Thread: Prep Bitchers

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Prep Bitchers

Why do people bitch if you use prep in a duel? I beat a 2400 DK and he just bitched that I was using prep. Out of the 3 times I dueled him, he won twice because I was forced to vanish because I didn't get my opener. Once he was standing still and not accpeting so I was running around and didn't notice that the duel had started, and another he got a random lucky DnD. And on his lock I beat him 4-1, and I only prepped once when he had 3% and I had 25% and he still bitched. It just seems to be a handycap to not use prep.
    Last edited by mallorea36; 2011-09-15 at 11:48 AM.

Because using your abilities is cheating!

Deleted
    It's like when people QQ about Paladins using Bubble, if you've got it, flaunt it.

10+ Year Old Account
    What? According to me it's if it's allowed in arena it's allowed in duels.

The one you met is prob just bad.

My thoughts exactly mooh, and according to my guildy who does arena with him he's good, but not anywhere near glad.
    Or good in comparison to the rest of my server actually(highest on server is 2470 and his lock is on it).

he's just bad. If he feels that way about you using prep, tell him not to use Obliterate/death strike/AMS/whatever. If you got an ability, use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah tell him he can't use DND if you can't use prep.

And then if he says you can't use evasion tell him he can't use IBF.

And if he says you can't use stuns, tell him he can't use ghoul to sacrifice.

and after a while you guys will be dueling naked, can only click on spells out of your spell book, and can't use the mouse.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

I have a friend that allways bitches about me using howl of terror in a duel, at the last minute so I can turn around the duel and beat him.
    'omg dude you used howl of fear thing, thats so unfair i dont have anything like that so you shouldn't either'

OT, It's because they get coughbutthurtcough when they get beaten, and hey, who likes getting beaten?
    My Tumblr. (:
    My warlock.
    My Paladin.
    My Lolking
    Lel I bought my spectral tiger from the horde auction house at 9 in the morning for the sweet sweet price of 1c.

Its the same with cold snap on mages i guess. A cooldown like that is more powerfull then berserk/IBF/etc. But in the end its fine imo. The only stupid thing you couldn't do in duels (imo) was using Lay on Hands when it didn't cause forcebearence yet.

He doesn't like losing.
    That's all
    Tell him instead of crying, to get better until he can actually beat you more then twice.

Personally, I think that using Prep / Cold Snap is a dick move. Sure, you can use them, but they're abilities that are far more powerful than others, save LoH.

Personally, if a move has a CD longer than 3 minutes, I won't use it unless it will win a match. But that's just me.

From what you described, however, it sounds like he's complaining for the sole fact that he lost. "Oh no, I lost once out of three times, ability is OP!"

Deleted
    This also happens with mages using cold snap, it's silly that people think that it's not fair, it's an ability deal with it.

Lay out the rules of the duel before hand, i'd say.

I seldom duel but had a warrior go all out emo on my warlock at the end of wrath since I casted fear on him more than once and he lost.

Seems I cheated since I didn't stop casting fear after the first one.

I find it funny that every single rogue uses their prep on me in duels ( frost mage ). But if I even consider the thought of cold-snap its cheating.

Then again I guess flawless 9/10 rogues in duels no matter their ratings on my frost mage regardless.

Maybe I am just stuck back in the time when using prep and coldsnap was considered equally as noob in 1v1!

10+ Year Old Account
    u mean just like how ppl bich that

mages have blink/sheep
    warlocks have fear
    palidins have bubble
    warriors have charge
    hunters have disengage
    shammans have windshear
    priests have fear/mc/healing
    druids cant be sheeped/shift out of snares
    rogues have prep/vanish/cloak
    dk hve ams/grip/DC healing

did i miss anything? if i did im sorry to the QQ'ers for people having skills to use their skills to THEIR advantage and not YOURS

Deleted
    bad losers always find an excuse as to why they lost, like the people who qq about paladin bubble, or DK chains of ice. i dont know what people expect, people have these spells for a reason. should define the rules beforehand to stop this.

It's a question of etiquette. If you have certain abilities that automatically make the fight lopsided, you don't use them. Otherwise you're essentially saying you're too bad to succeed without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unifybe View Post
    It's like when people QQ about Paladins using Bubble, if you've got it, flaunt it.
    I only find pallys who use bubble annoying in RBGS.

"LOL 10% HEALTH BUBBLE AOE ON A NODE IM A COOL KID"

Other times it's just like "Yeah you annoying lil fuck-wad just die already"