, if you can't meet these then do not bother applying please.

-18 or over please.
    -Can speak and understand English fluently.
    -Can make these raid times: Monday,Thursday and Sunday -9:00PM -12PM GAMETIME.
    -Working microphone that you use on a regular basis.
    -Reliable computer and internet connection.
    -Happy to be part of a community (ie: Logging on to Vent during non-raid hours and people part of the team).
    -Contributing to the guild by being active on the forum (yet to be built).
    -Having a good raiding experience (hardcore and full firelands not a must).
    -Knows all aspects of your class.

Recruiting a DPS and a HEALER.. considering all applications.. very limited spots left!

If you think you can accept all of those requirements then you could be part of a small community of people that all want to progress through the content and build a group of people that all have common interests.

We are likely to be moving to KAZZAK EU PVP to start this 10man project and I will be building the website and forum soon.. firstly I want to organise the core and get a good balance of classes.. you will need to be patient and if you are accepted and are happy to migrate to Kazzak get in the guild and help develop it hand pick the players for it you could be part of the founding of a great thing.

If you are interested please e-mail me at theproject10(at)hotmail.co.ukwith the following questions answered:

-Full Name:

-Character Name:
    -Class:
    -Armory Link:
    -Experience:

-About you:
    -What can you give to this project:
    -What do you expect from this project:

I hope to hear from you soon,

Regency
    Last edited by mmoc6cf3d9c40f; 2011-09-22 at 08:18 PM.

Deleted
    Bump, looking for any classes email.

Deleted
    Migrated to Kazzak EU, putting the guild together now got a few people in and they are also helping setup. Bump

Deleted
    Looking for a mage, rogue, warrior and exceptional applicants.. www(dot)avalanche-guild(dot)enjin(dot)com!

Deleted
    Bump Bump..

Deleted
    Recruiting a TANK and a HEALER.. considering all applications.. very limited spots left!

Deleted
    looking for 1 tank

Deleted
    Tank and Healer Needed

Deleted
    Tank and Healer Needed

Deleted
    bump for dps and healer

Deleted
    Bump for love. If you're a rogue then come have our 4.3 legendary!