I need a little help with Holy Pallys.

My warrior partner and I (disc priest), are clueless on how to kill these machines. You can't burn them, they just run and heal. I can't mana burn them. If I manage to actually get some off, they regen it right back. I got one down to ~25% and within 20 seconds, she was at 100%.

Can someone please tell me how they can be beaten? It's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by jeleopard View Post
    My warrior partner and I (disc priest), are clueless on how to kill these machines. You can't burn them, they just run and heal. I can't mana burn them. If I manage to actually get some off, they regen it right back. I got one down to ~25% and within 20 seconds, she was at 100%.

Can someone please tell me how they can be beaten? It's ridiculous.
    Don't let them drink?

Deleted
    Healer/dps 2v2 is ridiculous. Sorry.

Find a 3rd and do 3's. I really feel bad for ppl that actually do 2's. you should never die as a healer vs 1 dps. your matches will last forever until one of you fall asleep at your computer.

Roll 2 dps with a ret pally. Ret pallys with last word can crit like 60k wog heals. There a built in healer for 2's. I roll dk/ret and we do pretty well in 2's. Holy pally is the trickest though to beat.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    Roll 2 dps with a ret pally. Ret pallys with last word can crit like 60k wog heals. There a built in healer for 2's. I roll dk/ret and we do pretty well in 2's. Holy pally is the trickest though to beat.
    I'm a healer...

10+ Year Old Account
    U make your warrior wreck them totally up, and u precast mass dispel to dispel his bubbel exactly when it's there. jobs done

yep thats how it is.

chain your fear with the warriors and then mind control. also important to remember that as a priest you can offensively dispel, that means his instant flash light proc (i think) also at any given free moment, dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Fear + mana burn, then ur warrior fear and u mana burn, when the pala use the plea make ur warrior do some damage so the pala use his cd, then u play the fear mana burn all over again.
    It wont b a short game, but unless u let him los you, it will be not so hard.

Deleted
    There is no chance how can paladin get back 90K mana in 20secs. Thats the reason why you never be good in anything (if you not gonna change your attitude), neither Wow and its arena, because only beeing precise and focused on your goal will bring you succes.

To the OP:
    As a priest, you have offensive dispell, so divine plea is really not an issue.
    Dont kill the pala, kill his mate. That should be the basic rule. You have enough cc for this.