Another need help with PC thread.

Im currently in need of a new gaming machine and wondering whats the best bang for my buck I would like it to play wow on ultra and play any upcoming games. Diablo III, MW3. Games in that graphic category. I'm willing to build it myself and I have all peripherals I would need.

Thanks for any help you can give!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflemonster View Post
    Im currently in need of a new gaming machine and wondering whats the best bang for my buck I would like it to play wow on ultra and play any upcoming games. Diablo III, MW3. Games in that graphic category. I'm willing to build it myself and I have all peripherals I would need.

Thanks for any help you can give!
    Custom build by Uggorthaholy

moboMsi P67, SLi/CF ready – $129.99
    cpuIntel i5 2500K – $219.99
    ramCorsar 1600 MHz Vengeance Low-Profile 2X4GB – $57.99
    gpuTwin Frozr GTX 560 Ti – $239.99
    hdd1Samsung Spinpoint 1TB – $59.99
    osWindow 7 Home Premium 64-Bit – $99.99
    psuCorsair 80+ 650w modular – $109.99
    sinkCorsair A70 – $41.42
    caseAntec DF-10 Mid Tower – $89.99

Final Price – $1049.34
    Note that certain parts can be changed in/out for personal preference, ESPECIALLY the case. I do not include SSD’s because I am not comfortable/knowledgeable enough to recommend them with any form of confidence
    Last edited by Uggorthaholy; 2011-09-13 at 01:59 AM.

Yeah sorry I forgot to mention maybe around/under 1k while 1.3k isn't far off it a but over what I'm shooting for.

15+ Year Old Account
    edited.
    /tenchar

Hey wait, that's my computer that you two-thumbed-up a week ago uggor...you're just copy-and-pasting!
    Last edited by Messyproof; 2011-09-13 at 04:45 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Messyproof View Post
    Hey wait, that's my computer that you two-thumbed-up a week ago uggor...you're just copy-and-pasting!
    I have a configurator I had a friend program for me, with my most commonly suggested components under certain circumstances. Basically has 5 motherboards, 5 processors, 6 GPUs, 3 HDDs, 10 cases and 10 PSUs, with 5 or 6 ram kits. and 5 or 6 heat sinks.

Did you call it uggorthaholy-bot?

Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    I have a configurator I had a friend program for me, with my most commonly suggested components under certain circumstances. Basically has 5 motherboards, 5 processors, 6 GPUs, 3 HDDs, 10 cases and 10 PSUs, with 5 or 6 ram kits. and 5 or 6 heat sinks.
    Nice... is it configurable to add/remove certain ones as time goes on? And does it automatically grab the prices from newegg?
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Nice... is it configurable to add/remove certain ones as time goes on? And does it automatically grab the prices from newegg?
    No, it was a free side project by my best friend.
    It's coding is quite simple. Simple enough that I can easily change out the display test, the URL, and the price.
    I could have had him program the dynamic price grabbing, but it's something he hasn't done yet, and I didn't want to give him a head ache.

But, I can add/remove and components I choose due to simplistic formatting. It's similar to demons, but local html, not web hosted.