Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood Dk's in arena

anyone else hate that blood DK's in arena do more damage then you and more healing then your healer?... I understand we all need alittle of both to balance it all out, but something is wrong when blood dk's Outheal your healer and out DPS your DPS. it just dont seem fair.
    Yes this is a QQ

Your just bad....Yes it takes more time...Kite and let them waste Cd's

if you see any blood dk in arenas it means 2 things:

-you are at the 1200 rating, so its now the class thats holding you back, you are just bad.
    or
    - you are doing 2s, 2s doesnt matter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    if you see any blood dk in arenas it means 2 things:

-you are at the 1200 rating, so its now the class thats holding you back, you are just bad.
    or
    - you are doing 2s, 2s doesnt matter.
    blood dks with 2k+ exist

It was stupid to give blood dk that amount of healing. They should have seen issues with that the moment someone brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by scotty823j View Post
    anyone else hate that blood DK's in arena do more damage then you and more healing then your healer?... I understand we all need alittle of both to balance it all out, but something is wrong when blood dk's Outheal your healer and out DPS your DPS. it just dont seem fair.
    Yes this is a QQ
    These 2 points say you are doing it wrong.
    1. If a Blood Dk is doing more damage then you, it means you aren't really "doing" anything.
    2. If he is healing more than your healer, it means one of you is being stupid enough to stand in his face and allow him to heal, Or your healer is just terrible.

Blood DK's....infact, ALL dk's got Glyph of Dark Succor nerfed pretty harshly. Ofcourse, they can still heal but, all you have to do is attack them from afar, i.e. kite kite kite kite...and..you guessed it, kite. I've killed them on my warrior with pure dps, pop all your CD's, and either stun them at 20% or disarm them so they can't do deathstrike.

blood DK's in arena
    What?
    /10char

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    ... are bad and doesn't belong to arena IMO. Kite them and they lose. Any team with blood in loses to us (double dps). Even Holy paladin + Blood(yes they lost too).

So please spare my time and don't roll blood when frost is 10k times better, because all you do is heal yourself and drag out the match. Blood have no mobility, no damage, no peels, no CC. Only place they belong in PvP is in RBGs when FC 24/7 .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wiep View Post
    ... are bad and doesn't belong to arena IMO. Kite them and they lose. Any team with blood in loses to us (double dps). Even Holy paladin + Blood(yes they lost too).

So please spare my time and don't roll blood when frost is 10k times better, because all you do is heal yourself and drag out the match. Blood have no mobility, no damage, no peels, no CC. Only place they belong in PvP is in RBGs when FC 24/7 .
    Well, what if we like playing Blood and think Frost and Unholy are shit to play, despite it not being so according to you?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

don't roll blood when frost is 10k times better, because all you do is heal yourself and drag out the match. Blood have no mobility, no damage, no peels, no CC. Only place they belong in PvP is in RBGs when FC 24/7 .
    Frost and Unholy are too mainstream /hipstercat.

In all honestly it sounds like a L2P issue. He can't heal if you don't let him near you, and doing more damage then your dps? Eek.

Kaeja - Stormrage

Some Blood dk's do alot of damage...i dont care what you say, some are just bad..Point is leave your noob prot/blood build for PVE

Some Blood dk's do alot of damage...i dont care what you say, some are just bad..Point is leave your noob prot/blood build for PVE
    The only way a blood DK will do reasonable damage, is if you attack it, and let it stack vengeance.
    A blood DK can hardly help his partner, its a purely selfish survivability spec, so focus on the other guy first.

If you're actually stupid enough to take a blood DK as prio target in 2s, then i feel sorry for you ;<
    If you're a double dps 2s setup, you should have no problem killing someone before the DK puts even a dent in your HP
    If you're a healer setup, then wtf are you dying from?
    Blood DKs just stay alive and waste time.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Well, what if we like playing Blood and think Frost and Unholy are shit to play, despite it not being so according to you?
    So now i can't post my opinion about something without getting framed?

Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Frost and Unholy are too mainstream /hipstercat.

In all honestly it sounds like a L2P issue. He can't heal if you don't let him near you, and doing more damage then your dps? Eek.
    In all honesty*, you don't know my situation at all, so you can't really judge that.
    1. He aint doing more damage than me.
    2. It aint an L2P issue because as i said, i don't lose to Blood in arena. I don't think i ever have lost a game to one in 2s.
    3. How am i suposed to keep distance to him, not allowing him to heal when i play ret? Does it look like i can kite? I play ret+warrior most of the time. How are we suposed to kite him? We don't, we just beat him down after his partner is down, and then he dies after 10 minutes of worthless selfhealing instead of leaving the arena when his partner is dead.

In all honesty*, you don't know my situation at all, so you can't really judge that.
    1. He aint doing more damage than me.
    2. It aint an L2P issue because as i said, i don't lose to Blood in arena. I don't think i ever have lost a game to one in 2s.
    3. How am i suposed to keep distance to him, not allowing him to heal when i play ret? Does it look like i can kite? I play ret+warrior most of the time. How are we suposed to kite him? We don't, we just beat him down after his partner is down, and then he dies after 10 minutes of worthless selfhealing instead of leaving the arena when his partner is dead.
    the second comment was directed at the OP not you... the hipster cat comment was for you and it was a joke, calm down. Blood is bad was the point.

That's the point though. Blood is awful, and you should never lose to it. So I don't understand why everyones mad at them playing in Arena? I would be happy to take the free rating farm tyvm.

Kaeja - Stormrage

I love it when blood shows up. Kill the other partner(s)-- I don't care what they are-- but KITE that guy. We'll deal with him last. He'll go through his coils and death pact when he gets low but after that, he's got nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by surrounded View Post
    Blood DK's....infact, ALL dk's got Glyph of Dark Succor nerfed pretty harshly. Ofcourse, they can still heal but, all you have to do is attack them from afar, i.e. kite kite kite kite...and..you guessed it, kite. I've killed them on my warrior with pure dps, pop all your CD's, and either stun them at 20% or disarm them so they can't do deathstrike.
    Pretty much this for defeating them, though depending on who their partner is you may find it hard to kite them.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now i can't post my opinion about something without getting framed?
    At the same time, I'm obliged to say my opinion about this too. I happen to play only tank specs in PvP at the moment.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    I wonder if my Blood DK is the reason for this thread.

I've climbed rating on it with a warrior just by him dying at the start, then the opposing team dying slowly (if double dps) or quitting after 40 minutes of not killing me (if dps + healer). It is boring for my partner and probably the opposing team, but lordy is it fun for me to watch 2 people end up leaving a battle that they thought they had won. Yes Blood isn't great in arena, but it is fun and a game is made to be fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goragu View Post
    I wonder if my Blood DK is the reason for this thread.

I've climbed rating on it with a warrior just by him dying at the start, then the opposing team dying slowly (if double dps) or quitting after 40 minutes of not killing me (if dps + healer). It is boring for my partner and probably the opposing team, but lordy is it fun for me to watch 2 people end up leaving a battle that they thought they had won. Yes Blood isn't great in arena, but it is fun and a game is made to be fun.
    Yep. I once went with 2 Blood DKs in arena for shenanigans, and boy it was fun. It's not that fun being on the receiving end of a 2 Blood DK team though.
    TheEnst - Starcraft II