Poll: Should they clone endangered species?

10+ Year Old Account

A "Do you think;" Thread!

With the endangered species list getting longer and longer by the decade, And science having the ability to clone.. Do you think, in the future years, as it gets worse. (because it will) Should they start cloning and breeding endangered species?
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

From reading the forum title alone, I'm gonna go ahead and make the obvious joke...

Judging by a good chunk of threads I see made, no, some people on MMO-Champ do not think.

OT: I definitely believe that's a good idea. If the environmental nuts won't let us use resources in some areas, due to endangered species living there, then I think it's perfectly reasonable to breed and clone them to remove them from endangerment and promote using said resources.
    Last edited by Bane Falcon; 2011-11-14 at 10:53 AM.
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    Of course they should, everything have pros and contras, cloning is a great thing that may help a lot of people in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane Falcon View Post
    From reading the forum title alone, I'm gonna go ahead and make the obvious joke...

Judging by a good chunk of threads I see made, no, some people on MMO-Champ do not think.
    Haha.. /facepalm Good point, I shoulda caught that. >.<
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.